Persephone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

turin
k, i thought a thread discussing Persephone would be relevant. My two questions about her are, what is her role in the Matrix, and why does she go around making out with everyone (neo and niobe)? do you think it is possible that with her kiss comes some kind of computer virus whos affects we have yet to see?

Tevesh
i believe that she is the mother of the matrix....for proof, go check out he "for those who have seen the matrix" thread. i've explained myself several times. and i believe that she wants to experience love. she was there to explore human psyche, so i'm assuming emotion as well. I guess she found what a powerful emotion love is. She wants to feel loved. that's why she wants people to kiss her as if they were kissing the one they love.

alaba
guys did anyone notice the fairy-like babe at the end of the 'second renaissance' animatrix series? she was standing on a human harvesting field(where they harvested neo from) and looking at a baby with eyes of pity. if you havent seen the second renaissance then hurry...i think thats persephone!

Ushgarak
I was most likely too busy hating it to notice...

The Omega

alaba
nice deduction omega! you do make great sense with the sampling bit, 'cause persephone had to kiss niobe and her partner in the game. why does she have to kiss everyone? but remember, she said she had felt loved before, so she couldnt possibly be a program now could she? and when she said she used to be loved, she probably didnt mean the merovingian!

alaba
one more bleak guess..when persephone mentioned being loved once, could she had fallen in love with a former chosen one? maybe the one that freed morpheous.

The Omega

alaba
sure omeg....i rest my case!

BEST TRINITY
I think persephone helped the other "ones" too and thats why Mero said about he survived neos predesesors. Thats why he said that he has no porpuse ,coz this was happened before so you see i think this M2 THE CREW(neo, trin, morph) did whatever everyones said. M3 gonna be more "acting by yourself" with Neo. I think he doesnt gonna listen anyone.(oracle, morph , arquitect)

Darth Vicious
when did Persephone kissed Naibe, did it happened in M2?

turin
in the video game, but it is live footage.

turin
alaba, I dont believe that morpheus was freed by a former one. i think the time period between the "ones" is far too much time for it to be spaned in one life time.

alaba
sure turin but morph himself said the former 'one' freed the first of us....

alaba
ohhhhh i get it...freeing the first of us doesnt have to mean he was among

Corran
The former 'one' freeing the first of them is like the architect said, they will re-start Zion with the 'one' choosing those that are to be part of the start of Zion.

BEST TRINITY
I think that neo is going to do a terrific in M3

BEST TRINITY
Did u see a photo someone told in this forum about neo and trinity in M3 that neos was blindfolded???

alaba
once again, i insist you guys go see the first reconnaisance(part 2)...sure that was persephone at the end

turin
dude i dont think that was persephone

BEST TRINITY
Im gonna c it today.

Matrixknower
only one matrix
Only one matrix
There is only one matrix. I will try to make you understand, so you will know where the third matrix starts. Two ships are left in the fleet the logos and the hammer. The logos is Captian Niobe's ship. The Hammer is the strongest ship in the fleet, which can launch an EMP while still operating its hovercraft mobility. At the end of Matrix reloaded the Hammer was sent to find survivors of the counter attack. When it arrived the machines tried to attack them, but they let off an EMP destroying the machines and knocking the human in which agent smith was in the body of out cold. Once the Hammer picked up it's survivor it headed north on the orders of Commander Lock to bring in the crew of the Neb, so that they could have more ships to defend the front gates of Zion, besides the powerful Hammer. When the hammer comes to the NEB., the NEB crew are running though the tunnels away from the sentinals. This is when the story gets interesting. The Hammer goes into action. The Wac Brothers decided not to show this in the movie, so all you fans could have your random thoughts. The Hammer pushes forward and launches an EMP, YES WHILE STILL MOVING, Neo turns puts up his hand and gets shocked by the EMP and the Sentinels and himself fall to the ground. Now this is how NEO got shocked.

In the first movie Neo destroys agent smith by going inside of him. Agent Smith though is thrown out of the agent society, The Arcitect confronts agent smith and gives him special powers letting him control and feel other robots. Now this is what you don't know, after NEO talks to the Oracle agent smtih comes and fights. Agent Smith tried to take neo over, but neo overcomes him. Smith's powers to control of robots is placed inside of him, but neo does not know that yet. This power has to be awakened by a huge emotional push through the body. That is what makes this "the one" different from all the rest. NEO receives the kiss of emotion from Persephone, which is the other maker of the MATRIX that the Artchitect was talking about.

Now lets get to the point NEO talks to the artchitect and runs and saves Trinity causing the emotional rush and the robot that was already inside of him trigger, now the robots awakeness was a cause of all three. Agent Smith, The Emotional rush, and Persephone. Now heres the trick that nobody seems to see. The program was already inside to NEO. THe oracle knew this everytime she talked to him. The oracle kept saying is that what you want to hear. This is where the third movie starts. Inside to neo is a renegade program, that the architect thought he could control, but he couldn't because the maker of emotion persephone hacked the program and made it a renegade, like the oracle, keymaker and other which you will see. The revolution takes place when the renegade programs and the humans fight back. I am sorry, but I will get in trouble if i tell you anymore information.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but NEO is the link he is half robot and half human. ZION is still around. There is only ONE matrix. I didn't like the story on the set either, but the end of the trilogy is unbelievable. I think all of you will be amazed. I WAS

BEST TRINITY
Why did he can feel them

The Serpent

maul's woman
You guys are only talking about the video game Persephone?

turin
matrixknower, nice thanks for the post, but how do you know this stuff? did you have something to do with the filming? sweet.... ya i never bought the whole multi matrix thing (after i thought about it for a minute) someone in one of the threads suggest that Neo had a program installed in him. I was thinking that the program was more like a program designed by the architect to make the "one" more of a constant. I am also betting that there is going to be a major conflict between Smith and Neo that will determine what happens unlike reloaded where smith was just an obstacle. clue me in but leave it a surprise. also in the trailer it shows smith laughing in a kitchen which looks a lot like the oracles kitchen. that could be trouble.

alaba
matrixknower, what you explained does make a lot of sense...i think when he said 'i feel them', he probably felt their fear, fear of being destroyed by the EMP...not feeling them in the sense of their presence but their fears, cause he's half one of them. if this is so, then there might be a little problem in revolutions as he may be reluctant to destroy the machines..so neo may go bad for a while, but i think trinity's love would bring him back and sustain him..and then i fear morpheous will die......

Evy_O
Really short comment: I liked Persephone.

alaba
has anyone seen the second reconnaisance part 2? the fairy being watching a baby in the growing fields could be persephone...

alaba
just a thought..when persephone mentioned being loved once, she didnt mentioned who he was. we think it's the merovingian but what if he's not? what if her lover was someone else? maybe her lover was a former one who took the right door and failed?(heeding the architects call) and then probably turned bad? she seems to look at trinity with eyes of pity..in the sense that she too would loose neo to the architect...so maybe persephone was also a former one's girlfriend but lost him...

rasselas
bonjour from me! persophone= mother of the matrix. as i saw someone say before merovingian could be the program for language, in the that there is a program for birds and trees etc. persophone is the program for love. archi says the mother found a system which was accepted by 99% of all subjects, this system may be love! for most people if they are occupied by love wont be bothered about the world they are in and wont wish to dispute it. therefore keeping the matrix free from dispute and giving those plugged in a reason to live(they think) and so to work for the machines.

anyone gona deny me the intrinsic feeling of content thinking im right?

The Omega

Kes
thats a cool idea!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.