Black Panther vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
1. current versions

2. classic version of both

Dareangel
i personally think Black Panther will take this. we saw that bronze tiger, nightwing, green arrow, all give slade trouble. even defeating him. getting the better in fights vs him. Black Panther is just more than them. he is very lethal and powerful.

DarkSaint85
In round one, Panther has his suit which stores kinetic energy, right? Plus his KotD upgrades etc.

Blue Area Vet
Did you all see BP's epic appearance on Ultron Revolution? If you haven't seen it, he pulls off the most gangsta move in comic book cartoon history- he takes Captain America's shield by force immediately after Cap brawled with Crossbones. Said it was Wakandian property and jetted!

Faceless808
That list of people who "gave him trouble" is an impressive list. But then again, judging by your past posts and interpretation of events, I'm not sure what to think. So has BP never lost to a top rated street fighter? Honest question, since I'm not current on either fighters and don't have an opinion on this fight.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Dareangel
i personally think Black Panther will take this. we saw that bronze tiger, nightwing, green arrow, all give slade trouble. even defeating him. getting the better in fights vs him. Black Panther is just more than them. he is very lethal and powerful.

Stop being a fool and posting this nonsense, fool. First off Bronze Tiger did not fight Slade one on one he had Deadshot their as back up and Deadshot was shooting at him. Also Slade was half dead from getting shot and blown the f' up for a whole day since Steel sent basically the entire Army after him so they already had that advantage.

Green Arrow needed heavy one sided prep including a year training with Slade's former mentor and the freaking national guard snipers to even get an upper hand. Plus DS wanted to get arrested to make contact with Drakon. Green Arrow has even admitted on panel that he is no match for Slade.

Myself and others posted have shown you many different instances where Slade destroys Nightwing when he wants too.

Originally posted by Faceless808
That list of people who "gave him trouble" is an impressive list. But then again, judging by your past posts and interpretation of events, I'm not sure what to think.

laughing out loud You can't believe his "interpretations," all he does is a google image search or look in a respect thread w/out have a clue of context or the full battles.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In round one, Panther has his suit which stores kinetic energy, right? Plus his KotD upgrades etc.

He's yet to use or do anything that he has Under Hickman. So I don't think he has his KOTD.

I think classic would be a better match up.

Current I see Panther taking it. Defense against Piercing weapons, comes off more skilled to me, and that's all really needed in my opinion for T'Challa to beat Slade. Defense against his Offense. Only thing Slade has going for him is his tactical mindset and against Panther that might not help to much.

Faceless808
Originally posted by Supermutant
laughing out loud You can't believe his "interpretations," all he does is a google image search or look in a respect thread w/out have a clue of context or the full battles.

LMAO!! thumb up I was being polite, bro!

Faceless808
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
He's yet to use or do anything that he has Under Hickman. So I don't think he has his KOTD.

Current I see Panther taking it. Defense against Piercing weapons, comes off more skilled to me, and that's all really needed in my opinion for T'Challa to beat Slade. Defense against his Offense. Only thing Slade has going for him is his tactical mindset and against Panther that might not help to much.

You don't think Slades Nth metal armor would help him in this match up?

Dareangel
Stop being a fool and posting this nonsense, fool. First off Bronze Tiger did not fight Slade one on one he had Deadshot their as back up and Deadshot was shooting at him. Also Slade was half dead from getting shot and blown the f' up for a whole day since Steel sent basically the entire Army after him so they already had that advantage.

Green Arrow needed heavy one sided prep including a year training with Slade's former mentor and the freaking national guard snipers to even get an upper hand. Plus DS wanted to get arrested to make contact with Drakon. Green Arrow has even admitted on panel that he is no match for Slade.

Myself and others posted have shown you many different instances where Slade destroys Nightwing when he wants too.

first of all please watch your language. this is getting pathetic and childish. did i hurt your feelings so much by offending deathstroke? did i offended your "stroke" for him? Lol. bronze tiger defeated slade. he defeated him. write that on your forehead. just because slade had a fight before means nothing. or are you trying to tell me he is so fragile he needs to be fresh out of bed in the morning to fight well. dont be a walking joke.

green arrow gave him fights in other occasions. however the one i posted is valid as well. slade couldnt defend himself from green arrow who made him look like a fool. thats a fact - live with it. of course... slade wanted to get beat up so badly. he likes to get his ass kicked. i just love it when fanboys bring the "he didnt want to fight and wanted to just stand there and get his ass handed to him". he was trying to fight arrow but found out its a tough mission. aside of that, there are other fights where arrow put a nice fight with him and showed he is faster. like the one where he jumps on slade and sticks an arrow right into his eye. how about that fight? go look it up.

yeah post some more smilies. it boosts your credibility so much while i shove you face first into the dirt
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dareangel

i agree with your post a lot.

Faceless808

yeah post some more smilies. it boosts your credibility so much while i shove you face first into the dirt
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperMutant is a respected poster and is very logical in his approach to the versus forum. He votes Marvel and DC fairly and he backs up his claims. He doesn't show his bias either way.

BTW, I didn't appreciate the physical violence part of your post. Just saying.

deathslash

Current I see Panther taking it. Defense against Piercing weapons, comes off more skilled to me, and that's all really needed in my opinion for T'Challa to beat Slade. Defense against his Offense. Only thing Slade has going for him is his tactical mindset and against Panther that might not help to much. in his current series, he tracked a woman by literally tracking the scent of her soul. I'm pretty sure that he's still king of the dead.

Supermutant
first of all please watch your language. this is getting pathetic and childish. did i hurt your feelings so much by offending deathstroke? did i offended your "stroke" for him? Lol. bronze tiger defeated slade. he defeated him. write that on your forehead. just because slade had a fight before means nothing. or are you trying to tell me he is so fragile he needs to be fresh out of bed in the morning to fight well. dont be a walking joke.

green arrow gave him fights in other occasions. however the one i posted is valid as well. slade couldnt defend himself from green arrow who made him look like a fool. thats a fact - live with it. of course... slade wanted to get beat up so badly. he likes to get his ass kicked. i just love it when fanboys bring the "he didnt want to fight and wanted to just stand there and get his ass handed to him". he was trying to fight arrow but found out its a tough mission. aside of that, there are other fights where arrow put a nice fight with him and showed he is faster. like the one where he jumps on slade and sticks an arrow right into his eye. how about that fight? go look it up.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually being a fool should hurt your feelings more than being call one. WTH? It actually does matter what condition a character is in when they start a fight. I wonder if your same standards hold true when Crossbones fought a tired Daredevil and beat him. Funny how I have been on this board for years and you are the only one to call me a Deathstroke fanboy. I have probably argued more against him than for, but its too easy to expose your blatant lies.

The fact that you mentioned one of Slade's highest feats as a lowing showing demonstrates your lack of understanding. Identity Crisis where he owned Zatanna, GL Kyle, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Flash. The fact that Ollie had to try and get Slade mad to beat him with that team speaks volumes. I almost forgot Plastic Man and Hawkman was on that team.

So yeah your posts are laughing out loud laughing out loud worthy.

deathslash

roll eyes (sarcastic) At this point I'm certain that you're a sock account. Either that or you really are retarded.

So what on other occasions did arrow give him a fight? Do you actually have any evidence to prove that the shit that's coming out of your mouth is actually true? Since when has getting hit a few times count as getting beaten up badly? What's funny is that you bring up arrow doing well against a holding back slade while arrow has the backing of the national guard and prep, but if I brought up slade beating on the teen titans, you'd likely say that he had prep. The arrow through the eye? You mean that comic that had him solo a small team of justice leaguers and tag the flash? That's the best you can do?

Classic slade beats classic panther and current panther beats current slade. By the way, both of these guys currently would rip daredevil in half.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by deathslash
in his current series, he tracked a woman by literally tracking the scent of her soul. I'm pretty sure that he's still king of the dead.
You might be right he might still be KOTD I still find it a bit questionable but regardless it hasn't said he isn't. So he might just be using different gear.

abhilegend
Slade in both.

Dareangel
Actually being a fool should hurt your feelings more than being call one. WTH? It actually does matter what condition a character is in when they start a fight. I wonder if your same standards hold true when Crossbones fought a tired Daredevil and beat him. Funny how I have been on this board for years and you are the only one to call me a Deathstroke fanboy. I have probably argued more against him than for, but its too easy to expose your blatant lies.

The fact that you mentioned one of Slade's highest feats as a lowing showing demonstrates your lack of understanding. Identity Crisis where he owned Zatanna, GL Kyle, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Flash. The fact that Ollie had to try and get Slade mad to beat him with that team speaks volumes. I almost forgot Plastic Man and Hawkman was on that team.

So yeah your posts are laughing out loud laughing out loud worthy.

are you playing dumb or are you really dumb? now you exclude and leave in the shadows the fact deathstroke has a healing factor? i guess you are not dick riding at all with slade. the guy has a HEALING FACTOR. and you say that a little fight prior to bronze tiger suddenly took away from him? dont be a jackass.

if you are trying to argue slade hurting flash and tagging him is legit, then you deserve 100% the tag of a fanboy. the way i see it, nobody exposed you for years on that. and here i come and slap you with the tag you deserve. from now on you are known as deathstroke fanboy.

the only thing worthy laughing is your mental state and double standard

Dareangel
At this point I'm certain that you're a sock account. Either that or you really are retarded.

So what on other occasions did arrow give him a fight? Do you actually have any evidence to prove that the shit that's coming out of your mouth is actually true? Since when has getting hit a few times count as getting beaten up badly? What's funny is that you bring up arrow doing well against a holding back slade while arrow has the backing of the national guard and prep, but if I brought up slade beating on the teen titans, you'd likely say that he had prep. The arrow through the eye? You mean that comic that had him solo a small team of justice leaguers and tag the flash? That's the best you can do?

Classic slade beats classic panther and current panther beats current slade. By the way, both of these guys currently would rip daredevil in half.

so i see in the relationship between you and mutant you are the H*E. got it. anyway i already pointed out you need to take a break from the internet and some chill pills. it seems like your mental state is in danger.

of you are dumb. you are just so dumb. i just posted a fight where green arrow sticks an arrow into his eye. are you even reading posts? or do you just expect preety pictures. i already mentioned at least 1 fight where green arrow owned him with an arrow to the eye not shot by him, but a stub. he jumped on slade, wraped his legs around him and stubed him in the eye. and again with the flash tagging. dont you realize bringing that complete PIS showing only makes you look like a whore riding slades dick? if you even try to argue its not PIS you are further making yourself look dumber and dumber. please stop.

during the whole slade saga, i brought facts and feats of slade evenly matched by nightwing or losing to him. losing to green arrow twice. and all i get is excuses and more excuses. the fact slade lost to bronze tiger. again excuses he fought before that, even with the fact he has a freakin healing factor. this is just pathetic. when the character is a boss like daredevil, he has tons of wins no excuses. same with captain america and black panther. slade only gets beat up and his fanboys are making more and more excuses for him. this is beyond pathetic.

abhilegend
Stop

Vanguard
Panther

abhilegend
Slade

Vanguard
Originally posted by abhilegend
Slade

It's too late...more votes for Panther

close thread

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Vanguard
Panther

abhilegend
Originally posted by Vanguard
It's too late...more votes for Panther

close thread
Who cares about polls? Slade beats the shit out of Panther.

Vanguard
Who cares about polls? Slade beats the shit out of Panther.

Maybe in your small world he does.

abhilegend
Marvel is officially the small world of small gods.

haermm

Zack M
Slade beats his ass.

Dareangel
Panther is by fat more skilled than slade. as far as stats they are preety much even with panther having a vibranium suit. he is a more vicious fighter he will destroy slade much worse than bronze tiger did.

abhilegend
Turner never destroyed Slade who was already injured.

Slade will destroy Panther like Daredevil did though.

Dareangel
Turner never destroyed Slade who was already injured.

Slade will destroy Panther like Daredevil did though.

slade has healing factor was fine during the fight.

daredevil didnt destroy pather he just landed the last blow. daredevil did that due to superior skills to slade. deathstroke doesnt posses such skills. his physical stats are nothing to black panther. slade is done worst than he was vs bronze tiger who is a black panther lite

abhilegend
slade has healing factor was fine during the fight.

daredevil didnt destroy pather he just landed the last blow. daredevil did that due to superior skills to slade. deathstroke doesnt posses such skills. his physical stats are nothing to black panther. slade is done worst than he was vs bronze tiger who is a black panther lite
Healing factor doesn't mean you can't be hurt. Turner himself says that to Slade in the middle of the fight.

Bronze Tiger is much more skilled than either Panther or Daredevil and has actually oneshotted Batman.

Slade is stronger, faster and more ruthless than Panther and will destroy him in a fight. Panther is Batman lite anyway.

tkitna
Panther

abhilegend
Slade

DarkSaint85
Isn't panther's suit tailor made for opponents who use kinetic attacks (punch, kick, bullets etc)?

Dareangel
Healing factor doesn't mean you can't be hurt. Turner himself says that to Slade in the middle of the fight.

Bronze Tiger is much more skilled than either Panther or Daredevil and has actually oneshotted Batman.

