Agen Kolar vs. Scourge (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Wrath Scourge

Duel takes place on neutral ground

Jmanghan
Scourge stomps.

darthbane77
Scourge

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Scourge stomps.
Lol

Either way

SunRazer
They're extremely difficult to compare.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Lol

Either way Can you make an argument for Kolar?

You'll lose this argument in one post.

Scourge is confirmed to have stalemated the HoT at the End of Act II.

Boom, any and all arguments for Kolar are destroyed, he has no chance.

Ursumeles
Can you make an argument for Kolar?

You'll lose this argument in one post.

Boom, any and all arguments for Kolar are destroyed, he has no chance.
The stomping part is lolworthy. Scrouge stomps Kolar, but the Daughter not Ragnos?

Kolar stomped Vos, and is one of the finest Swordsmen the Jedi Order ever had.

SeriousLogic
Kolar

Jmanghan
The stomping part is lolworthy. Scrouge stomps Kolar, but the Daughter not Ragnos?

Kolar stomped Vos, and is one of the finest Swordsmen the Jedi Order ever had. When did Kolar stomp Vos?

Ursumeles
In their fight.

Ursumeles
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/agen-kolar-respect-thread-1623192/
Here you can find it.

Jmanghan
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/agen-kolar-respect-thread-1623192/
Here you can find it. Nice, but I still think Scourge wins.

Although I doubt its a stomp now.

Kolar needs to be rated higher then :/

Ursumeles
Yeah, he does. Its hard for me to rank Scrouge, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Kolar is a bad@ss. I've always rated him highly.

Jmanghan
Yeah, he does. Its hard for me to rank Scrouge, tbh.

Above Baras, below Mid-Act III HoT.

Or, if you want exact specifics, he's shown as a direct equal to end of Act II HoT.

"You've fought Lord Scourge to a standstill".

Which means they stalemated.

McP
Kolar

Nephthys
Scourge stomps.

Ziggystardust
Kolar is good, but scourge wins in a decent fight. He has far too many notches under his belt to be undermined by Kolar handily beating Vos, who's wasn't at the height of his abilties.

cs_zoltan

Quote?

SunRazer
Jman posted it above.

After the battle with Scourge, your quest log states that:

cs_zoltan
Meh, cutscenes takes precedence imo, which has Scourge kneeling in front of HoT.

SunRazer
He could've been faking it. He does stand up like immediately after.

cs_zoltan
Why would he fake it? Besides even if he does, it's still not a standstill whatever the circumstances. Vader held back against Starkiller in TFU II, but a defeat is a defeat.

SunRazer
Maybe... he could have stomped HoT but wanted to cultivate him to destroy the Sith Emperor!

Although that does help to dismiss Neph's claim about Scourge claiming that HoT is the Jedi's finest... he hadn't even met Satele yet.

Regardless, the quest log probably takes precedence. That's essentially BioWare cleaning up any arbitrary interpretations of Scourge kneeling in the cutscene.

MythLord
Agen stomps.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Regardless, the quest log probably takes precedence. That's essentially BioWare cleaning up any arbitrary interpretations of Scourge kneeling in the cutscene.

It's a quest log ffs, I'm sure not gona take it over actual cutscenes. If it were codex entry then maybe, but even still it would be contradicted.

What we've actually seen happen > quotes.

SunRazer
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
It's a quest log ffs, I'm sure not gona take it over actual cutscenes. If it were codex entry then maybe, but even still it would be contradicted.

What we've actually seen happen > quotes.

It's written by the actual writers of the game, though. They could well just be trying to clear up misconceptions like this.

It's not like it's some Insider ooga-booga.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
Maybe... he could have stomped HoT but wanted to cultivate him to destroy the Sith Emperor!

Although that does help to dismiss Neph's claim about Scourge claiming that HoT is the Jedi's finest... he hadn't even met Satele yet.

No.

Lol, it isn't a claim. Scourge does say that. And Scourges whole job was to track threats to Vitiate, destroy their strongest Jedi and monitor the Jedi's situation. Not to mention literally everything in the game supports his opinion. Like when Satele does meet Scourge and then says the Hero is their greatest warrior. erm

A standstill as in the fighting had stopped. Scourge was on his knees without his saber. In the game you can even taunt him about the fact you won and he accepts it.

SunRazer
1. It was a joke.

2. Not the strongest Jedi, just those that Vitiate wanted eliminated. The strongest Jedi are obviously still alive.

3. Fair enough.

Nephthys

SunRazer
So Scourge killed more than a hundred Jedi that were more powerful than Satele. Alright, lol.

Besides, Scourge was active during Act I and early Act II, by which time you claim the HoT was the most powerful Jedi.

Nephthys
I mean, Satele was never unquestionably the strongest Jedi. Warren was superior to her during the war, Aryn eclipsed her, Wyellett maybe. But it's not like the Jedi Grandmaster is someone Scourge can just walk up to and kill at will during peace time. But for there to be 100 Jedi stronger than Satele in 300 years is very plausible.

The Jedi and Sith were technically at peace for most of that and it's clear Vitiate always had plans for the Hero, hence why Scourge leaves to tell him about you on Quesh instead of attacks you. Or at least, why Vitiate bought him doing that.

SunRazer
Scourge wouldn't be killing so many Jedi in the peace-time, lol. The vast majority of his kills should've been from the Great Galactic War and after.

Nephthys
I disagree, but whatever.

The fact remains that Scourge would have the best intelligence on the Jedi available.

SunRazer
Pretty sure that'd be Baras.

Nephthys
Why? Baras wasn't even Minister of Intelligence.

SunRazer
He had spies within the Jedi, lol.

Jmanghan
Meh, cutscenes takes precedence imo, which has Scourge kneeling in front of HoT. You don't get to pick and choose.

From now on, I'm going to ignore the TFU Novel and only use TFU Game as evidence.

But that would be retarded now, wouldn't it?

cs_zoltan
You don't get to pick and choose.

Is that so? Yet you picked the quest log over the actual cutscene mmm

Jmanghan
Is that so? Yet you picked the quest log over the actual cutscene mmm Btw, I love how people assume that whenever people bow, its because they just lost.

Scourge could have easily just re-ignited his lightsaber.

Regardless, yeah, I'd rather believe what the game tells me then taking my own interpretation to heart.

cs_zoltan
It's a quest log, hardly the most credible source. And yeah, kneeling in defeat in front of your opponent is not a standstill, however you look at it.

Jmanghan
It's a quest log, hardly the most credible source. And yeah, kneeling in defeat in front of your opponent is not a standstill, however you look at it. Neither are your eyes and your own opinion.

But I guess your word is > Bioware's word, huh?

cs_zoltan
No, it's Bioware's cutscene > Game quest log that's only purpose is to tell you where to get your fat ass.

The Ellimist
Agen, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.