Jaina Solo vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
FE vs FOTJ.

Ursumeles
Jaina. Want to discuss, later?

TenebrousWay
Either way but I'm leaning towards Malgus.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Jaina. Want to discuss, later?
Yas.

Ursumeles
Your case? I am sadly now on the mobile phone sad
BTW, I suppose we disagree about game mechanics, or?

Nephthys
Malgus

UCanShootMyNova
Jaina in sabers. Close fight.
Malgus in force. Less close.
Malgus all out in a good fight.

DarthAnt66

Ursumeles
Even if, Jaina>Mara.
Dueling?

DarthAnt66
My apologies, thought this was Malgus vs Mara for a second.

Anyway, again, Malgus has shown far greater Force abilities.

And in dueling, I'd need a reference on what feats from Jaina you find particularly impressive.

Ursumeles
@Ant Being Jaina thumb up
Nah, seriously, her fight against Caedus, while more than circumstantial, is highly impressive, as Caedus has fought relative "easy" with similar injuries and besting Slayers 15-Years pre-prime. Also, IIRC there was a quote that she is the best Jedi Duelist, as of FotJ. While that is naturally hyperbole(>Luke, lolz), that implies great level of Skill. I find that similar to the one quote which puts Windu above Yoda. In generally, it is implied that she is >any Jedi, bar Luke, as if FotJ-above the likes of Kyle, Corran and Saba, then.

MythLord
Jaina.

carthage
Should realistically go either way, though she should easily be capable of dealing with his lightning and I doubt he can dominate her with the force.

darthbane77
Either way, leaning Malgus though.

DarthDuelist9
Malgus but it's a great fight.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
My apologies, thought this was Malgus vs Mara for a second.

This is your ****ing thread.

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao. thumb up

SeriousLogic
Malgus narrowly wins in every category.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This is your ****ing thread.
LMFAO thumb up smile

SunRazer
Jaina takes sabers, Malgus Force. I doubt Malgus' Force advantage would be enough of an advantage in all-out, though. Jaina wins.

AncientPower
FOTJaina should win.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yas.

Tondemonai
Malgus in all, but sabers is extremely close. I see Malgus being able to overpower Jaina physically, as well as stalemate her (just barely) in technique.

carthage
Jaina wins

Malgus had difficulty with Leneer who is inferior to Jaina in every respect whether its lightsaber skill or force abilities. Jaina being more skilled than Kyle, Kyp Durron, Corran, Saba as of FOTJ, should scale well above Leneer and be capable of engaging him in sabers and winning in a terrific fight. His lightning won't be an issue for her, and he isn't capable of ragdolling her

Ursumeles
Lol @Malgus winning Sabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.