Darth Traya Runs The TOR Force Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place in the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave courtyard. Full restore after each round. Morals off. Standard equipment. 30m starting distance.

Warmup: Overseer Harkun

1. Lord Grathan & Cellvanta Grathan

2. Lord Draagh

3. Darth Zash

4. Darth Skotia

5. Darth Ekkage

6. Darth Thanaton

7. Darth Marr

8. Darth Baras

Boss: Weakitiate Voice

UCanShootMyNova
Link da Baras RT.

Ursumeles
Rest between rounds?
If yes, than she beats all, but maybe Weakitate.

Jmanghan
Beats Thanaton, stops at Marr definitely.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Beats Thanaton, stops at Marr definitely.

Why?

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Link da Baras RT.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/darth-baras-respect-thread/128215/

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Rest between rounds?
If yes, than she beats all, but maybe Weakitate.

Yes, there's rest. I added it into the OP.

Ursumeles
How strong is Weakitate? Lol.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
How strong is Weakitate? Lol. More powerful than the HoT at the end of Act III (though HoT still wins somehow.)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Why?

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/darth-baras-respect-thread/128215/

Yes, there's rest. I added it into the OP. You have to think of all the crazy shit Meetra went through before even fighting Traya, she fought through tons of Sith Lords, beat Darth Sion, multiple times.

Fought Traya's sabers, and then Traya, and still won.

UCanShootMyNova
Clears.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You have to think of all the crazy shit Meetra went through before even fighting Traya, she fought through tons of Sith Lords, beat Darth Sion, multiple times.

Fought Traya's sabers, and then Traya, and still won.

That's good for the Exile, not bad for Traya.

AncientPower
She dies at Voice.

SunRazer
What does Weakitiate have?

MythLord
She dies at Harkun.

Azronger
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Clears.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
She dies at Voice.

Maaaaybe.

BazookaMaster
Dies at boss.

Tondemonai
Traya rapes Harkun and the gauntlet lets her win out of gratitude and satisfaction. In seriousness, Baras has a chance, but Voice wins. The Sel Makor amp gives him enough of an amp to give her a moderate challenge, and I see him pushing her pretty hard, but Traya would still pull majority, but I see Baras having a solid chance. Voice just wins, since it's morals off and he won't hold back and try TP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.