Slade is stronger, faster and more ruthless than Panther and will destroy him in a fight. Panther is Batman lite anyway.

i am repeating myself. slade has a healing factor. he wasnt hurt to the point it effected him. he fought before that sure, but his healing factor makes up for that.

bronze tiger is MUCH more skilled than black panther and daredevil? really? MUCH more skilled? come on you are either trolling or just lacking knowledge about the subject.

ohhhh he one shotted batman. dont know if its true would like to see it, but other then that, we have fights where joker gave batman a good H2H fight. so now joker is on the same level as top streets. you base an entire skills argument for a character, because he one shotted batman?which is probably more of a strength feat. but once again can you post it. perhaps there is a special context behind that. even if not, dont see the point.

slade is not stronger and faster then black panther. panther is super huamn at the very least like him. aside of that once again, vibranium suit, his daggers, claws, he will destroy slade. batman without his gadgets is a dead meat if he fights panther.

abhilegend
i am repeating myself. slade has a healing factor. he wasnt hurt to the point it effected him. he fought before that sure, but his healing factor makes up for that.

No, it doesn't.

http://i.imgur.com/DG4Mv4a.jpg

Specifically stated that Slade is hurt by Tiger.

http://i.imgur.com/WJ85aFE.jpg

And why not more skilled? Do you think Daredevil or Panther can oneshot Batman?

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--54aOL-iP--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/19658e9ypcdw5jpg.jpg

Batman has also dismissed Joker. So nope.

Already did.

Yes, he is stronger and faster. Nth metal armor takes care of anything panther can throw at him.

Slade destroys Panther. Get mad.

abhilegend
Get back to me when Panther does something like this.

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/3164546-1.png

Supermutant
are you playing dumb or are you really dumb? now you exclude and leave in the shadows the fact deathstroke has a healing factor? i guess you are not dick riding at all with slade. the guy has a HEALING FACTOR. and you say that a little fight prior to bronze tiger suddenly took away from him? dont be a jackass.

lol Did you just find out that Slade has a healing factor? That's common knowledge and one reason why he would defeat DD. Again you don't even have a clue about what Slade went through before the fight between Bronze Tiger and Deadshot, who you keep conveniently forgetting about.

Slade was on he the run from the Army and every law enforcement agency after falsely being thought to have killed a Sen. and attempted murder on the U.S. Pres. He survived point blank explosions and heavy artillery, which left him in bad shape. And this was in the early 90's, just like with many characters Slade's healing abilities have increased significantly.

lol I'm a fanboy because I'm providing the right context and full battles involving Slade instead of stating something inaccurate and dumb. Like Green Arrow defeated him b/c he manage to shoot an arrow in his bad eye while Slade was owning the rest of the Justice League.

And I'm also educating you that Slade has better high showing than DD. So if you are going to pretend that DD one shotting Gorgon who was fighting Ironfist puts him above Slade, and I will show Slade's higher feats which includes defeating Flashes a couple of times.

I also like how you avoided the DD vs Crossbones battle. Going by your standard that a previous fight or condition doesn't matter, then Crossbones has a clean victory over your precious DD. lol Crossbones who was treated like fodder by Elektra and Shang Chi in different fights.

And DD has lost to others below Slade like Ka-zar, who one shotted him and knocked the radar sense out of him. Kraven defeated DD who had helped from Black Widow. A drugged Cap left DD on the ground barely able to move.

I know more about your precious character then you do fool. Stop posting nonsense, stating the wrong thing over an over just makes you a fanboy troll.

Blue Area Vet

What's so impressive about that?

Blue Area Vet
Isn't panther's suit tailor made for opponents who use kinetic attacks (punch, kick, bullets etc)?

Yes

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
What's so impressive about that?
He blitzed the guy from over ten feet, knocked him out and returned back before he could even think about it.

abhilegend
Yes
And that has never helped him against any skilled MA. Deadpool stunned him just alright.

deathslash
He blitzed the guy from over ten feet, knocked him out and returned back before he could even think about it. you sure he didn't just throw his swords through the guys legs?Originally posted by abhilegend
And that has never helped him against any skilled MA. Deadpool stunned him just alright. you realize that this happened in a different book than panthers own series right? Not all writers keep a character's powers and abilities up to date.

DarkSaint85
He threw the sword. You even see it disappear.

Not to mention, the sound effects.

abhilegend
you sure he didn't just throw his swords through the guys legs? you realize that this happened in a different book than panthers own series right? Not all writers keep a character's powers and abilities up to date.
No, there is dust near Slade's legs from movement and the guy is thrown backwards.

So which MA did Panther beat with his suit anyway?

Blue Area Vet
He blitzed the guy from over ten feet, knocked him out and returned back before he could even think about it.

Except we don't see any of that and you are making shit up. Looks to me like he threw a projectile, which is not impressive.

But even so, he wouldn't be able to do that to Panther, in fact, he might get KTFO. Just ask Karnak.

DarkSaint85
They look suspiciously like swords sticking out of his legs.

You can still be thrown backwards by him throwing swords.

There is the sound effects

Slades hands are empty.

I reckon he threw his swords.

Blue Area Vet
He threw the sword. You even see it disappear.

Not to mention, the sound effects.

Actually, it doesn't disappear, the sword is impaling his leg to the trash can. Abhi is a little over zealous, but now that he's started down this path, he'll likely continue to lie about this scan.

Blue Area Vet
No, there is dust near Slade's legs from movement and the guy is thrown backwards.

So which MA did Panther beat with his suit anyway?

Trying to change the topic? He didn't "blitz" shit. That's Superman fanboy speak and doesn't apply here.

deathslash

So which MA did Panther beat with his suit anyway? He hasn't really fought anyone of note in his current series. Thus far, it seems to be contained to Wakanda. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They look suspiciously like swords sticking out of his legs.

You can still be thrown backwards by him throwing swords.

There is the sound effects

Slades hands are empty.

I reckon he threw his swords. thumb up it's still impressive for sure. But it's not quite as impressive as blitzing his opponent, knocking him back, and the returning to where he was standing.

Blue Area Vet
He hasn't really fought anyone of note in his current series. Thus far, it seems to be contained to Wakanda. thumb up it's still impressive for sure. But it's not quite as impressive as blitzing his opponent, knocking him back, and the returning to where he was standing.

It's impressive for one of his power tier? I'd say that's a standard showing. BP vs. ultra Skull shit's all over this.

abhilegend
Except we don't see any of that and you are making shit up. Looks to me like he threw a projectile, which is not impressive.

But even so, he wouldn't be able to do that to Panther, in fact, he might get KTFO. Just ask Karnak.
And what is the dust settling at his feet means? He threw dirt and sword at his feet?Originally posted by deathslash
He hasn't really fought anyone of note in his current series. Thus far, it seems to be contained to Wakanda. thumb up it's still impressive for sure. But it's not quite as impressive as blitzing his opponent, knocking him back, and the returning to where he was standing.
Ok, so its fair to say he doesn't gets benefit of doubt, right?

deathslash
And what is the dust settling at his feet means? He threw dirt and sword at his feet?
Ok, so its fair to say he doesn't gets benefit of doubt, right? maybe he did move his feet when he threw his swords. It's also not unreasonable to think that a person throwing his swords so hard that they impale an enemy and go through a trash bin would kick up some dust. It's also not explicitly said or implied that Slade blitzed him. However, it's also not explicitly said or implied that he threw the swords. I could be wrong or you could be wrong. Personally, I think that he threw his swords; but the scene is actually open to interpretation. Let's both just agree to not act like it's a solid fact that Slade did either.

Blue Area Vet
And what is the dust settling at his feet means? He threw dirt and sword at his feet?
Ok, so its fair to say he doesn't gets benefit of doubt, right?

Here we go!

The impact moved him backward as he was moving foward, thus causing his feet to slide him and kick up dirt. No one should have to explain that to an expert like you.

abhilegend
maybe he did move his feet when he threw his swords. It's also not unreasonable to think that a person throwing his swords so hard that they impale an enemy and go through a trash bin would kick up some dust. It's also not explicitly said or implied that Slade blitzed him. However, it's also not explicitly said or implied that he threw the swords. I could be wrong or you could be wrong. Personally, I think that he threw his swords; but the scene is actually open to interpretation. Let's both just agree to not act like it's a solid fact that Slade did either.
OK, fair enough.

apex_pretador
Black panther

Blue Area Vet
maybe he did move his feet when he threw his swords. It's also not unreasonable to think that a person throwing his swords so hard that they impale an enemy and go through a trash bin would kick up some dust. It's also not explicitly said or implied that Slade blitzed him. However, it's also not explicitly said or implied that he threw the swords. I could be wrong or you could be wrong. Personally, I think that he threw his swords; but the scene is actually open to interpretation. Let's both just agree to not act like it's a solid fact that Slade did either.

No, it really isn't. Frame one, he's holding the sword. Frame two, the sword is impaling the opponent and Slade is standing in the same spot without the sword. I know you are being diplomatic, but this is Abby. Please don't feed Abby's insanity. The explanation that he ran up, pushed the guy backward while impaling him AND THEN RETURNED TO HIS ORIGINAL LOCATION JUST TO POSE is simply not plausible. By that logic, one could claim he ran around the globe after the attack and stopped in the same spot.

Dareangel
No, it doesn't.

http://i.imgur.com/DG4Mv4a.jpg

Specifically stated that Slade is hurt by Tiger.

And why not more skilled? Do you think Daredevil or Panther can oneshot Batman?

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--54aOL-iP--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/19658e9ypcdw5jpg.jpg

Batman has also dismissed Joker. So nope.

Already did.

Yes, he is stronger and faster. Nth metal armor takes care of anything panther can throw at him.

Slade destroys Panther. Get mad.

you see slade hurt prior to the fight. however as pointed out, he has healing factor. during the fight he looks fine already. bronze tiger stated that slade WAS hurt in the past. key word WAS. it has nothing to do with present. slade fought bronze tiger and got his ass handed to him.

first of all batman wasnt knocked out. the kick hrut him sure, but he wasnt knocked out. and yes anyone of them could do the same to batman with a well placed kick. aside of that, its not a sign of great skills but perhaps a good striking power. just like any hero, batman has moments when he loses to average streets. just like cap lost to crossbones but beat him much more times than not. everybody got those moments. if on top of both daredevil and black panther owning marvels best, you bring this kick feat... you have to be insane. wolverine 1 shotted wolverine and gorgon. show me something that matches that with bronze tiger. black panther took captain america out that alone >>>> anything bronze tiger did.

but its still a fact that joker gave him a decent fight several times. so by your ABC logic joker is now a top martial artist in DC UNIVERSE.

slade is not stronger and faster. at least not when nightwing bash his head into mirrors or green arrow toying with him.

Blue Area Vet
Slade is giving a confessional about his inferiority to Batman. BP would make short work of him.

Dareangel
lol Did you just find out that Slade has a healing factor? That's common knowledge and one reason why he would defeat DD. Again you don't even have a clue about what Slade went through before the fight between Bronze Tiger and Deadshot, who you keep conveniently forgetting about.

Slade was on he the run from the Army and every law enforcement agency after falsely being thought to have killed a Sen. and attempted murder on the U.S. Pres. He survived point blank explosions and heavy artillery, which left him in bad shape. And this was in the early 90's, just like with many characters Slade's healing abilities have increased significantly.

lol I'm a fanboy because I'm providing the right context and full battles involving Slade instead of stating something inaccurate and dumb. Like Green Arrow defeated him b/c he manage to shoot an arrow in his bad eye while Slade was owning the rest of the Justice League.

And I'm also educating you that Slade has better high showing than DD. So if you are going to pretend that DD one shotting Gorgon who was fighting Ironfist puts him above Slade, and I will show Slade's higher feats which includes defeating Flashes a couple of times.

I also like how you avoided the DD vs Crossbones battle. Going by your standard that a previous fight or condition doesn't matter, then Crossbones has a clean victory over your precious DD. lol Crossbones who was treated like fodder by Elektra and Shang Chi in different fights.

And DD has lost to others below Slade like Ka-zar, who one shotted him and knocked the radar sense out of him. Kraven defeated DD who had helped from Black Widow. A drugged Cap left DD on the ground barely able to move.

I know more about your precious character then you do fool. Stop posting nonsense, stating the wrong thing over an over just makes you a fanboy troll.

you return in this thread to gets slapped once again by papa? ok papa will slap some ownage into you once more.

as pointed out, deathstroke fought and was slightly injured but his healing factor took care of that. he had great time to heal before bronze tiger. and no, his healing factor wont help him vs daredevil. gorgons healing factor and wolverines shit stomp all over slades and yet daredevil took the both of them out with 1 shot. 1 shot. call me daddy.

yes you are a fanboy for trying to bring out such incredible PIS as slade tagging flash. i have daredevil tag quicksilver but i wouldt dare to bring it. but you are so desperate and ran out of options that you are trying to throw the biggest and dumbest PIS you can find. this is lame.

green arrow stuck an arrow into his eye and owned him. deal with that already.

only thing is, daredevil has consistant showings of one shotting gorgon, wolverine, psylocke, beating black panther and bruiser. one shotting mister hyde. he is always taking it to guys like that. on the other hand slade? tagging flash??? thats a way too far away stretch. thats just BS and you just make a joke out of yourself for trying to use that so called last resort which no one will buy.

i never said daredevil doest have any loses. like any other guy, like batman losing to the joker in H2H. like cap being taken out by crossbones as well. so what? daredeils overall showings crap stomp anything slade done and thats the subject.

kraven at that time wa susing his super syrome and owned spiderman... i dont see where is the low showing of getting bested by classic kraven who was a major beast during that time. cap was always matched by daredevil with performing better via stats. and? cap would destroy deathstroke any given day of the week. is this the best you can do to lowball daredevil? beat the crap out of sabretooth, spiderman, symbiot spidermna, elektra, bullseye, classic fisk, wolverine, gorgon, bruiser, black panther, taskmaster, mister hyde atc atc. deathstroke? gets evenly matched by nightwing and owned by bronze tiger Lol. oh yeah and by green arrow. wow the competition indeed.

now after that i spanked you again, stop trolling the thread this is black panther not daredevil. if you are so butthurt that i owned you in daredevil threads then open a thread about daredevil but stop trolling this one. thank you.

