Maul vs Xesh vs Ulic vs Cade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
*TCW Maul
*All others as of their prime
*All-Out
*Fight takes place in ILS garden
*Starting Distance: 6 ILS

carthage
Cade or Ulic stomp Maul in sabers or Xesh ragdolls him

After that it can be argued either way, but given Mauls performance against Padawans he's clearly the weakest and dies first.

UCanShootMyNova
Pretty even fight between 3 of them except Maul who gets stomped.

AncientPower
Ulic wins an incredible fight simply because I see him lasting the longest.

SeriousLogic
Ulic smokes

Tondemonai
Xesh probably takes them all out, probably even ragdolls assuming any of them are not focusing on him.

SeriousLogic
Fool. Ulic blitzes

Ursumeles
Up

carthage
Maul is a nonfactor here

Nephthys
Cade or Ulic. Ulic wins sabers, Cade wins Force with DT and OP barriers.

DarthDuelist9
Maul

cs_zoltan
^ LMAO.

On topic: Cade.

Trocity
lol @ Xesh ragdolling.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Nephthys
Cade or Ulic. Ulic wins sabers, Cade wins Force with DT and OP barriers. yep. Even outside of DT and barriers, cades no slouch in the tk department.

I put 2 scans in of him throwing a freighter around with tk but they didnt show.

Deronn_solo
Cade.

lal, @ the Xesh highballing; what has he done to put himself in the ragdoll category to ragdoll these guys?

DarthAnt66
Leaning Droma. His wank in the Chronicles are insane.

Dread Dark
How is Maul the weakest link here?

Also how powerful is this Xesh person?

I see Cade as the weakest link IMO.

cs_zoltan
>Cade contends with Krayt
>Maul loses to 4 different padawans
>Cade is the weakest

Solid logic.

darthbane77
Ulic

MythLord
Ulic ~ Cade > Xesh >> Maul.

Dread Dark
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
>Cade contends with Krayt
>Maul loses to 4 different padawans
>Cade is the weakest

Solid logic.

Well idk about you but Cade was getting beaten pretty badly by Vong Krayt until mommy shot him in the back.

Gets Rag dolled by Reborn Krayt probably outdueled as well.
Also given the circumstances, he never even wanted to kill Cade in EITHER of those duels. So I would say "contending" is an over statement.

Hell both of there duels are similar to ESB lke vs Vader.
Vader didnt want to kill Luke because he is his father.
And Krayt didnt want to kill Cade twice, because reason 1. He wanted Cade to heal him.
2.He wanted Cade to join him, and or be his next vessel.

Also who are these padawans, any sources?

Ursumeles
TPM Kenobi, Kanan, Ezra and...Ashoka?

Here 'bout Xesh: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/i_like_swords/blog/xesh-tau-respect-thread/100087/

Geistalt
Either Ulic or Xesh, depending on how powerful the former was in terms of Exar Kun before he got Force Severed.

I'd like to think the former, but logic tells me the white(r) guy wins.

FVCK YOU SW AND YOUR REFUSAL TO GIVE CHARS WITH POWER DIVERSITY

Trocity
Xesh is being wildly overrated here.

Maul trolling aside, Xesh is the worst combatant here.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Dread Dark
Well idk about you but Cade was getting beaten pretty badly by Vong Krayt until mommy shot him in the back.

Gets Rag dolled by Reborn Krayt probably outdueled as well.
Also given the circumstances, he never even wanted to kill Cade in EITHER of those duels. So I would say "contending" is an over statement.

Check your facts before you spew syphilis around.

1. A pre-prime Cade fought Vong Krayt for several minutes straight after fighting Nihl several minutes. So your opinion is retarded.

2. Reborn Krayt never ragdolled Cade lmao. Every power he threw at Cade, sans Dark Transfer, failed. TK, Lightning, Force Illusions.

3. Krayt didn't outduel Cade, he cut the exchange short with hax, but even then Cade fought him for a good 2 minutes.

So nah, contending is not an overstatement, more like an understatement since Krayt could only beat Cade through hax.

Deronn_solo
Citation for dueling Krayt for 2 minutes?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Citation for dueling Krayt for 2 minutes?

There's none, it's based on the length of the dialogue.

