Politifact Credibility Ruined

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Politico
Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent
Rated: Mostly True
Sanders said that for African-Americans between the ages of 17 and 20, "the real unemployment rate … is 51 percent." His terminology was off, but the numbers he used check out, and his general point was correct -- that in an apples-to-apples comparison, African-American youth have significantly worse prospects in the job market than either Hispanics or whites do. The statement is accurate but needs clarification or additional information, so we rate it Mostly True.

Trump misleadingly puts black youth unemployment rate at 59 percent
Rated: Mostly False

Trump says the unemployment rate for black youths is 59 percent.

The unemployment rate is a widely used term with a specific definition: It refers to the percentage of jobless people in the workforce who are actively seeking employment. In May, the unemployment rate for blacks ages 16 to 24 was 18.7 percent, or less than one-third of Trump’s claim.

Ruined they are.

Awoovement
But it tells me to hate Trump. How can we be the losers and idiots? I thought that wuz Trump.

How can the media lie this bad?

Also, ****ing hilarious how people were so serious. My god! xD

When trump wins, bernie may actually commit suicide. Or at least his cuck fans will. Ha in your face.

dadudemon

Politico
It's great to catch the fact checking lying and trying to change history.

Time-Immemorial
Politifact is a joke or all jokes, look at this shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.