Dareangel

oh hell no. i know you like to twist feats and scans... but seriously? you can clearly see he stands there and just threw his sword made the leg impaled. if he attacked with such speed he would meet the guy running in the middle or near the trash can, which means the dust would be flying all over the place since he used his speed to cover all that distance and not just where he is standing. so why is it only where he is standing? well first of all when you throw something you drive your leg into the ground and then burst. that cause dust. secondly? who even said its dust from movements. for all that we know its just whirlwind that caused the dust to make it more dramatic. like the old samurai showings when there is a whirlwind near them to make it look dramatic on the battlefield. again your speculations got broken by me.

abhilegend
you see slade hurt prior to the fight. however as pointed out, he has healing factor. during the fight he looks fine already. bronze tiger stated that slade WAS hurt in the past. key word WAS. it has nothing to do with present. slade fought bronze tiger and got his ass handed to him.

Are you slow or something? Having HF doesn't makes him immune to pain. Tiger flat out said he was hurt.

That was less than peak condition Slade against one of the most skilled persons in DC.

It's entirely invalid here.

So you can't read too? Good to know.

Stop frothing at the mouth. Neither Panther nor Daredevil are capable of oneshotting Batman.

Can you post the scans of Joker giving Batman a fight?

Nothing of that sort happened.

Stop whining kid.

abhilegend
oh hell no. i know you like to twist feats and scans... but seriously? you can clearly see he stands there and just threw his sword made the leg impaled. if he attacked with such speed he would meet the guy running in the middle or near the trash can, which means the dust would be flying all over the place since he used his speed to cover all that distance and not just where he is standing. so why is it only where he is standing? well first of all when you throw something you drive your leg into the ground and then burst. that cause dust. secondly? who even said its dust from movements. for all that we know its just whirlwind that caused the dust to make it more dramatic. like the old samurai showings when there is a whirlwind near them to make it look dramatic on the battlefield. again your speculations got broken by me.
laughing out loud

He didn't run all over the place.

But tell me again how throwing swords kicks up dirt near your feet. That's just amusing.

Why whirlwind though? Maybe Superman was there and flew overhead to kick off dirt if we're just making shit up?

Blue Area Vet

And why all the emphasis on the dust in the first place? How about the yellow light movement indictor at his feet depicted as forward, and then backward? How about the sound effect of the impaling in relation to Slade who is standing still? Oh wait, that wouldn't make sense to Abby because in his mind, Slade is a faster than sound speedster

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

But tell me again how throwing swords kicks up dirt near your feet. That's just amusing.

Why whirlwind though? Maybe Superman was there and flew overhead to kick off dirt if we're just making shit up?

So once again, you are going impale yourself on a rock of stubbornness and take the jabs that come your way? Call people "kid"? What the hell is wrong with you? Why can't you just say you were wrong in your interpretation? Is you ego thi.....never mind, it actually is. You proven that with the scans of Sun Eater Triumph.

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

Feet sliding across the ground can definitely kick dirt up. What's so hard to understand about that?

abhilegend
Someone tell BAV, he is on ignore.

Blue Area Vet
you return in this thread to gets slapped once again by papa? ok papa will slap some ownage into you once more.

as pointed out, deathstroke fought and was slightly injured but his healing factor took care of that. he had great time to heal before bronze tiger. and no, his healing factor wont help him vs daredevil. gorgons healing factor and wolverines shit stomp all over slades and yet daredevil took the both of them out with 1 shot. 1 shot. call me daddy.

yes you are a fanboy for trying to bring out such incredible PIS as slade tagging flash. i have daredevil tag quicksilver but i wouldt dare to bring it. but you are so desperate and ran out of options that you are trying to throw the biggest and dumbest PIS you can find. this is lame.

only thing is, daredevil has consistant showings of one shotting gorgon, wolverine, psylocke, beating black panther and bruiser. one shotting mister hyde. he is always taking it to guys like that. on the other hand slade? tagging flash??? thats a way too far away stretch. thats just BS and you just make a joke out of yourself for trying to use that so called last resort which no one will buy.

i never said daredevil doest have any loses. like any other guy, like batman losing to the joker in H2H. like cap being taken out by crossbones as well. so what? daredeils overall showings crap stomp anything slade done and thats the subject.

kraven at that time wa susing his super syrome and owned spiderman... i dont see where is the low showing of getting bested by classic kraven who was a major beast during that time. cap was always matched by daredevil with performing better via stats. and? cap would destroy deathstroke any given day of the week. is this the best you can do to lowball daredevil? beat the crap out of sabretooth, spiderman, symbiot spidermna, elektra, bullseye, classic fisk, wolverine, gorgon, bruiser, black panther, taskmaster, mister hyde atc atc. deathstroke? gets evenly matched by nightwing and owned by bronze tiger Lol. oh yeah and by green arrow. wow the competition indeed.

now after that i spanked you again, stop trolling the thread this is black panther not daredevil. if you are so butthurt that i owned you in daredevil threads then open a thread about daredevil but stop trolling this one. thank you.

He pumps up Daredevil whenever it's convenient for him.

Blue Area Vet
Someone tell BAV, he is on ignore.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

That's a spiffy white flag you got there partner.

Dareangel
Are you slow or something? Having HF doesn't makes him immune to pain. Tiger flat out said he was hurt.

That was less than peak condition Slade against one of the most skilled persons in DC.

It's entirely invalid here.

So you can't read too? Good to know.

Stop frothing at the mouth. Neither Panther nor Daredevil are capable of oneshotting Batman.

Can you post the scans of Joker giving Batman a fight?

Nothing of that sort happened.

Stop whining kid.

i already proved time after time you are wrong and you are just going circles with me. he was hurt prior to the fight. however he has a healing factor. bronze tiger stated he was hurt in the past. during the fight he was fine , fought and lost. as simple as that. stop whining.

bronze tiger is one of the most skilled people in DC earth? really? lady sheeva level?

i will point out again. a kick to batmans stomach that made him hurt, is not an evidence that suddenly one is more skilled than the top martial artists of marvel. thats just a very dumb logic.

of course each of them can if they land a good hit on him like bronze tiger did. he hit a good spot and it took batman down. daredevil took out with 1 shot wolverine and gorgon. both of them are shitting bricks on batmans durability. black panther broke red skulls jaw. that alone is >>>>>> that poor poor showing.

you are suppose to be the Batman expert no? dont tell me you dont know when and where joker gave him fights and kicked him in the face for the ko.

you are lying. nightwing did bash his face into the mirror. green arrow did own him. cry me some more?

Dareangel
laughing out loud

but thats what you claimed. you claimed he blitzed the guy and impaled him to the garbage right? so slade had to run towards him and then get back to his spot. if thats the case then the whole area should be covered with dust because he ran all over that place.

amusing? i see you dont do much sports do you? when using such force as throwing you push your leg into the ground and then burst. make a movement and dust actually rise up. its still a much better explanation than this BS of shim speed blitzing superman style without any reason or evidence to it. like blue area vet also stated, you can see the sound effect of the sword thrown and hitting him. also yes it can be dust from a whirlwind. again, this also makes much more sense than what you said. ohh please dont run to bring a mod to rule on this one as well.

Dareangel
And why all the emphasis on the dust in the first place? How about the yellow light movement indictor at his feet depicted as forward, and then backward? How about the sound effect of the impaling in relation to Slade who is standing still? Oh wait, that wouldn't make sense to Abby because in his mind, Slade is a faster than sound speedster

yes this is insane. this guy cant admit being wrong all the damn time

Dareangel
He pumps up Daredevil whenever it's convenient for him.

i noticed that this guy is a hypocrite. he likes to twist things around to his liking. whats wrong with him and this abhi dude? its like their life depends on it or something...

staxamillion
BP>cap

nuff said

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by staxamillion
BP>cap

nuff said

BP>Cap>Batman and by his own words, Batman>Stroke eek!

tkitna
Regarding the scan, there is absolutely no indication that Deathstroke blitzed that guy. He threw the swords. Pretty cool feat though.

Supermutant

First stop slapping yourself.

i am a new member and dont know too much about comics.

You are great at self-ownage and terrible at any other ownage.

You had no clue that DS was fighting the US military and taking grenades at point blank range until I brought it up. You had no clue that Ben had Lawson as backup until I brought it up. It is true that DD has lost badly to people w/out healing factors like Ka-zar and Classic Kingpin. Gorgon was a nice high feat although it was a cheap shot b/c he was fighting Iron Fist. Wolverine also has beaten DD and put him in a hold that he couldn't break free. Anyway Punisher also beat Wolverine during that arc. Ennis hates Logan. So, no I prefer to call you what you are an rabid DD fanboy troll, who acts like Matt is his daddy.

lol you just brought it up but you at least know Flash>>>Quicksilver. Unlike you with Gorgon and Wolverine, I'm not pretending that this feat isn't high end for Slade. And Slade has tagged Flashes multiple times.

You are simply a fool for attempting to bring up Identity Crisis repeatedly as a low showing for Slade. I already told you that GA has admitted he is no match for Slade. Ask yourself a question kid, after all the evidence that I have shown against your outright lies and wrong assumptions, do you think I don't have the issue and wont post it?

Could it be that I am just letting you dig a further hole of shame like I did when you stated that Killer Croc beat Wildcat and left him helpless when it was clearly the other way around. lol

More nonsense DD has only engaged gorgon that one time iirc, and Logan has beaten DD. DD outright stated on panel that he was no match for Spiderman. Its stupid to use a showing where Spiderman is drugged or being mentally controlled to say Daredevil is better. Elektra, Bullseye, Classic Fisk, Bruiser has all beaten DD as well. Black Panther's skirmish isn't indicative of anything and both have been upgraded since then, and IIRC BP wasn't on the heart shaped herb. Taskmaster lost due to showing off and getting hit by a car, not h2h fighting so useless to bring that up. Mister Hyde is a jobber, and sometimes Creed is as well, plus Creed didn't even have his mutant powers yet. So what else you got?

No repeatedly it has been shown by many posters NW is not a match for Slade, neither is Green Arrow. Pre-52 Bronze Tiger has two legit wins over Batman so the fact that a weaken Slade took him on and Deadshot is a good feat.

This was never a competition kid, this have always been about me and other posters correcting your many mistakes and errors. Stop being a foolish troll and learn something. DD is an awesome fighter but he is not unbeatable.

Supermutant
In response to your statements that DD beats the crap out of Spiderman:

http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29947252_4573164-amazingspiderman438_17.jpg

On panel evidence from DD own thoughts, "Under normal conditions, I've never be able to outfight him."

How many times must I owned you? lol You really aren't worth my time but if I get bored enough I will continue to correct your errors and educate you.

Blue Area Vet

On panel evidence from DD own thoughts, "Under normal conditions, I've never be able to outfight him."

How many times must I owned you? lol You really aren't worth my time but if I get bored enough I will continue to correct your errors and educate you.

Hey, let there be peace, brother.

abhilegend
i already proved time after time you are wrong and you are just going circles with me.

You sure live in your own world.

Tiger didn't say "You were hurt". He said "You've been hurt". And Slade keeling over in pain.

You are just making shit up at this point.

Above Shiva. Shiva is Batman level only.

A kick to the stomach that made him black out is showing of high skill. Nobody at Panther/Daredevil level can do that.

Daredevil took Wolverine out with a throat chop which shouldn't eve work. He cheapshotted Gorgon.

Stop making shit up. Daredevil can't oneshot Batman.

No, they don't.

And Red Skull owned Panther. He only broke Skull's jaw after Skull was distracted.

I'm. I don't possess the comics which you just made up though.

You sure cry a lot about Slade. Someone beat you up wearing a deathstroke costume?

abhilegend
but thats what you claimed. you claimed he blitzed the guy and impaled him to the garbage right? so slade had to run towards him and then get back to his spot. if thats the case then the whole area should be covered with dust because he ran all over that place.

Yes, and the dust was settling down.

Haha, yeah right. Make up some more excuses kid.

I want a a good laugh out of it.

Dareangel
First stop slapping yourself.

You are great at self-ownage and terrible at any other ownage.

You had no clue that DS was fighting the US military and taking grenades at point blank range until I brought it up. You had no clue that Ben had Lawson as backup until I brought it up. It is true that DD has lost badly to people w/out healing factors like Ka-zar and Classic Kingpin. Gorgon was a nice high feat although it was a cheap shot b/c he was fighting Iron Fist. Wolverine also has beaten DD and put him in a hold that he couldn't break free. Anyway Punisher also beat Wolverine during that arc. Ennis hates Logan. So, no I prefer to call you what you are an rabid DD fanboy troll, who acts like Matt is his daddy.

lol you just brought it up but you at least know Flash>>>Quicksilver. Unlike you with Gorgon and Wolverine, I'm not pretending that this feat isn't high end for Slade. And Slade has tagged Flashes multiple times.

