White Supremacist Terrorist attacks Houston

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Odd. Saw a thread about the Islamic attacks in Washington but nothing about this. Probably because white supremacism doesn't cause violence. Ask Dylan Roof....

http://usuncut.com/news/houston-shooter-dressed-wwii-era-nazi-mornings-rampage/

A terrorist in a Nazi uniform injured nine in a mass shooting in Houston. He was found to have Nazi paraphernalia in his car.

They say it was because of stress from his lawyer job, but that's no different than saying the Nice truck attack was because the guy was just mentally unstable. Just because the Houston shooter and Nice truck attacker showed no signs of white supremacy or Islamic belief before the attacks, that doesn't mean that those weren't the motivations of the attack. If the Nice truck attack can be labelled as radical Islam, the Houston shooting and Dylan Roof should be labelled as white supremacist terrorists.

Can't wait to see what Trump says about this. Let's see if he actually cares about all terrorism and not just Muslims ..

Politico
Good thing no one was killed, I guess people posing as Nazis are not as good of killers as Jihadis.

Robtard
Reminded me of the recent Manhattan bomb attacks where that stressed out fool posing as an Islamic Terrorist failed to kill anyone. Good thing these poser-terrorist suck at killing.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
Odd. Saw a thread about the Islamic attacks in Washington but nothing about this.

I posted a link to it in the thread about the Washington attacks. Though at the time it wasn't known what caused it.

Do people say it never causes violence? I'm confused.

Interesting, were any of the people he shot white?

I agree, one doesn't just wake up a nazi one day. Oh it's surely possible stress was a factor..I mean, I'm sure most of the time he can keep his nazi shit in check, but stress wouldn't actually just turn you from non-nazi to a nazi.

Okay see now I'm beginning to get the feeling you don't actually care about what happened. It's beginning to seem like this is about..evening the score or something? You keep mentioning Dylan Roof and the Nice attacks.

So if he comes out and denounces it..what then?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Reminded me of the recent Manhattan bomb attacks where that stressed out fool posing as an Islamic Terrorist failed to kill anyone. Good thing these poser-terrorist suck at killing.

What a clownish comment.

Surtur

I don't see how one "poses" as a terrorist. There is a difference between failing as a terrorist and being a "poser" so to speak.

You can certainly pose as a member of a terrorist cell, that is entirely possible. However, you don't need to be part of ISIS or part of any group in order to be a terrorist.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16

Can't wait to see what Trump says about this. Let's see if he actually cares about all terrorism and not just Muslims ..

So you are rushing to hear what Trump says about this. Like he has nothing else to do today?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't see how one "poses" as a terrorist. There is a difference between failing as a terrorist and being a "poser" so to speak.

You can certainly pose as a member of a terrorist cell, that is entirely possible. However, you don't need to be part of ISIS or part of any group in order to be a terrorist.

Rob is just up to his usual immature gaffs. That is the only reason he bothers to even come here anymore.

Robtard

I was clearly mocking a previous comment.

Interesting, were any of the people he shot white?
Curious how that's relevant to him being or not being a terrorist? The majority of the worldwide victims of Islamic terrorism are brown Muslims.

Time-Immemorial
I was clearly mocking a previous comment.

Thanks you just made my point.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What a clownish comment. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Thanks you just made my point.

You're trying to start a fight with me and I already told you that I was done fighting with you. So if you want to have a civil debate/conversation, sure. Otherwise you're barking up the wrong tree, so to speak.

Time-Immemorial
Same old immature Rob.

Robtard
Was I not clear?

Time-Immemorial
Says the guy who ran to off to get me banned. I am pretty sure I was clear when you emailed me, and I emailed you back.

Surtur
Curious how that's relevant to him being or not being a terrorist? The majority of the worldwide victims of Islamic terrorism are brown Muslims.

I never said it was relevant, I was just curious if the victims were random or not.

Robtard
I never said it was relevant, I was just curious if the victims were random or not.
You specifically said "white", but okay. Don't know, story doesn't go into detail.

Surtur
You specifically said "white", but okay. Don't know, story doesn't go into detail.

Yes I did say white, and then I explained to you why: because I curious if the victims were random. If a white supremacist is killing whites then it might suggest it was indeed random. Unless they all happened to be Jews or something.

Doesn't make it any less terrorism though either way.

Robtard
Yes I did say white, and then I explained to you why: because I curious if the victims were random. If a white supremacist is killing whites then it might suggest it was indeed random. Unless they all happened to be Jews or something.

Doesn't make it any less terrorism though either way.

White Supremacist don't view all white people the same; if you're white and don't believe as they do, you're part of their problem.

Just like Islamic terrorist kill other Muslims in the name of their cause.

Time-Immemorial
Yea those loony white supremacists are currently operating in 30 countries and all 50 states huh. Whats the death toll of white supremacists vs Islamic Jihad in the past year? Thats right.

Surtur
Well yes I would have figured the "Unless they all happened to be Jews or something" would have showed I am aware they don't love all white people.

Robtard
Well no, that part implies that you think he wouldn't have shot at white people unless they were of God's Chosen People. But sure, stupid thing to argue over, you think this guy was a terrorist; I have no problem with that.

Time-Immemorial
Jews are not ethnically white. I dont see why Jews are placed in the same category as whites..

Surtur
But yeah I'm sure both Trump and Clinton will have stuff to say over this. Either they will mention it during the debates or will give out statements after the debates or tomorrow.

Time-Immemorial
I doubt much time is spent on this at all. What is there to say really.

You think Lester, Trump or Clinton wants to waste 5-15 minutes out of 90 talking about another shooting when these happen daily, I doubt it.

Trump is going to end the rigged system. Even the current debate is rigged and he still will win. Clintons Former Press Secretary Mike McCurry is the current co chair of the debate and is already pressuring Lester to debate Trump instead of letting them debate each other.

Surtur
I think depending on who the victims are..will depend on how much gets said. We don't know who the victims are that I can see, all we know is nobody got killed and the shooter was a white supremacist.

So if all the victims turned out to be black then I would be shocked if Hilary says nothing.

Time-Immemorial
No one died. So I doubt this is going to be be a huge topic tonight.

Surtur
I dunno, I think it might. If for no other reason than the fact it's just one in a string of terror attacks in the last week or so.

I'm not saying it will be a big topic tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't comment on it until tomorrow.

Though I know Trump likes to stay up late and tweet so who knows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.