Exar Kun vs. Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out

Starting distance 15 meters, neutral territory.

Who takes this?

UCanShootMyNova
Not sure. I've been questioning my placement of Kun for a while now. Will need to read Jedi I myself to get a handle on where I place him. He shouldn't be too far from Nihilus though.

carthage
Exar wipes him out

darthbane77
Nihilus

SunRazer
Kun's powerful enough for Nihilus' Drain to fail. On the other hand, Nihilus might be vulnerable to his Force Blasts, which could destroy both his armor and his essence.

Ursumeles
Kun

AncientPower
Originally posted by SunRazer
Kun's powerful enough for Nihilus' Drain to fail. On the other hand, Nihilus might be vulnerable to his Force Blasts, which could destroy both his armor and his essence.

Nephthys
Kun's powerful enough for Nihilus' Drain to fail.

Based on?

MythLord

Quite, good sir.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Based on?

Nihilus has never Drained anyone without subduing them first, or making himself unnoticed so that they offer no genuine defense. He's not subduing Kun via TK or Stun. And even if he did Drain, he'd have to Sever Kun's connections to life and the Force... which I can't imagine Nihilus doing.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Not sure. I've been questioning my placement of Kun for a while now. Will need to read Jedi I myself to get a handle on where I place him. He shouldn't be too far from Nihilus though. Jedi I?...

MythLord
I think he means I, Jedi.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Jedi I?...
He probably mean I, Jedi.

Azronger

NewGuy01
Exar still wins.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, Kun.

Tondemonai
Tbh I see Nihilus Draining. His TK feats are definitely good enough to break Kun's defenses, but then again I can also see Kun having some resistance to his Giga Drain. Force I'd go Nihilus, all-out is a toss up for me.

red8
Nihilus

AncientPower
His TK isn't overwhelming Kun, Kun's pulled ships too far before his own prime, and he has been shown to overwhelm powerful groups of Jedi if need be.

nfactor1995
Kun

slayne
Nihilus

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Exar still wins.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by slayne
Nihilus

MythLord
You can make a case either way, honestly.

Rockydonovang
thon scaling is da shizz, and kun is the better duelist, so lets say kun

Ursumeles
Exar, yeah.

godemperortrump
Kun stomps hard

Azronger
Kun

Haschwalth
Exar Kun.

Tondemonai
Nihilus stomps lol

AncientPower
Nihilus has nothing to stomp him with.

carthage
Exar Kun

Big Gerald
Nihilus drains and wins.

BlueTiger1144
Kun, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.