Leaked FBI Data 7,700 Terrorist Encounters in USA in One Year at Border States

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Politico
So there is much more terrorism that is going on, that they are not telling the public and most of it, is at the border.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/26/leaked-fbi-data-reveal-7700-terrorist-encounters-usa-one-year-border-states-targeted/

Tzeentch
"Wasn't too long ago Obama's Fast Furious was running guns to Mexico. So the jihadi joes fly in, stock up, cross the border and wait for the signal from Barry."

"There is a communist in the white house and as such likes the citizens under his iron fist to live in fear with lots of anxiety on their way to stockholm syndrome. But the communist is also a......yep, you guessed it a muslim, and as such carries a deep hatred for the west and a snivelers knack for doing the "wrong" thing and then blaming others for the results."

"There is a radical Islamic terrorist and communist in the WH who goes by the name of Barack Hussein Obama of the Kenyan Obama Clan AKA Barry Soetoro although fathered by another communist from Hawaii named Frank Marshall Davis who was on the FBI's watch list until he died."

haermm

Robtard
The Breitbart comment section is great for lolz.

Politico
A man born from a communist who was a muslim, these are all facts. Barack even said he real name was Barry Soetoro. In the book dreams of my father, this is all spelled out. Only the people who refuse to read it are the ones truly in the dark.

Robtard
But if there was over 7k terrorist encounters at borders, wouldn't that mean that Obama's policies are working? Who needs a wall, when we got a Barack.

Politico
Some people think they are funny for some reason.

Robtard

krisblaze
Where is the link to the documents?

Politico
You must be joking like the person above. Did you bother to even click the link or read?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Politico
You must be joking like the person above. Did you bother to even click the link or read?

Nvm, saw that they were posted as pictures.

Politico

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
The Breitbart comment section is great for lolz.

Eh? I'm not disagreeing with you exactly, it's just that I've found that no matter the website..if the article is at ALL political in nature the comments section is guaranteed to be hilarious.

Politico
Serious Bias shown on his part, Go read Huffington or Washington Post. Its the same thing. Just on the the left side of it.

Robtard
Saying "If you read the story" does not debunk anything. Catchy words, little substance. Did I imply anywhere that the 7,700 were successful. Take your own advice and re read my opening statement.

Bit of the self importance here, eh? My comments were praising Obama for his great work.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Eh? I'm not disagreeing with you exactly, it's just that I've found that no matter the website..if the article is at ALL political in nature the comments section is guaranteed to be hilarious.

If you're not disagreeing, then where is the confusion?

Surtur
I guess at singling out Breitbart.

Politico
Originally posted by Robtard
Bit of the self importance here, eh? My comments were praising Obama for his great work.

That is not what you said, this is what you said, "if you read the story."

Praising someone for creating a problem then fighting the problem he created in the first place. Nice praise.

Politico

Did you expect anything else?

Robtard

Well, the topic is a Breitbart article and the comment section was from said Breitbart article. Would have been weird if I commented about some unrelated comment fom say The New York Times, some would call that deflecting, bringing in unrelated material.

Robtard
That is not what you said, this is what you said, "if you read the story."

Praising someone for creating a problem then fighting the problem he created in the first place. Nice praise.

If you're going to chop out pieces of what I said to take then out of context, this conversation will go nowhere.

You're free to disagree which my praises to Obama, that's fine, just don't take it as a personal insult.

Politico
No different then any other left wing new source

Tzeentch
I guess at singling out Breitbart. This is a thread about Breitbart, you neanderthal.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch
This is a thread about Breitbart, you neanderthal.

This is a thread about leaked FBI data actually.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
This is a thread about Breitbart, you neanderthal.

Leaked FBI data is about Breitbart, says who, you? Nah, you are wrong as usual.

Surtur
No it's true I mean like if I post a topic about a terrorist attack and the story of the attack I provide is a link from the NY Times, obviously that is a thread dedicated to the NY Times. Makes sense because reasons.

Time-Immemorial
No its no true, the story is about the leaked Data, not breitbart who published the leaked data. That is just the way it is. He is trying to spin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.