You are simply a fool for attempting to bring up Identity Crisis repeatedly as a low showing for Slade. I already told you that GA has admitted he is no match for Slade. Ask yourself a question kid, after all the evidence that I have shown against your outright lies and wrong assumptions, do you think I don't have the issue and wont post it?

Could it be that I am just letting you dig a further hole of shame like I did when you stated that Killer Croc beat Wildcat and left him helpless when it was clearly the other way around. lol

More nonsense DD has only engaged gorgon that one time iirc, and Logan has beaten DD. DD outright stated on panel that he was no match for Spiderman. Its stupid to use a showing where Spiderman is drugged or being mentally controlled to say Daredevil is better. Elektra, Bullseye, Classic Fisk, Bruiser has all beaten DD as well. Black Panther's skirmish isn't indicative of anything and both have been upgraded since then, and IIRC BP wasn't on the heart shaped herb. Taskmaster lost due to showing off and getting hit by a car, not h2h fighting so useless to bring that up. Mister Hyde is a jobber, and sometimes Creed is as well, plus Creed didn't even have his mutant powers yet. So what else you got?

No repeatedly it has been shown by many posters NW is not a match for Slade, neither is Green Arrow. Pre-52 Bronze Tiger has two legit wins over Batman so the fact that a weaken Slade took him on and Deadshot is a good feat.

This was never a competition kid, this have always been about me and other posters correcting your many mistakes and errors. Stop being a foolish troll and learn something. DD is an awesome fighter but he is not unbeatable.

really. is this why you ran away in all the other threads once you ran out of strawmaning? yes i am a new member and i do not know too much about the comics world. and still i shoved your face into the dirt with facts. to you even read? ( the do you even lift version of comic books Lol).

here you are going circles with me it still wont help you. deathstroke has a healing factor. he was injured slightly. however between that time and until he got to fight bronze tiger we see him perfectly fine because he healed. he is fighting him without any trouble and simply getting his ass handed to him because he is inferior in fighting. again what does daredevil have to do with anything? this is a black panther thread. aside of that, no matter what you bring about daredevil it wont change this fact that deathstroke got owned by bronze tiger. you look like a little kid that is mad he got exposed, so now you try to bring every lost for daredevil you can think of, even such losses that are not bad showings at all. like classic kraven? that guy would rip deathstroke a new one. you are just being a walking joke over here.
what? when did wolverine put daredevil in a hold he couldnt break free? post that crap. daredevil took wilverine out with a single strike to his throat and in another fight in enemy of the state he wanted to calm a berserk mind controlled wolverine and still managed to knock him on his ass to the point he was afraid he huer him too much. daredevil is clearly the upper fighter not only by skills but by winning.

daredevil beating up gorgon and wolverine is nothing special since he is doing that all his career. however, being able to tag the flash is just PIS for slade. as pointed out i wont bring daredevil tagging quicksilver because its dumb. i have plenty of feats for DD. but once again this is a black panther thread. i am the new guy over here and i am the one trying to keep it order while you troll threads. open a daredevil thread and lets take it to there.

when ever you are using trash talking i know i hit a nerve and you are left without any real answer. green arrow owned him twice. yes 1 time with his boots and all. still deathstroke had his whole body to defend. his arms were fine but he couldnt protect himself. the other fight green arrow jumps on him and sticks an arrow thru his eye. those are facts. you trying to moan about it doesnt change anything. it happened.

why nonesense? they had 1 fight and daredevil took gorgon out. i am sorry if for something to count in your eyes there have to be plenty of fights. it doesnt work this way. they fought and daredevil knocked gorgon out. you are a little hypocrite by the way. you have no trouble bringing single losses for daredevil when in all other fights he actually won or in the majority of their encounters like vs bullseye. but now you moan about the fact they only had 1 fight? stop your anal bleeding already its gets more and more pathetic.

what are you talking about. daredevil beat spiderman several times including symbiot spiderman. classic fisk lost to daredevil more times than not. elektra same thing. bruiser same thing. everybody same thing. black panther lost to daredevil as simple as that. how is him having upgrades in later years change that fact? sabretooth lost to daredevil as simple as that. Lol now you are telling me they jobbed? everybody just jobbed to daredevil. i already told you stop embaracing yourself. you know that you got owned when you dont have an argument so you try to lowball a character and you know very well you grasp on straws to low ball it.

no its false. in most of their fights nightwing can match slade perfectly. some fights go to slade some to nightwing. however they are overall evenly matched.

how is me stating daredevil feats = me stating he is unbeatable? you have serious comprehension issues. daredevil is just more than slade and you will have to deal with that. aside of your very weak lowballing, the things i pointed out earlier stands. i wont post again all the list of daredevils wins and much more. everybody here knows that daredevil fought and beat them all. of course during his entire career he is going to have some losses. like captain america losing to the likes of crossbones and taskmaster. batman getting beat up by joker, harley quinn and even two face. all just average humans and weak if i may add. we look at the majority of the showings. and by them, daredevil beats the hell out of deathstroke. how stop trolling this thread with daredevil since its a black panther thread. i will repeat myself. stop trolling this thread.

Dareangel

daredevil beat spiderman in other fights. and even symbiot like in this fight. thats daredevil for you kido. he is just that good.

Dareangel
You sure live in your own world.

Tiger didn't say "You were hurt". He said "You've been hurt". And Slade keeling over in pain.

You are just making shit up at this point.

Above Shiva. Shiva is Batman level only.

A kick to the stomach that made him black out is showing of high skill. Nobody at Panther/Daredevil level can do that.

Daredevil took Wolverine out with a throat chop which shouldn't eve work. He cheapshotted Gorgon.

Stop making shit up. Daredevil can't oneshot Batman.

No, they don't.

And Red Skull owned Panther. He only broke Skull's jaw after Skull was distracted.

I'm. I don't possess the comics which you just made up though.

You sure cry a lot about Slade. Someone beat you up wearing a deathstroke costume?

we already know how you like to twist feats and scans. tiger is just repeating what happened to slade during his run. he is stating about the city and about the fact everybody are after him. he stated that he was hurt previously to highlight the fact deathstroke is in a deep sh*t. however, we dont see slade being hurt in their fight. we dont see anything that indicates slade was indeed hurt during this fight. you provided me the evidence actually. in the previous scan you posted, we see slade hurt on his motorcycle. however here he already healed and fighting without any problems at all. slade healed for this fight and was 100% fine unless you can prove otherwise.

again, being able to deliver a kick to batman does not mean you are one of the most skilled fighter in DC universe. you are trying to stretch that kick way too far.

that kick does not show high skill it just shows good striking power. black panther took cap out with a well placed punch to the gutt. captain america >> batman in durability and stamina. daredevil took out wolverine gorgon mister hyde and psylocke who all crap on batmans durability.

Lol now you are trying to say the things daredevil did should never worked? wtf? i know there are times when people are butthurt about showings but this is childish and pathetic. please stop embaracing yourself. he one shotted gorgon and its a fact. he delivered a kick that took gorgon out. why is it so hard for you to comprehend?

no they dont? you really are saying batman is more durable than wolverine and gorgon who have healing factors? at this point you are just dumb.

i am not even sure if serious or trolling. black panther fought red skull, face to face, beat him up, then delivers the final blow which breaks his jaw with a fist... you are a troll indeed.

no its jsut the fact your knowledge about comics is very very limited thats all.

stating deathstroke got his face bashed and an arrow in his eye, like really happened is crying? no. you know whats crying? you bitching about how its not fair and shouldnt happen when daredevil tooks out wolverine and gorgon with a single strike. now thats crying. and you just revealed to us why your hatered towards daredevil. somebody indeed beat you up in a daredevil costume. you just trying to roll that on others

laughing

Dareangel
Yes, and the dust was settling down.

Haha, yeah right. Make up some more excuses kid.

I want a a good laugh out of it.

no. you dont see the dust settling down across the path. you only see it near his feet. if he blitzed and ran all the way to the dumpster the whole area would be covered with dust like that. also the sound effects clearly show us the sword was thrown and impaled the guy via throw.

i am not the one making up anything. you are trying to bring feats that arent even there. everybody at this point said you make shit up. you are a useless troll to be honest. if thats your idea to amusement i feel sorry for you.

Supermutant
daredevil beat spiderman in other fights. and even symbiot like in this fight. thats daredevil for you kido. he is just that good.

Time to expose you again. Fool, Daredevil has never defeated Spider-man. You posted one panel from The Amazing Spiderman Vol 1 Issue # 287.

lol You have no clue that Spider-man was shot with nerve gas by Daredevil dressed as Kingpin, therefore his Spider-sense wasn't working. And Spider-man still got the last 4 hits in, left DD hurt on the ground, and clearly was winning before a sniper interrupted the battle.

http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958130_blackspidermanvsdd.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958132_blackspidermanvsdd1.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958134_blackspidermanvsdd2.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958137_blackspidermanvsdd3.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958141_blackspidermanvsdd4.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958142_blackspidermanvsdd5.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958145_blackspidermanvsdd6.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958147_blackspidermanvsdd7.jpg

Again How many times must I correct your outright lies? You continue to say the same garbage over and over even after I clearly show on panel the true context and full battles. Lol Stop being a pathetic troll fanboy kid. Take this time to do some research so I don't have to continue to show you as a fool.

Dareangel
Time to expose you again. Fool, Daredevil has never defeated Spider-man. You posted one panel from The Amazing Spiderman Vol 1 Issue # 287.

lol You have no clue that Spider-man was shot with nerve gas by Daredevil dressed as Kingpin, therefore his Spider-sense wasn't working. And Spider-man still got the last 4 hits in, left DD hurt on the ground, and clearly was winning before a sniper interrupted the battle.

http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958130_blackspidermanvsdd.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958132_blackspidermanvsdd1.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958134_blackspidermanvsdd2.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958137_blackspidermanvsdd3.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958141_blackspidermanvsdd4.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958142_blackspidermanvsdd5.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958145_blackspidermanvsdd6.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29958147_blackspidermanvsdd7.jpg

Again How many times must I correct your outright lies? You continue to say the same garbage over and over even after I clearly show on panel the true context and full battles. Lol Stop being a pathetic troll fanboy kid. Take this time to do some research so I don't have to continue to show you as a fool.

and once again, after we take away your psychological issues and all the trash talking. we are stil left with a rabid fanboy with mental illness who is just dying to prove something. anyway, as we can see daredevil easily bested spiderman with the symbiot H2H. spiderman saw he cant beat daredevil so he resorted to cheating and webbed both his arm and eye. daredevil with a webbed arm was able to still hold his own vs a symbiot spiderman. that fight clearly shows us daredevil is the superior between the 2. so once again you failed. now crawl back to your mental institute and plan your next butt hrut rabid post. but dont forget the chill pills of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkSaint85
Without a Spider Sense, the human level Spot beats the hell out of Spidey. No skills, no enhanced abilities like speed or strength, just a dude with spotty pjs.

abhilegend
we already know how you like to twist feats and scans. tiger is just repeating what happened to slade during his run. he is stating about the city and about the fact everybody are after him. he stated that he was hurt previously to highlight the fact deathstroke is in a deep sh*t.

This is correct.

This is bullshit.

This is just more bullshit. As I already showed you, his HF doesn't takes away the pain. Point being.

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/DeathStrokeT-41-21.jpg

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/DeathStrokeT-41-22.jpg

Just after the brief fight he notices he is slower than usual.

So which other MA has oneshotted Batman BTW? Since oneshotting Batman is so easy and all.

And Batman has taken out Grundy, Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman with simply kicks.

Who shit all over your combined list. Way to go.

Yes, Ennis is just that way. Logan took a punch from Hulk that sent him to another state in the very same comic. It's plain jobbing . Don't let it bother you though. Nobody gives a shit about what you think anyway.

No, because it was a cheapshot. Bullseye took out Daredevil with a paper aeroplane.

Daredevil sucks. Right?

Circular logic FTW.

Healing factor doesn't makes you durable BTW.

Are you sure you have read the comic? Or is it just respect threads you read? Because this is just hilarious at this point. Panther got owned and Redwing distracted Skull for Panther to recover and punched him.

Tone down the antagonism already.

laughing out loud

Yes. You are just desperate at this point and unable to form any rational thought.

Oh you poor little thing. I take pity on you.

May Lord Slade have mercy on your soul.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Using the JLA/Slade fight as proof of how...bad....Slade is, is pretty funny though.

He was faster than the Flash.
Broke Kyle's hand through his shields (GL autoshields have gone up against Kryptonians, btw)
Was barely being held down by Hawkman (who has the strength to hurt Despero, and Black Adam), Elongated Man, Flash, GA, Canary (who has sparred evenly with WW), Zatanna (who he literally speed blitzed before she could even say one word)...

AND the only reason GA got the drop on him, was because he was dedicating ALL of his concentration on overpowering a command that the fricking Guardians of Oa (you know, dem Skyfathers) had placed on the most powerful weapon in the universe.......

http://i.imgur.com/nXitlan.jpg

Yeah, boo hoo Slade.

abhilegend
Lol yeah, that's the first time anybody called Slade getting stabbed from behind in his eye a low showing.

The kid is literally frothing at his mouth it seems.

