Kao Cen Darach vs. Rahm Kota

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
force sabers all out

who wins

darthbane77
Kao in sabers, Kota in Force. I think Kao is better overall though.

SunRazer
Not too sure if Kao takes sabers. Kota definitely wins Force.

Ursumeles
Rahm, Kao, Rahm

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Rahm, Not sure, Rahm

darthbane77
I think his performance against Vindican and Malgus is better than Kota's performance against a pre-prime Galen significantly. Though Kao by no means stomps.

UCanShootMyNova
He seemed to be matching him until he ran out of energy.

SunRazer
Pretty sure Kota was even with Galen until he tired and got interrupted by a Force Vision.

darthbane77
Kao was matching them, blow for blow; it could be argued he had the advantage for a short time. If he wasn't so winded he probably would have beaten Malgus as well.

MythLord
Rahm cuts this fool.

darthbane77
Something I don't see Galen doing, and by extension Kota.

UCanShootMyNova
Well you'd be wrong then. They probably wouldn't win in sabers because they wouldn't even bother. They'd simply wave their hand and ragdoll the both of them.

darthbane77
Wait, who would rag-doll who?

UCanShootMyNova
Galen or Rahm would ragdoll the team Kao faced.

darthbane77
Uhm, no. Not Galen during his fight with Kota anyway, Shaak Ti fight Galen might. And Kota isn't ragdolling anybody.

SeriousLogic
Darach wins honestly

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by darthbane77
Uhm, no. Not Galen during his fight with Kota anyway, Shaak Ti fight Galen might. And Kota isn't ragdolling anybody.

Why not? In the very next mission he's hurling back hundreds of droids with a single push and Rahm rips the control station off the TIE factory. I don't see Vindican of Malgus competing.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by SeriousLogic
Darach wins honestly

Nah. He really doesn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.