Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Mara Jade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
ROTS vs LOTF.

cs_zoltan
Kenobi. As if a woman could beat a man, lmao.

TenebrousWay
Kenobi

Ursumeles
Either way
Edit: Mmmhhmm...leaning towards Kenobi, tho.

UCanShootMyNova
Either way. Leaning Mara.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Either way
Edit: Mmmhhmm...leaning towards Kenobi, tho.
Why is there even a pondering? Kenobi's more powerful and more skilled.

JKBart
Kenobi, 10/10

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Why is there even a pondering? Kenobi's more powerful and more skilled.

Mara apparently effected Caedus with TK. I'd say it's well within her capabilities to affect Obi Wan and I believe she is a more powerful force user on the whole.

Obi Wan should be a better duelist though.

Ursumeles
thumb up

MythLord
Mara, tbh.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Mara, tbh.
Make a case for her smile

MythLord
A swordsman of comparable stature, more powerful, more unorthodox, hotter. thumb up

carthage
Wasn't she stated to be more powerful or at least the most powerful student of Luke's at one point?

Ursumeles
A swordsman of comparable stature, more powerful, more unorthodox, hotter. thumb up
-Yeah
-Yuhs
-Definietly, I'll ask you something on GH to that
-LMFAO Hotter than Ewan McGregor? That man is the only person, which let me doubt my heterosexuality.

MythLord
Originally posted by carthage
Wasn't she stated to be more powerful or at least the most powerful student of Luke's at one point?

She was noted as capable of instantly becoming Luke's best student, if she visited or joined in more frequently.

Ursumeles
She was noted as capable of instantly becoming Luke's best student, if she visited or joined in more frequently.
Pre- or post-Kyp?

Azronger
Though Mara could have easily joined Skywalker's new Jedi academy on Yavin 4 and instantly become his best student, she opted instead to explore the galaxy on her own for a while.

-The Dark Side Sourcebook

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Pre- or post-Kyp?

Not quite sure. Even pre Kyp is insanely impressive since it has Gantoris, Streen, Kam and the likes.

Ursumeles
Who was Gantoris again? Lol. Yeah, Streens raw power is just insane, and Kam was longer trained than all others, to this time.

SeriousLogic
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Kenobi's more powerful and more skilled.
yes

SunRazer
Pretty sure it's post-Kyp.

Anyway, Obi-Wan wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.