Supermutant
The fact that you mentioned one of Slade's highest feats as a lowing showing demonstrates your lack of understanding. Identity Crisis where he owned Zatanna, GL Kyle, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Flash. The fact that Ollie had to try and get Slade mad to beat him with that team speaks volumes. I almost forgot Elongated Man, Atom, and Hawkman was on that team.

dumb kid laughing

EcstaticGrace
Using the JLA/Slade fight as proof of how...bad....Slade is, is pretty funny though.

He was faster than the Flash.
Broke Kyle's hand through his shields (GL autoshields have gone up against Kryptonians, btw)
Was barely being held down by Hawkman (who has the strength to hurt Despero, and Black Adam), Elongated Man, Flash, GA, Canary (who has sparred evenly with WW), Zatanna (who he literally speed blitzed before she could even say one word)...

AND the only reason GA got the drop on him, was because he was dedicating ALL of his concentration on overpowering a command that the fricking Guardians of Oa (you know, dem Skyfathers) had placed on the most powerful weapon in the universe.......

http://i.imgur.com/nXitlan.jpg

Yeah, boo hoo Slade.

Faster than Flash?

I remember a bunch of rubbish logic thrown into the comic to try to make sense of the stuff Slade was doing..

He didn't Outspeed Wally according to the comic, he predicted where he was going to be.

He also "outwilled" Kyle, makes you question why he didn't have a ring instead.

Hawkman hurts those characters because of the properties of his weaponry. Nth metal let's him strike above his weight class.

DarkSaint85
Faster than Flash?

I remember a bunch of rubbish logic thrown into the comic to try to make sense of the stuff Slade was doing..

He didn't Outspeed Wally according to the comic, he predicted where he was going to be.

He also "outwilled" Kyle, makes you question why he didn't have a ring instead.

Hawkman hurts those characters because of the properties of his weaponry. Nth metal let's him strike above his weight class.

Yah, faster as in his thought processes. Considering Wally can feel a bullet touch his skin and he vibrates through it....

Bear in mind, I am NOT trying to justify that entire PIS scene lol. Just that to bring it up as proof of Slade being weak is really funny.

But as for Hawkman, he alos has some degree of superstrength:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/DCComics-Hawkman2002001-04.jpg

EcstaticGrace
Yah, faster as in his thought processes. Considering Wally can feel a bullet touch his skin and he vibrates through it....

Bear in mind, I am NOT trying to justify that entire PIS scene lol. Just that to bring it up as proof of Slade being weak is really funny.

I definitely agree it's not a lowshowing at all for Slade. Just find it awkwardly written. It always came off to me as Wally running into a sword he had positioned at a spot he knew he'd run to.

Which puts in to question reaction and perception timing.

EcstaticGrace
And yeah I'm aware Hawkman has some personal strength as well. I just think his weaponry does more damage then his actual fist could by several tiers.

Dareangel
This is correct.

This is bullshit.

This is just more bullshit. As I already showed you, his HF doesn't takes away the pain. Point being.

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/DeathStrokeT-41-21.jpg

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/DeathStrokeT-41-22.jpg

Just after the brief fight he notices he is slower than usual.

So which other MA has oneshotted Batman BTW? Since oneshotting Batman is so easy and all.

And Batman has taken out Grundy, Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman with simply kicks.

Who shit all over your combined list. Way to go.

Yes, Ennis is just that way. Logan took a punch from Hulk that sent him to another state in the very same comic. It's plain jobbing . Don't let it bother you though. Nobody gives a shit about what you think anyway.

No, because it was a cheapshot. Bullseye took out Daredevil with a paper aeroplane.

Daredevil sucks. Right?

Circular logic FTW.

Healing factor doesn't makes you durable BTW.

Are you sure you have read the comic? Or is it just respect threads you read? Because this is just hilarious at this point. Panther got owned and Redwing distracted Skull for Panther to recover and punched him.

Tone down the antagonism already.

laughing out loud

Yes. You are just desperate at this point and unable to form any rational thought.

Oh you poor little thing. I take pity on you.

May Lord Slade have mercy on your soul.

thumb up

if this is bullshit then go ahead. prove slade was hurt during their fight. we can clearly see a difference when he actually was hurt and when he fights bronze tiger he is perfectly fine. why? because healing factor thats why.
in the scan you posted there is no evidence to anything you have stated. the fight shows him perfectly fine and not hurt, unlike when he just got away on his motorcycle.

explain to me, what does batman taking out tough opponents with a kick, has to do with you trying to claim bronze tiger hurting him with a kick = bronze tiger is top martial artist in DC. I am sorry but your logic is just broken and laughable.

i will repeat myself. daredevil took out wolverine with a pressure point hit. there is no reason for it not to work. daredevil uses pressure point strikes a lot. he took out mister hyde the same way. in prison he stated he can kill many with those techniques but he chooses not to. aside of your butthurt its laughable to assume it shouldnt happen. i could also claim bronze tiger should never be able to hurt batman like that with a kick. specially when unlike daredevil, he doesnt have feats to support that striking power. i can also go on and say all the top feats batman has, should never happened. which actually would be more reasonable. however, unlike you i dont have anal bleedings over feats i dont like. so deal with it.

daredevil took bullseye more times than not. however, gorgon and daredevil had 1 fight and daredevil knocked him out cold. end of story.

healing factor does make you much more durable. regular hits and cuts are simply healed on the spot and dont do any damage. look at the punishment wolverine is taking during a fight. look at the things gorgon took during his fights. chi amped fists from shang chi and it didnt do much. not to mention elektra and wolverine stubbing and cutting all they want and gorgon was fighting without much trouble. again, if you are trying to claim batman is more durable than wolverine and gorgon, you should be slapped for your stupidity harder than your step dad used to do it.

you are indeed very dense. the point of black panther breaking red skull jaw was to portray his hitting power. it doesnt matter if prior to that someone was distracted or not. it has no relevance at all to the subject. the subject here is the striking power black panther posses which simply broke red skulls whole jaw and killed him. are you that dense or is it simply trolling? i dont think someone can have that much trouble with comprehension. on the other hand... you surprised me thus far so...

keep on moaning instead of actually debating. by the way, i have noticed no matter when i post you reply back right at the spot. now i am not here to make fun of anyone.. but seriously, do you do anything aside of sitting infront of the internet? curiosity thats all.

abhilegend
if this is bullshit then go ahead. prove slade was hurt during their fight. we can clearly see a difference when he actually was hurt and when he fights bronze tiger he is perfectly fine. why?

Because he is wearing a costume and it doesn't shows his scars?

And he notes how he is slower than usual. So yes, he was hurt and not at his peak.

His HF doesn't magically heals all his wounds.

Why don't you post a scan where he says he is not hurt?

Translation: I don't have anything so I will just say nonsense.

Concession accepted.

No, he didn't. Nowhere was it stated to be pressure points.

Translation: I don't have any idea who Wolverine is and how he shrugs off pressure point attacks all his career so I will just say nonsense.

When you want to get taught regarding these characters, do let me know.

Gorgon never fought Daredevil. Crossbones has one fight with Daredevil and kicked the shit out of him. So did Echo.

I can show you the scans as well.

That's not durability. That's damage soak. Learn the difference before you run your mouth.

So now you accept that you were wrong and Skull was distracted?

Concession accepted.

If its a cheapshot, it doesn't counts. Simple as that.

Whine more.

He didn't kill Skull either.

That's just hilarious kid. Keep guessing though.

Dareangel
Because he is wearing a costume and it doesn't shows his scars?

And he notes how he is slower than usual. So yes, he was hurt and not at his peak.

His HF doesn't magically heals all his wounds.

Why don't you post a scan where he says he is not hurt?

Translation: I don't have anything so I will just say nonsense.

Concession accepted.

No, he didn't. Nowhere was it stated to be pressure points.

Translation: I don't have any idea who Wolverine is and how he shrugs off pressure point attacks all his career so I will just say nonsense.

When you want to get taught regarding these characters, do let me know.

Gorgon never fought Daredevil. Crossbones has one fight with Daredevil and kicked the shit out of him. So did Echo.

I can show you the scans as well.

That's not durability. That's damage soak. Learn the difference before you run your mouth.

So now you accept that you were wrong and Skull was distracted?

Concession accepted.

If its a cheapshot, it doesn't counts. Simple as that.

Whine more.

He didn't kill Skull either.

That's just hilarious kid. Keep guessing though.

you are the one claiming he was hurt when we clearly cant see that. the burden of proof is on you to prove he was hurt. it wasnt mentioned and we have to accept therefor his healing factor healed him.

he did not note he is slower because he was hurt. if the writer intented to portray him as slower because he was hurt, he would state it and show it. as i pointed out, no evidence of him being hurt. maybe he just felt slower compared to bronze tiger to portray us how fast bronze tiger is. he was that good of a fighter that slade felt slower compared to him. now that makes much more sense.

thats the thing with healing factors, they are healing magically wounds you genius confused

are you seriously dumb? i am suppose to show a scan where he says he isnt hurt? yeah because that happens a lot in comics. characters stating during fights "woppyyy i am not hurt yeyy". are you seriously that dense or seriously trolling? if you believe he was hurt then you have to prove it. if they didnt show he is hurt that means he is not hurt. as simple as that. you have to prove the things arent there.

i will repeat myself. what does batman having a good kick, has to do with the fact bronze tiger took him down with a kick, and somehow all that mixture is suppose to tell us bronze tiger is a top martial artist in DC. your logic is just laughable and this is the reason you have nothing to say aside of trying to crawl out of this with lame excuses. go ahead address it. explain yourself.

daredevil took out wolverine with a hit to his throat and we see wolverine having a hurt face and taken out. the throat is a pressure point in case you didnt know. allow a real fighter tell you. other than that, its still daredevil taking wolverine out with 1 strike. same.

it happened on panel deal with it. you going batshit over this fact wont change it. it happened. daredevil took mister hyde and gorgon with 1 strike. in the prison he stated that he can kill many opponents with pressure points but he doesnt do it. its just like spiderman with his holding back thing.

gorgon fought daredevil and lost. i already posted a list of opponents daredevil beat. to throw random fight that he lost in his dozens of years career is just childish and proves nothing. brossbones also took out captain america and? whats your point? address the list of people daredevil took out. oh i forgot your double standard ass is claiming that should never happened. this is just pathetic and plain trolling on your behalf.

i will explain again. healing factor is meant to heal any damage. when wolverine gets hit with a blunt force, his healing factor is activated right away healing that. healing is not only for cuts and stubs. healing is for everything.

i am pointing out that my feat intention was to portray the fact black pather hits with enough force to crack red skull. your distraction thing is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the intention of this feat the way i present it.

so no answe then? fine.

Dareangel
now i will leave aside this abhilegend troll, and refer to the actual thread. i was reading the latest panther issues, and i have noticed that even with his new technological suit, he gets hit alot by random thugs. i mean either grabbed around the neck, his arm, punched, hit with the assaults rifle stock. i dont know he just doesnt show the abilities slade shows. slade would take out easily dozens of random thugs but panther is actually having not an easy life with them. anyone cares to point out his opinion on that?

abhilegend
If you think posting a wall of text is going to help you, you are in for a surprise.

you are the one claiming he was hurt when we clearly cant see that. the burden of proof is on you to prove he was hurt. it wasnt mentioned and we have to accept therefor his healing factor healed him.

He was hurt because it was stated that he was hurt. No need for art to show he was hurt.

You are grasping at straws here.

The writer did that. Slade flat out says he is not fast enough.

He is not talking about Tiger. He is talking about unable to evade bullets. Did you even read the scan.

Not all the wounds and Slade's HF isn't that uber. How do you think he got that eye patch?

Yes. As you are claiming he was totally fine.

That happens too. Do you want me to run you down with the characters who said that?

I've already proved it boy. There is nothing here but your denial.

I don't have to explain how skilled characters can take others down with their skills. You are the one who is bragging about how skilled Daredevil is as he took down Gorgon in one kick, right?

You explain how that works for Daredevila nd not for everyone else?

The throat is a pressure point?

laughing out loud

He throat chopped him you gullible kid. There was no pressure point attack mentioned.

Yeah, we have another Brucey here. That is just the same as Cap taking down Hulk with punches. It happened but is just not applicable in any meaningful way.

The only guy going batshit over it is you.

So Batman taking out Captain Marvel and Grundy doesn't counts as skill but Daredevil's does?

No bias there. Right.

Where did Gorgon fight Daredevil? He was fighting Iron Fist and Daredevil out of nowhere kicked him.

Why not? You are doing the same to Deathstroke and Batman.

Bones has never beaten Cap in a straight fight. Powerless Cap beat Bones just one issue after Crossbones beat the shit out of Daredevil.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165637-captainamerica378p09_1_.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165639-captainamerica378p10_1_.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165641-captainamerica378p12_1_.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165642-captainamerica378p14_1_.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165643-captainamerica378p15_1_.jpg

Even Bucky beat him with one punch.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1166463-ca_30_dcp_0008.jpg

Then why isn't Slade's eye is healed?

That's not durability kid. You are just confused at this point.

But it is. A distracted Red Skull isn't that hard to beat and his skull is open to crack. But did you not inform me how Panther beat Red Skul straight up? Yes or no?

Am I supposed to give my personal information to you?

abhilegend
now i will leave aside this abhilegend troll, and refer to the actual thread. i was reading the latest panther issues, and i have noticed that even with his new technological suit, he gets hit alot by random thugs. i mean either grabbed around the neck, his arm, punched, hit with the assaults rifle stock. i dont know he just doesnt show the abilities slade shows. slade would take out easily dozens of random thugs but panther is actually having not an easy life with them. anyone cares to point out his opinion on that?
laughing out loud

Oh you poor kid.