Dread Dark
Check your facts before you spew syphilis around.

1. A pre-prime Cade fought Vong Krayt for several minutes straight after fighting Nihl several minutes. So your opinion is retarded.

2. Reborn Krayt never ragdolled Cade lmao. Every power he threw at Cade, sans Dark Transfer, failed. TK, Lightning, Force Illusions.

3. Krayt didn't outduel Cade, he cut the exchange short with hax, but even then Cade fought him for a good 2 minutes.

So nah, contending is not an overstatement, more like an understatement since Krayt could only beat Cade through hax.

1. Pre prime Cade....I havent really seen much of a prime for Cade unless there is some "Grand Master Cade" were dealing with here, best show me where his prime is, because legacy wars, at the end aint it.

Unless its him listening luke and cheap shotting Krayt via PIS than sure.
One hell of a prime you got there.

2. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Which is why Krayt managed to force push the pup more than twice than pin him with Dark transfer? Both Vong and Reborn over powered and over matched him, remembur he wanted Cade for reasons given.

He wanted Cade to heal him (Vong State)
He wanted Cade to join him (Reborn State)

Both sides he was beating his ass, if not pushing him on his back foot.
If Krayt wanted him dead he would have ended it alot sooner, dont you think?

3. Aright the fact that you said through hax, makes me wonder if your trolling, ill give you another shot. Krayt was more or less telling Cade, how he never truly has a chance by demonstrating his powers, as a conviction to join him.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Dread Dark
1. Pre prime Cade....I havent really seen much of a prime for Cade unless there is some "Grand Master Cade" were dealing with here, best show me where his prime is, because legacy wars, at the end aint it.

Unless its him listening luke and cheap shotting Krayt via PIS than sure.
One hell of a prime you got there.

2. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Which is why Krayt managed to force push the pup more than twice than pin him with Dark transfer? Both Vong and Reborn over powered and over matched him, remembur he wanted Cade for reasons given.

He wanted Cade to heal him (Vong State)
He wanted Cade to join him (Reborn State)

Both sides he was beating his ass, if not pushing him on his back foot.
If Krayt wanted him dead he would have ended it alot sooner, dont you think?

3. Aright the fact that you said through hax, makes me wonder if your trolling, ill give you another shot. Krayt was more or less telling Cade, how he never truly has a chance by demonstrating his powers, as a conviction to join him.

Damn, your post is so shit it's barely even worth my time.

1. His prime is Legacy - War.
2. Should I say wow or something? His push was as useless as your miserable life. Cade recovered instantly.
3. Yes, hax. Dry your tears.

Dread Dark
Damn, your post is so shit it's barely even worth my time.

1. His prime is Legacy - War.
2. Should I say wow or something? His push was as useless as your miserable life. Cade recovered instantly.
3. Yes, hax. Dry your tears.

1. LEgacy War is his prime? That on its own is laughable. I have not really Seen Cade do anything worthy of "Prime" Like I said if its him, listening to Luke before he killed himself?
Is it him killing some Krayt Sith Troopers (Thats kinda cool)
Him beating Talon, (Because he doesnt always beat her right?)
Or is it him killing a Krayt who obviously doesnt even want to kill him?

2. Getting anrgy hurling insults instead of.....debating?
Recovered you, after that Krayt pinned him to the floor and Dark Transferred his ass?

3. YOu call it hax I call it winning or once again Krayt demonstrating his prowess over Cade Yes Krayt Practically won those fights if not for the Plots.

You have yet to put down my posts, instead you act like a child throwing a tantrum instead of constructing an argument to my "shit posts".
So who's time is being wasted here?

cs_zoltan
Everyone's time is wasted by the cancer you gave them. And no, I won't address your shit tier post, because I have better things to do than debate imbeciles.

Dread Dark
Everyone's time is wasted by the cancer you gave them. And no, I won't address your shit tier post, because I have better things to do than debate imbeciles.

You have demonstrated a common trait in loosing a debate if not an argument.

You use Omniscience

You havent provided any counters to my claims.

Subsequently leading to the inevitable childish, responses.

Then you give the classic "I dont have time to do this." nonsense.

Why dont you be a sport and try to convince me other wise?

UCanShootMyNova
Ulic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.