Could Luke kill Yoda in ESB?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Say that Luke got tired of Yoda's bullshit on Dagobah and went all out on him. Luke has his blaster and saber with no morals. Yoda has his morals. Would Yoda have anything to live for at that point?

Jmanghan
Why tf would he kill Yoda?

No, he couldn't.

I don't think he was dying over a years-long period, and he was clearly more powerful then Luke at that point.

quanchi112
Luke would lose. He was shit in ESB.

Kurk
Like say towards the end of their training session Yoda said some smart-ass remark which really pissed him off. Luke yells at Yoda and then out of no where tries to punt-kick his green ass. Would Yoda be in too much shock to respond properly? Would he have anything to live for?

Obviously Yoda>Luke but I'm talking about environmental factors.

JKBart
Impossible to tell. We have material to judge whether he would be capable of kicking Luke's ass or not, but as far as how Yoda would react it's impossible to tell.

I mean... okay, I'm all in in analyzing what a character would do, how he would react, what would be the normal reaction for him, the thought process (and it's honestly far more intelligent thing to do than compare force powers lol). But as it is, it would be out of character for Luke to do something like that. Get angry, throw a saber hilt at Yoda? Kick him into the swamp? Yell at him and piss on him? Okay, I can imagine this kind of thing. But not Luke trying to kill Yoda, lol. It's something that just wouldn't happen, and I can't say what Yoda would do when something so out-of-the-place would happen. It's like asking what Anakin would do if Palpatine tried to have homosex with him in AotC lol.

SeriousLogic
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Why tf would he kill Yoda?

No, he couldn't.

I don't think he was dying over a years-long period, and he was clearly more powerful then Luke at that point.
Fck off Jeff. Yoda is weak.

quanchi112
Yoda is weak but Luke is weaker. The Ot era was weak.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SeriousLogic
Fck off Jeff. Yoda is weak. How tf do you know my name, you freak?

SeriousLogic
Because I'm serial rapist Fckin feminist and you're white trash. Fcking white males like you will be the death of humanity! Kill yourself white privilege ass.hole!

darthbane77
Painfully obvious troll is painfully obvious.

SeriousLogic
Is that your actual name tho LMFAO?

SeriousLogic
Check out the real Jman, the one that looks like my ass.hole.
https://vine.co/Jmanghan

Jmanghan
I actually based my name off a fanfiction of that guy.

Look up "Castlevania: Flash of Shadows".

Thats what I based it off of.

Azronger
No, Yoda would destroy Luke.

McP
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yoda is weak but Luke is weaker. The Ot era was weak.

And Maul is weakest. Luke confronted Vader after all, Maul was too cowardly to do that in Rebels.
And, basing on timeline, Rebels can be counted as part of OT Era. And there are stronger characters then Maul; Sidious, Vader, Asoka, Yoda, Kenobi possibly... maybe Kanan.

MythLord
Yoda chokes him. Luke openly admitted his inferiority to ESB Yoda, even as of Thrawn Trilogy, which is ahead of his RotJ self.

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
Impossible to tell. We have material to judge whether he would be capable of kicking Luke's ass or not, but as far as how Yoda would react it's impossible to tell.

Get angry, throw a saber hilt at Yoda? Kick him into the swamp? Yell at him and piss on him? Okay, I can imagine this kind of thing. But not Luke trying to kill Yoda, lol.
That's what I mean. He gets pissed and tries to beat the shit out of him initially and tries to finish him with a blaster bolt or saber slash out of anger.

quanchi112
Originally posted by McP
And Maul is weakest. Luke confronted Vader after all, Maul was too cowardly to do that in Rebels.
And, basing on timeline, Rebels can be counted as part of OT Era. And there are stronger characters then Maul; Sidious, Vader, Asoka, Yoda, Kenobi possibly... maybe Kanan. Luke went against the advice of his mentor and teacher in a really immature move that cost him his hand. Way to be stupid, Luke.

That served no purpose to go challenge Vader. Try to make sense and quit being butthurt.

Your perception isn't reality and you're biased so I don't take anything you say seriously. smile

Debate based off facts not your emotions, sport.

McP
Biased? I love Vader, but I'm his enemy on this forum.

The Ellimist
Look at their X wing feats.

Trocity
Pretty sure in the ESB novel it says they spar often and Yoda pretty much shits on him as he pleases, so no.

Beniboybling
Really?

Trocity
Yeah, something like that. Lemme find my book and I'll quote the passage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.