Dareangel
If you think posting a wall of text is going to help you, you are in for a surprise.

He was hurt because it was stated that he was hurt. No need for art to show he was hurt.

You are grasping at straws here.

The writer did that. Slade flat out says he is not fast enough.

He is not talking about Tiger. He is talking about unable to evade bullets. Did you even read the scan.

Not all the wounds and Slade's HF isn't that uber. How do you think he got that eye patch?

Yes. As you are claiming he was totally fine.

That happens too. Do you want me to run you down with the characters who said that?

I've already proved it boy. There is nothing here but your denial.

I don't have to explain how skilled characters can take others down with their skills. You are the one who is bragging about how skilled Daredevil is as he took down Gorgon in one kick, right?

You explain how that works for Daredevila nd not for everyone else?

The throat is a pressure point?

laughing out loud

He throat chopped him you gullible kid. There was no pressure point attack mentioned.

Yeah, we have another Brucey here. That is just the same as Cap taking down Hulk with punches. It happened but is just not applicable in any meaningful way.

The only guy going batshit over it is you.

So Batman taking out Captain Marvel and Grundy doesn't counts as skill but Daredevil's does?

No bias there. Right.

Where did Gorgon fight Daredevil? He was fighting Iron Fist and Daredevil out of nowhere kicked him.

Why not? You are doing the same to Deathstroke and Batman.

Bones has never beaten Cap in a straight fight. Powerless Cap beat Bones just one issue after Crossbones beat the shit out of Daredevil.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165637-captainamerica378p09_1_.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165639-captainamerica378p10_1_.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165641-captainamerica378p12_1_.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165642-captainamerica378p14_1_.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165643-captainamerica378p15_1_.jpg

Even Bucky beat him with one punch.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1166463-ca_30_dcp_0008.jpg

Then why isn't Slade's eye is healed?

That's not durability kid. You are just confused at this point.

But it is. A distracted Red Skull isn't that hard to beat and his skull is open to crack. But did you not inform me how Panther beat Red Skul straight up? Yes or no?

Am I supposed to give my personal information to you?

a wall of text? no. reason and facts? i see it wont help either since you are a dense troll with very very low self esteem that feels he must never back down to compinsate for his real life where he does back down all the time. but i will continue to slap you just for the heck of it.

suddenly no need for art to show him hurt? again a proof you are a double standard hypocrite. in the wildcat thread you ask for specific proof and showing that a character is using his own powers. but here suddenly its well known? little hypocrite. anyway. slade has healing factor. he healed. also, we see him hurt on his motorcycle but in the fight he is not hurt. when the writer wants to show he is hurt he is showing that. since we see him fight perfectly he is fine. or are you now trying to suggest he didnt use his healing factor just like you claim gorgon doesnt use his powers Lol. give up already you are just making a worse and worse of a clown.

indeed. slade stated he is not fast enough. it wasnt because he was hurt but because he isnt fast enough in that fight vs his opponent. if you believe its because he was hurt you will have to provide evidence. when a character is hurt the character would state i am slower because i am hurt. stating only he is slower is just what it is. him pointing out he is not fast enough for his opponent.

again. healing factor heals wounds. slades healing factor cant regrow an eye but can heal wounds. thats the thing with a healing factor.

comics has my back. he is portrayed hurt but then perfectly fine. once again just like in the wildcat debate, the writers are writing comics with the hoping his readers are not complete morons and by now, they know how the character powers work. it is even portrayed he is hurt on his motorcycle but after that he is already fine and healed. again, and as always, burden of proof is on you.

you proved he was hurt way before that. prove he was hurt during his fight with bronze tiger.

i never stated daredevil is that skilled because he took out gorgon with that kick. i am stating overall that shows his striking power and ability to take out harder opponents. you on the other hand, trying to present a striking feat that hurts batman as a proof to skills. dont try to twist my words because you realized what a moron you are.

again, the writer and artist expect the readers to present minimal knowledge. wolverine like everybody else needs to breath. a hit to the throat from daredevil who is a master of pressure points, combined with the fact the throat is a pressure point = wolverin taken out.

you really compare cap taking out hulk and daredevil taking out wolverine? yeah like wolverine was never taken out before by streets. as pointed out, wolverine needs to breath. a strike that ****s up his breathing = ko. as simple as that. wolverine casn go toe 2 toe with the hulk inflicting blunt force on him. but, with the right anatomy and pressure point skills daredevil did wonders. and thats how skilled he is.

again, it happened, you can accept it as a fact or not i dont care. it happened.

daredevil was portrayed as using pressure points to do so. mister hyde is on another durability level. daredevil took him out simply by using pressure points. and why is it suddenly batman vs daredevil? why are you trying to twist things just so you can have some chance in this debate? get back to the debate at hand please.

daredevil took gorgon out its a fact.

i am not lawbolling slade i am stating his fights that are relevant. you on the other hand throw in random showings of him losing to people he beat most of the time or has much better showings to top those. slade is regullary matched by nightwing and lost to bronze tiger. this is pure fighting we are talking about. slade has problems with skilled opponents more than just tougher bricks.

again, cap has more showings of beating crossbones than not. however crossbones did beat him up. just like daredevil lost to classic fisk or bullseye but overall has more showings of beating them up than not.

already addressed the healing factor above.

what is durabilioty? the ability to take damage and continue. healing factor helps with that by healing any damage inflicted. remember this is not a discussion of what is wolverine pure durability base. i dont care. this debate is about the fact all things considered wolverine is able to whitstand one hell of a punishement. and daredevil took him out.

when the punch was inflicted red skull was just infront of him and facing him. black panther broke his jaw and destroyed him with a punch. if you read comics and know who red skull is, then its an insane striking feat. but again, special needed readers like you needs every single thing to be stated for them. gorgon has to state alright everybody i am using my powers now. slade needs to scream during the fight wooopyyy i am hurt i am hurttt. red skull needs to state ok black panther punch me i am all ready up for the punch when i am facing you and if you break my jaw is a completely legit feat of your striking power. you are an idiot indeed.

no but that kinda shows you are a douche

abhilegend
a wall of text? no. reason and facts? i see it wont help either since you are a dense troll with very very low self esteem that feels he must never back down to compinsate for his real life where he does back down all the time. but i will continue to slap you just for the heck of it.

All I see is an ignorant kid whining why nobody takes him seriously.

No need for art. A statement will suffice.

No, he didn't.

That's not a logic and is contradicted several times.

When you have some kind of proof that he was totally fine, do let me know.

Until then? Stop wasting my time.

He wasn't fast enough for bullets. He wasn't fighting someone.

Try to read kid. It helps you.

It didn't heal his pain as stated clearly.

But now it can't his heal his eye? What kind of healing factor is that?

You are posting zero proof that he was fine. Its just your theory that since he had HF, he was totally fine.

I already did. It matters nothing to me if you can't read for shit.

That's a skill and striking feat for Tiger. Daredevil cheapshotted Gorgon, so it isn't either for him.

That's not what happens. Logan has shrugged off pressure point attacks in throat before and after. That was a nonsensical scene. Just like Cap punching out Hulk.

Point me to a street level character taking out Logan with a pressure point attack then.

It doesn't matter though. Just like Cap punching out Hulk doesn't.

Batman did the same to Grundy.

Because Deathstroke defeated Batman in a one on one fight and Daredevil is a notch below Batman.

By a cheapshot. Doesn't matters at all here.

Nightwing has never matched Slade. That's why Slade has beaten Batman twice in a fight and Batgirl admitted she can't beat Slade.

Right?

Slade was hurt against Tiger.

Crossbones has never beaten Cap in a fight. Bullseye has regularly lost to Kingpin and Bullseye though.

That's just bullshit and nothing else?

Durability is taking hits and not having any damage. Healing factor is not durability.

No, he wasn't. He was distracted by Redwing.

One punch? Are you ****ing blind or what? It was an extended fight and Panther was getting owned.

http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020854_Avengers_v3_070_09a.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020855_Avengers_v3_070_09b.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020857_Avengers_v3_070_11a.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020858_Avengers_v3_070_12a.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020860_Avengers_v3_070_13a.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020887_Avengers_v3_070_14a.jpg

And even in the end, he broke his jaw with three punches. Not one.

You are just a ****ing troll, aren't you? Go read some comics you goon and come back.

To illiterate kids like you? Who cares?

Vanguard
aaaaaaaaand Panther wins

abhilegend
Nope. Slade wins.

Blue Area Vet
Nope. Slade wins.

Panther is on a much higher level that Slade.

Blue Area Vet

No, he didn't.

You are posting zero proof that he was fine. Its just your theory that since he had HF, he was totally fine.

That's a skill and striking feat for Tiger. Daredevil cheapshotted Gorgon, so it isn't either for him.

That's not what happens. Logan has shrugged off pressure point attacks in throat before and after. That was a nonsensical scene. Just like Cap punching out Hulk.

Point me to a street level character taking out Logan with a pressure point attack then.

Because Deathstroke defeated Batman in a one on one fight and Daredevil is a notch below Batman.

Nightwing has never matched Slade. That's why Slade has beaten Batman twice in a fight and Batgirl admitted she can't beat Slade.

Right?

Crossbones has never beaten Cap in a fight. Bullseye has regularly lost to Kingpin and Bullseye though.

Durability is taking hits and not having any damage. Healing factor is not durability.

One punch? Are you ****ing blind or what? It was an extended fight and Panther was getting owned.

http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020854_Avengers_v3_070_09a.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020855_Avengers_v3_070_09b.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020857_Avengers_v3_070_11a.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020858_Avengers_v3_070_12a.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020860_Avengers_v3_070_13a.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/30020887_Avengers_v3_070_14a.jpg

You are just a ****ing troll, aren't you? Go read some comics you goon and come back.

Getting owned? You remain blissfully dumb and blind.

Dareangel

No, he didn't.

Right?

i dont recall whining or someone not taking me seriously. you? i couldnt care less since i dont take you seriously either. at this point any member of those boards can see and tell you are nothing but a troll. a worthless one as well.

the statement was prior to the fight and it was followed by art showing he was hurt. after that and during the fight he is perfectly fine explain by his healing factor. case closed bozo.

prove he didnt heal.

the proof he was fine is the fact he fought without showing any signs of being hurt. if you believ ehe was hurt, once again the burden of proof is on you troll.

again, slade stating he is not fast enough does not mean he was hurt or else he would state that him being hurt is the reason. slade stated he is not fast enough because he simply wasnt fast enough for the fight.

there are different degrees of healing factor. if you are unaware of slades healing factor than you are even more useless to debate this character than i thought. you are a clueless clown. as pointed out slade has healing factor on the levels it can heal wounds and so it did.

again he was portrayed perfectly fine. thats easily explained by his healing factor. if you believe he was hurt during that fight post the evidence or concede troll.

no you did not. i am still waiting for the proof he was hurt.

you are trying to avoid me owning you and showing what a dumbass you are. you were trying to present his kicking strength as a proof to skil level. not only that but him kicking batman hard is suppose to somehow put his as top DC fighter which is just retarded. then when i stated that, you were trying to lie and make up that i wanted to portray daredevils skill level by him kicking gorgon , which never happened since my intention with daredevil taking gorgon out was never a skill feat but overall his striking power and abilitiy to take very tough opponents out. you got owned and serves troll.

again, wolverine got chopped to the throat in a manner it prevented him to breath and lose air. thats the whole point of hitting someone in the pressure point which is the throat.

gladly, daredevil took wolverine out with pressure point. captain america while fighting wolverine pressed with his thumbs on wolverines forearm once again in pressure point area preventing wolverine to pop his claws out. thats the thing with pressure points. hitting someone in the throat and preventing him from breathing is nothing special at all. wolverine needs air.

what does batman doing something to grundy, has to do with the fact i am pointing out daredevil uses pressure points to take tougher opponents. again i see you know you lost the argument, and you try desperately to turn it into batman vs daredevil debate. wont work stick to the initial debate and post.

wtf? ABC logic? slade defeated batman so now its batman vs daredevil? are you mentally challenged for real? alright daredevil defeated gorgon lets do gorgon vs batman. or bruiser vs batman. or wolverine vs batman. black panther with vibranium suit vs batman. as i said clown stick to the subject.

facts are gorgon knew daredevil was trying to kick him but couldnt avoid it and it still knocked him out. daredevil owned gorgon. one shotted him.

i already posted fights of nightwing matching slade in several fights and even besting him and beating him. your nonsense is irrelevant. slade was not hurt if you believe so prove it.

crossbones defeated cap not to a ko but a win then he escaped. and wtf? bullseye is always losing to king pin and bullseye? i guess you meant daredevil but you are so mad you get confuced thats ok breath air and relax. thats false and a lie. daredevil bested and beat the crap out of classic fisk and bullseye more times than not. its a fact. at this point you showed 0 knowledge of comics and i am suppose to be the new guy here.

already addressed the healing factor.

thene explain to me this. when a character that has a healing factor like wolverine is recieving blunt force hits. how do you know if its his durability or healing factor? i will answer. its everything combined that is working for him to overcome the damage from that hit. therefor his healing factor is part of his so called durability. i dont care how we call it. i am refering to the ability to whitstand punishment.

your posts varifymy statement. red skull was facing black panther and ready to get punched. after the 2 punches you see his jaw is there and well. after the last punch we clearly see he smashed the crap out of his jaw. last punch did the damage. let it be reminded red skull is on par more or less with captain america and always went blow for blow with him. this just shows the striking power black panther posses he will destroy slade.

wtf? i am a troll? i just proved you are a lying troll. you have all the facts infront of you and yet you moan and cry, trying to somehow get out of this. wont help you because you get exposed and slapped every single time.

you care. and a lot. otherwise you wouldnt respond to that

wink

Dareangel
Getting owned? You remain blissfully dumb and blind.

yes this guy is amazingly trollish

abhilegend
i dont recall whining or someone not taking me seriously. you? i couldnt care less since i dont take you seriously either. at this point any member of those boards can see and tell you are nothing but a troll. a worthless one as well.

