Luke Skywalker vs. Kyle Katarn | Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Team 1:
Combatants: Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker
Condition: He has lost right arm, and his left wrist is broken in six places. Every other bone in the left arm is broken and it moves all the time, providing Luke with constant, terrible pain (like 100x the pain from a broken arm). He has five bullets all over his right leg, and he lost left foot. His right lung is slightly damaged by blaster. Both his eyes are damaged, and all he can hear is constantly paining sound. He lost 3l of blood.
Morals: Luke is bloodlusted and overcome with blood lust because of the suffering, he is willing to brutally torture his friends to feed of their pain in his endless suffering.
Equipment: his lightsaber.

Team 2:
Combatants: Jedi Master Kyle Katarn, Jedi Knight Jaden Korr
Condition: Full health.
Morals: They are frightened of Luke and will do anything to stay alive.
Equipment: their lightsabers and blasters.

Kyle and Jaden arrive at Tatooine where Luke is after escaping. They want to help him, but he blindly attacks them instantly.

Fated Xtasy
**** you lmao.

Luke still wins because oneness yes

JKBart
What about light brain damage? Maybe not brain, but skull and all the things between skull-bone and brain (I forgets the name)?

Fated Xtasy
Lol all this and you act like he cant Force Brain Surgery his ass

Ursumeles
Depends how long he tortures them.

JKBart
I Morroco immigrant I know little of Force sorry

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by JKBart
I Morroco immigrant I know little of Force sorry

Bart does you have accent when you speaki de English?

The Ellimist
Luke still wins. thumb up

Jmanghan
The Team kills him if they can get close enough.

Luke isn't taking the team in sabers (in the state he's in).

Even with all thats wrong with him, Luke destroys them in the force though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.