Don't be upset now. You are just starting to get owned.

No, it wasn't. You are just assuming things again.

Stated clearly.

Already provided. You not able to read isn't my problem.

He was talking about bullets. Which he has casually dodged in the past and future.

Continue trolling BTW.

It didn't stop the pain as clearly stated. And that's what hampered him.

It is already provided little one. Try to keep up.

Already provided. I refuse to spoonfeed it to you though.

Useless rant. Come back to me when you can articulate what you are trying to say.

That has never hampered before or after.

Its a nonsensical scene and that's why nobody takes it seriously.

Using the same thing to prove the same thing? Haha, right.

And Cap crushed his tendons. Not pressure pointed them. Learn to read. Again.

You seriously don't read anything, do you? Sabretooth actually ripped Logan's throat out and Logan still continued to fight back.

If Daredevil beat someone like Gorgon, do let me know.

Batman stalemated Karate Kid. Let's do Karate Kid vs Daredevil, right?

I'm still awaiting proof on that. May have to wait forever though.

Daredevil cheapshotted him if that's not clear yet.

You never showed any complete fight. Just one or two panels.

I posted Slade kicking the shit out of Nightwing in 8 different fights.

Where did Nightwing beat Slade little one?

Issue number? You are not seriously using Captain America 362 where Crossbones used several traps and escaped while Cap was trapped?

Haha, right. Name the times Daredevil has beaten Kingpin kid. Then the stuff like this happens.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140127/4034373-tanks+the+worst+daredevil+has+to+offer.jpg

You mean you posted nonsense?

laughing out loud

You are an idiot. Skull flat out owned Panther and when he was distracted, Panther punched him several times to break his jaw.

So now the two punches earlier had no effects after all?

crylaugh

Don't cry little one.

I've a habit of breaking trolls like you. That's the only reason I'm posting a response.

Let's see how many times you can repeat yourself though. That's always fun.

Dareangel
owned? Lol you are repeating yourself in a circle, you even dropped some of your dumbass claims because you realized how dumb they are. you are just being a troll and i am slapping you around for fun.

the statement was prior to the fight and it was followed by art showing he was hurt. after that and during the fight he is perfectly fine explain by his healing factor. case closed bozo.

prove he didnt heal.

the proof he was fine is the fact he fought without showing any signs of being hurt. if you believ ehe was hurt, once again the burden of proof is on you troll.

again, slade stating he is not fast enough does not mean he was hurt or else he would state that him being hurt is the reason. slade stated he is not fast enough because he simply wasnt fast enough for the fight.

there are different degrees of healing factor. if you are unaware of slades healing factor than you are even more useless to debate this character than i thought. you are a clueless clown. as pointed out slade has healing factor on the levels it can heal wounds and so it did.

again he was portrayed perfectly fine. thats easily explained by his healing factor. if you believe he was hurt during that fight post the evidence or concede troll.

no you did not. i am still waiting for the proof he was hurt.

you are trying to avoid me owning you and showing what a dumbass you are. you were trying to present his kicking strength as a proof to skil level. not only that but him kicking batman hard is suppose to somehow put his as top DC fighter which is just retarded. then when i stated that, you were trying to lie and make up that i wanted to portray daredevils skill level by him kicking gorgon , which never happened since my intention with daredevil taking gorgon out was never a skill feat but overall his striking power and abilitiy to take very tough opponents out. you got owned and serves troll.

again, wolverine got chopped to the throat in a manner it prevented him to breath and lose air. thats the whole point of hitting someone in the pressure point which is the throat.

gladly, daredevil took wolverine out with pressure point. captain america while fighting wolverine pressed with his thumbs on wolverines forearm once again in pressure point area preventing wolverine to pop his claws out. thats the thing with pressure points. hitting someone in the throat and preventing him from breathing is nothing special at all. wolverine needs air.

what does batman doing something to grundy, has to do with the fact i am pointing out daredevil uses pressure points to take tougher opponents. again i see you know you lost the argument, and you try desperately to turn it into batman vs daredevil debate. wont work stick to the initial debate and post.

wtf? ABC logic? slade defeated batman so now its batman vs daredevil? are you mentally challenged for real? alright daredevil defeated gorgon lets do gorgon vs batman. or bruiser vs batman. or wolverine vs batman. black panther with vibranium suit vs batman. as i said clown stick to the subject.

facts are gorgon knew daredevil was trying to kick him but couldnt avoid it and it still knocked him out. daredevil owned gorgon. one shotted him.

i already posted fights of nightwing matching slade in several fights and even besting him and beating him. your nonsense is irrelevant. slade was not hurt if you believe so prove it.

crossbones defeated cap not to a ko but a win then he escaped. and wtf? bullseye is always losing to king pin and bullseye? i guess you meant daredevil but you are so mad you get confuced thats ok breath air and relax. thats false and a lie. daredevil bested and beat the crap out of classic fisk and bullseye more times than not. its a fact. at this point you showed 0 knowledge of comics and i am suppose to be the new guy here.

already addressed the healing factor.

thene explain to me this. when a character that has a healing factor like wolverine is recieving blunt force hits. how do you know if its his durability or healing factor? i will answer. its everything combined that is working for him to overcome the damage from that hit. therefor his healing factor is part of his so called durability. i dont care how we call it. i am refering to the ability to whitstand punishment.

your posts varifymy statement. red skull was facing black panther and ready to get punched. after the 2 punches you see his jaw is there and well. after the last punch we clearly see he smashed the crap out of his jaw. last punch did the damage. let it be reminded red skull is on par more or less with captain america and always went blow for blow with him. this just shows the striking power black panther posses he will destroy slade.

daredevil destroyed kingpin more times than not, its in his comics. if your knowledge of the fights is that limited its not my problem.

breaking? the only thing you are braking is your own balls over a comic book forum "argument". you are patheitc, like honestly. you know you are wrong but you just keep trolling and whining over and over again. i know i owned you but i wont let go i will keep making you respond and repeat yourself because of your inferiority complex. you feel you just have to prove me and everybody on the internet you wont back down. and i am so using it smile

abhilegend
owned? Lol you are repeating yourself in a circle, you even dropped some of your dumbass claims because you realized how dumb they are. you are just being a troll and i am slapping you around for fun.

Is this supposed to make sense? Speak English kid.

No, he wasn't. Specifically stated.

Stated clearly.

Already stated and shown.

Next.

That exactly means he wasn't at 100%.

He is talking about bullets kid. Learn to read.

Haha, seriously?

Oh and reported for bashing little kid.

No, he wasn't.

Totally did. Already provided kid.

Stop talking gibberish. Bronze Tiger oneshotting Batman is a skill showing.

That is the nonsense. Wolverine has fought with throat ripped out.

That's not what happened. Cap crushed his tendons. That's not pressure pointing.

Daredevil chopping him is nonsense.

So does Batman. Daredevil is nothing but Batman lite anyway.

So copy/pasting huh? Good to know.

That's just made up bullshit. Which you are quite good at spouting.

No, you didn't. You posted one scan out of dozens of one fight.

I already did kid.

No, he didn't.

And just copy pasting again?

No you didn't.

Because when he is tanking hits, he is not shown to be hurt by art or narration.

Skull flat out owned Panther and when he was distracted, Panther punched him several times to break his jaw.

No, he didn't.

Don't cry little one.

Oh and reported for spamming too by literally copy pasting your previous post.

Dareangel
Is this supposed to make sense? Speak English kid.

No, he wasn't. Specifically stated.

Stated clearly.

Already stated and shown.

Next.

That exactly means he wasn't at 100%.

He is talking about bullets kid. Learn to read.

Haha, seriously?

Oh and reported for bashing little kid.

No, he wasn't.

Totally did. Already provided kid.

Stop talking gibberish. Bronze Tiger oneshotting Batman is a skill showing.

That is the nonsense. Wolverine has fought with throat ripped out.

That's not what happened. Cap crushed his tendons. That's not pressure pointing.

Daredevil chopping him is nonsense.

So does Batman. Daredevil is nothing but Batman lite anyway.

So copy/pasting huh? Good to know.

That's just made up bullshit. Which you are quite good at spouting.

No, you didn't. You posted one scan out of dozens of one fight.

I already did kid.

No, he didn't.

And just copy pasting again?

No you didn't.

Because when he is tanking hits, he is not shown to be hurt by art or narration.

Skull flat out owned Panther and when he was distracted, Panther punched him several times to break his jaw.

No, he didn't.

Don't cry little one.

Oh and reported for spamming too by literally copy pasting your previous post.

first of all i am typing not speaking. secondly, it seems you cant grasp the things i say and keep repeating yourself in circles. maybe you are the one who doesnt understand english and need people to explain it in indian language to you.

you are lying. i posted my points again because you did not address anything i said and you just keep stupidly trolling. now you are just lying. if someone needs to be reported is you for lying and trolling, but the difference between you and me is the fact i am not a snitch and i dont run to the mods every time someone makes me cry. can you be more pathetic? seriously.

again you are lying, it was never stated slade did not heal or he was hurt during the fight. you are lying.

again, you didnt provide evidence he was hurt during the fight. the fight itself says and shows he was fine.

it just means slade wasnt fast enough for that fight.

yes seriously. and reported? so let me get it. every time you are cornered and cant respond you are reporting. bashing? yeah i guess i indeed bash your head against the facts. didnt your dady tought you to deal with things rather than run and cry to someone?

slade was portrayed perfectly fine.

again, you showed slade hurt prior to the fight. during the fight he is perfectly fine due to his healing factor.

no, its a striking power showing.

show me wolverine fighting with throat ripped out and then i will address that showing.

it happened and i explained why its reasonable. stopping wolverine from breathing should and did work. cap example was to show pressure pointing works. i think you dont know what pressure points mean. pressur epoint strikes are strikes that exploit the weak parts of the human body. its not some magic finger trick. but what would you know about fighting? judging by how you cry and run to snitch when in trouble, i guess you got beat up a lot at school and was crying to pappy to come and save you
laughing

again, what does batman using pressure points, has to do with me showing daredevil doing so? do you want to list all comic book characters that can use pressure point as well? i see that your arguments have no relevance to anything.

i repeat myself because you did not address and explained anything.

again, if you believe gorgon did not use his powers prove it.

you are lying. i posted in that other thread scans of nighting matching and besting slade in several fights. majority of the fights they are evenly matched its a fact.

you did not prove slade wasnt hurt.

it happened and i repeated my words because you did not address.

trolling wont help you. i pointed out the healing factor thing. if you have nothing to reply, concession accepted.

what? what are you talking about? you didnt even understand the thing si am saying or once again just trolling. when a character has healing factor and gets blunt force damage, how do you know if he keeps on fighting thanks to his durability or healing factor? once again i answer. you cant because they work as one. the healing factor becomes part of his durability.

again, red skull was facing him when punched. after the 2 punches we see no damage. we see finishing blow that crack and break everything. it was the finishing punch that did the damage.

he did.

i simply repeated the points you did not address. oh yeah we get it you like to report people when they make you cry. back to your safe space now

abhilegend
first of all i am typing not speaking. secondly, it seems you cant grasp the things i say and keep repeating yourself in circles. maybe you are the one who doesnt understand english and need people to explain it in indian language to you.

So snappy. This is like talking to a broken clock.

No, I'm not lying. Show me where Slade was stated to be not hurt.

Art isn't the proof of that.

Repeating again, eh? Fine with me.

Of course I did.

It was regarding bullets kid. Not the fight.

I didn't actually report you kid.

I was just looking at how you will react to that.

You reacted just like I thought you would.

No, he wasn't.

He was hurt in the fight.

Plus skill showing.

There is a reason many consider the Confederacy of Dunes to be nonsense, as Wolverine has taken much worse damage to his thoat and still kept fighting, like while already in a banged up state, he was venom-blasted and then stabbed in the throat by Spider Woman and got up faster
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/1649479-spider_woman_wolverine.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/1649481-spider_woman_wolverine_ii.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/1649483-spider_woman_wolverine_iii.jpg

or like when Gorgon's impaled Wolverine's neck with his sword after beating him down and it had gone so deep that Wolverine needed help from two more guys using all their strength plus his own to remove it but Logan was conscious all the time and trying to pull it out
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736343-tn_wolv30.ffs.xtv.p021.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736342-tn_wolv30.ffs.xtv.p022.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736341-tn_wolv30.ffs.xtv.p023.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736340-tn_wolv3103.jpg

And for reference this is how bad Tomi had beat on Logan just before. and as you can see just before stabbing him Gorgon grabbed him by the throat and slammed into the wall hard enough to crack concrete:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659525-2196891-15.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659522-2196892-16.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659520-2196893-17.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659516-2196895-18.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659511-2196896-19.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659506-2196897-20.png

And in their next fight Tomi punched him in several places including throat and then grabbed him by the throat and slammed into concrete wall with enough force to break it and yet Logan still put up a fight
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736370-tn_wolv3114.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736368-tn_wolv3115.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736367-tn_wolv3116.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736366-tn_wolv3117.jpg
http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736390-tn_wolv3118.jpg

And again he was beat this bad before it
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736386-tn_wolv3109.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736380-tn_wolv3110.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736377-tn_wolv3111.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736375-tn_wolv3112.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736374-tn_wolv3113.jpg

or like when X-23 slashed his throat and proceeded to get bitchslapped away
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119363/3733927-slit.png

or like when he had no HF but was kicked by Batroc in the throat yet Ze Leaper got stabbed in retaliation:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3311443-wolverine+vs+batroc2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3311445-wolverine+vs+batroc4.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3311446-wolverine+vs+batroc5.jpg
http://abload.de/img/10gmswm.png
And Batroc has feats like kicking Cap in the face so hard that Cap flew atleast 20 feet, max 40 ft through a brick wall and stopped only when he hit another brick wall which collapsed on him, and Batroc was drunk to boot

Or like when he was blasted with fire and another guy tried to choke him out before he could heal
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40123/831297-w_fb_1_dcp_0045.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40123/831298-w_fb_1_dcp_0046.jpg

Wolverine gets Typhoid Mary on the ropes despite getting burned, blinded and his throat slit
http://s4.postimg.org/bic3keovh/2875355_typhoidmary1su6.jpg
http://s4.postimg.org/au391gq5p/2875356_typhoidmary2au1.jpg
http://s4.postimg.org/avd6uvrzh/2875357_typhoidmary3xc0.jpg
http://s4.postimg.org/4iy1l1ox9/2875359_typhoidmary4dk6.jpg

Also, Ogun is a body hopping martial artist with pressure point skills to do things like these, i.e., paralyse the whole body while leaving th e victim conscious with a tap on the neck
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135515-kitty+pryde+and+wolverine+02+-+09.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135514-kitty+pryde+and+wolverine+02+-+10.jpg

And Wolverine himself has admitted he is more skilled. Yet when Kitty Pryde who was possessed by Ogun did a throat strike, followed by a blow to the solar plexus, plus a kick that sends him through a wooden wall yet does not put Logan down during Death of Wolverine. Again yet another instance without healing factor:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135526-death-of-wolverine-03-%28of-04%29-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-009.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135523-death-of-wolverine-03-%28of-04%29-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-010.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135522-death-of-wolverine-03-%28of-04%29-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-011.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135521-death-of-wolverine-03-%28of-04%29-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-012.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135518-death-of-wolverine-03-%28of-04%29-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-013.jpg

There you go.

And Echo has specifically used Daredevil's pressure point attacks on Logan.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3409070-1109742-dd_vs_echo.jpg

It just made him angry.

abhilegend
Its not reasonable at all.

And Cap crushed his tendons. Not used pressure points.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mTFd02uB-xE/UN98QsvwFOI/AAAAAAAADiA/tSRxxHhKJJQ/s1600/Hero-Envy-Captain-America-vs-Wolverine6.jpg

You are just another sniveling kid, aren't you?

Because Daredevil using pressure points isn't showing him more skilled than a MA.

I already did.

You made the claim that he learned that Daredevil was about to kick him. Show me the proof kid.

No, you didn't. If you did, post them here.

Of course I did.

That's not how concession works either.

No, it doesn't. You are just making shit up now. Superman is durable. Wolverine isn't.

Haha, no it didn't. The damage was cumulative kid. It didn't just break his jaw in one hit.

Nope.

Shut up already you sniveling punk. Cry to someone else.

Dareangel
So snappy. This is like talking to a broken clock.

No, I'm not lying. Show me where Slade was stated to be not hurt.

Art isn't the proof of that.

Repeating again, eh? Fine with me.

Of course I did.

It was regarding bullets kid. Not the fight.

I didn't actually report you kid.

I was just looking at how you will react to that.

You reacted just like I thought you would.

No, he wasn't.

He was hurt in the fight.

Plus skill showing.

There is a reason many consider the Confederacy of Dunes to be nonsense, as Wolverine has taken much worse damage to his thoat and still kept fighting, like while already in a banged up state, he was venom-blasted and then stabbed in the throat by Spider Woman and got up faster
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/1649479-spider_woman_wolverine.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/1649481-spider_woman_wolverine_ii.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/1649483-spider_woman_wolverine_iii.jpg

or like when Gorgon's impaled Wolverine's neck with his sword after beating him down and it had gone so deep that Wolverine needed help from two more guys using all their strength plus his own to remove it but Logan was conscious all the time and trying to pull it out
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736343-tn_wolv30.ffs.xtv.p021.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736342-tn_wolv30.ffs.xtv.p022.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736341-tn_wolv30.ffs.xtv.p023.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736340-tn_wolv3103.jpg

And for reference this is how bad Tomi had beat on Logan just before. and as you can see just before stabbing him Gorgon grabbed him by the throat and slammed into the wall hard enough to crack concrete:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659525-2196891-15.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659522-2196892-16.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659520-2196893-17.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659516-2196895-18.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659511-2196896-19.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3659506-2196897-20.png

And in their next fight Tomi punched him in several places including throat and then grabbed him by the throat and slammed into concrete wall with enough force to break it and yet Logan still put up a fight
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736368-tn_wolv3115.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736367-tn_wolv3116.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736366-tn_wolv3117.jpg
http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736390-tn_wolv3118.jpg

And again he was beat this bad before it
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736386-tn_wolv3109.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736380-tn_wolv3110.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736377-tn_wolv3111.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736375-tn_wolv3112.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4736374-tn_wolv3113.jpg

or like when X-23 slashed his throat and proceeded to get bitchslapped away
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119363/3733927-slit.png

or like when he had no HF but was kicked by Batroc in the throat yet Ze Leaper got stabbed in retaliation:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3311443-wolverine+vs+batroc2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3311445-wolverine+vs+batroc4.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3311446-wolverine+vs+batroc5.jpg
http://abload.de/img/10gmswm.png
And Batroc has feats like kicking Cap in the face so hard that Cap flew atleast 20 feet, max 40 ft through a brick wall and stopped only when he hit another brick wall which collapsed on him, and Batroc was drunk to boot

Or like when he was blasted with fire and another guy tried to choke him out before he could heal
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40123/831297-w_fb_1_dcp_0045.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40123/831298-w_fb_1_dcp_0046.jpg

Wolverine gets Typhoid Mary on the ropes despite getting burned, blinded and his throat slit
http://s4.postimg.org/bic3keovh/2875355_typhoidmary1su6.jpg
http://s4.postimg.org/au391gq5p/2875356_typhoidmary2au1.jpg
http://s4.postimg.org/avd6uvrzh/2875357_typhoidmary3xc0.jpg
http://s4.postimg.org/4iy1l1ox9/2875359_typhoidmary4dk6.jpg

Also, Ogun is a body hopping martial artist with pressure point skills to do things like these, i.e., paralyse the whole body while leaving th e victim conscious with a tap on the neck
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135515-kitty+pryde+and+wolverine+02+-+09.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135514-kitty+pryde+and+wolverine+02+-+10.jpg

And Wolverine himself has admitted he is more skilled. Yet when Kitty Pryde who was possessed by Ogun did a throat strike, followed by a blow to the solar plexus, plus a kick that sends him through a wooden wall yet does not put Logan down during Death of Wolverine. Again yet another instance without healing factor:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135526-death-of-wolverine-03-%28of-04%29-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-009.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135523-death-of-wolverine-03-%28of-04%29-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-010.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135522-death-of-wolverine-03-%28of-04%29-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-011.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135521-death-of-wolverine-03-%28of-04%29-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-012.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124811/4135518-death-of-wolverine-03-%28of-04%29-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-013.jpg

There you go.

And Echo has specifically used Daredevil's pressure point attacks on Logan.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3409070-1109742-dd_vs_echo.jpg

It just made him angry.

and yet you reply. and you will reply because of your psychological issues.

i dont have to prove he was not hurt if he fights perfectly fine. you are the one who believes he was hurt therefor you should prove the out of normal. the normal doesnt need to be proven.

you simply cant prove it because you are wrong.

you did not.

a fight is not only h2h. bullets hits doesnt matter. he simply wasnt fast enough during this clash.

how you thought i would? anyone would react like that to someone who supposdly arguing with him, then runs and cry to the mods.

yes he was its a fact.

no he wasnt hurt in the fight unless you provide evidence to that.

of course there is some degree of skill to kick batman. but to claim he is one of the top MA in DC universe because he managed to kick batman? give me a break. its more of a striking power feat than skills.

all the scans you posted show wolverine getting cut or stubed. however, pressure point hits work differently. even if the throat is sliced he maybe cant breath for seconds until the healing factor closes the cut. its easy. did you know while stubbed in the throat a person can still breath by the way. however once again, pressure points work other way. pressure point are designed to disable and damage specific places by disconnecting blood flows or activating instant trauma. a pressure point that can overload once system and result in an imidiate knock out. like hitting someone in the back of the head or the tample for example. daredevil used a pressure point in the throat that disabled wolverines ability to breath and he was knocked out. it works differently. you can stub someone in the arm and it will still work fine. but there are pressure points that simply make your arm sleep. you have to understand more in the martial art and medical fields to know those things.

the last scan proves what exactly? just because she was trying to use daredevils pressure point system does not mean she used that specific one. which she simply didnt.

Dareangel
Its not reasonable at all.

And Cap crushed his tendons. Not used pressure points.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mTFd02uB-xE/UN98QsvwFOI/AAAAAAAADiA/tSRxxHhKJJQ/s1600/Hero-Envy-Captain-America-vs-Wolverine6.jpg

You are just another sniveling kid, aren't you?

Because Daredevil using pressure points isn't showing him more skilled than a MA.

I already did.

You made the claim that he learned that Daredevil was about to kick him. Show me the proof kid.

No, you didn't. If you did, post them here.

Of course I did.

That's not how concession works either.

No, it doesn't. You are just making shit up now. Superman is durable. Wolverine isn't.

Haha, no it didn't. The damage was cumulative kid. It didn't just break his jaw in one hit.

Nope.

Shut up already you sniveling punk. Cry to someone else.

well it did work and showed in the comics so its your b!tching vs what actually happened and i explained why and how. the cap thing was brought to show wolverine even with his healing factor can be effected by weak spots and pressure points. once again that also can be considered pressure point since pressure point is using weak spots in the human body to disable him.

what? daredevil not using pressure point doesnt show him more skilled than a martial artist? wtf are you even talking about? with all that bullshit you are spreading over here you got lost already. stop mumbling and make clear points. the reason i mentioned daredevil using pressure points in his comics, is to show he can take out very durable opponents that can take a lot of punishment with single blows. just because someone can use pressure points as well doesnt change that. also there are different levels one can use pressure points. daredevil stated he can kill his opponents by using pressure points but that is something he is not ready to do.

no you didnt.

the proof is thats one of his abilities which he use when fighting. there is no reason for him to not use it. mister x used same ability and it wasnt stated every single time when he used it that he is using it. because the writers asume we already get it and dont need to be reminded time after time over and over again. at least not every single time.

you can just go to the thread and see it. the fights are also collected in the nightwing respect thread in 2 pages. there was a long debate and i proved that during the majority of their fights they are evently matched.

you didnt prove slade was hurt.

if you dont relpy that means you gave up and conceded.

and now i also proved my point about healing factors and durability working as a whole. good to see you cant disprove it and agree.

well the comics shows it did happen in 1 hit.

he did

Lol cry? i think you are the one crying you cant stop responding because of your last word syndrome.

StiltmanFTW
- OFF-TOPIC -

Oh abhi, my abhi.

Since when Supes has blue HV? stick out tongue

marcssands14
Bump

marcssands14
Bump

Supermutant
lol I forgot how many time Dareangel was owned in this thread.

deathslash
Panther still wins the first fight and loses the second fight.

cdtm
How's the suit to slashing damage?

Because his old Promethium/nth metal suit is effectively secondary adamantium.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
How's the suit to slashing damage?

Because his old Promethium/nth metal suit is effectively secondary adamantium. the suit currently has no showings against slashing damage that I know of, but the fight won't even get to that point unless panther lets it.

cdtm
Well, like I said, the suits pretty durable.

Think Cap's shield or Logan's bones fashioned into a suit. No shock absorption, but that's what the healing factor is for.

deathslash
Well, like I said, the suits pretty durable.

Think Cap's shield or Logan's bones fashioned into a suit. No shock absorption, but that's what the healing factor is for. durability doesn't matter when energy daggers phase through matter. It especially doesn't matter when an army of summoned spirits attacks slades soul.

cdtm
Promethium can absorb energy. It's one of the reasons Cyborg has it in his bionics.

deathslash
Promethium can absorb energy. It's one of the reasons Cyborg has it in his bionics. the energy daggers phase through matter though.

Zack M
Nth Metal slade would probably win. Nth Metal enhances every stat with an already enhanced physical stats, Slade has.

Zack M
the energy daggers phase through matter though.

Nth Metal can absorb all types of energy though. It's pretty versatile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.