Nox, Vaylin, Jadus vs Gethzerion, Cronal and Jerec ( Force Only )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova

SunRazer
What's Cronal going to do here?

UCanShootMyNova
*Shrug*

Tondemonai
Team 1 stomps

Ursumeles
Team 2

chingchangwalla
Team 1. Now who's MVP?

Ursumeles
Gethzerion is the MVP thumb up

Tondemonai
Gethzerion given that she can use her powers better than Vaylin, who has more untapped power (not potential).

darthbane77
Team 1

Trocity
Originally posted by SunRazer
What's Cronal going to do here?

Die, of course.

Ursumeles
Up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Depends how strong Vaylin becomes in KotET. Probably team 1.

Ursumeles
As of KoftFE Gethzerion is solidly above either, Jerec could likely could take either - well, or none, lol- in a good fight and Cronal should be able to hold his own against all, if he plays smart. And tbfh, I could see Gethzerion and Jerec engage Team 1 long enough, for Cronal to help.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, I'd like to think Darth Thanaton is quite a ways more formidable than the likes of Cronal, yet the former is shit compared to SOR Nox. For team 2 to win, the fight would have to take place on Dathomir IMO.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, I'd like to think Darth Thanaton is quite a ways more formidable than the likes of Cronal, yet the former is shit compared to SOR Nox. For team 2 to win, the fight would have to take place on Dathomir IMO.
Ehh...depends, tbh. Cronal is great, but sadly an sh!t combat, without prep, at least. But
Honestly, Jerec and Gethzerion are enough on Dathomir.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nox annihilates Cronal

Jadus beats Jerec

Vaylin vs Geth depends on location and how strong Vaylin will become, but assuming as of KOTFE and on Dathomir, Geth makes her feel horror

I think Nox could quickly help Vaylin after annihilating Cronal, tho. smile

Nephthys
Yeah Nox or Jadus could run through Cronal and Jerec back to back. Either of them clowns Cronal and then helps Vaylin against Geth.

Ursumeles
Cronal and Jadus are both shit combatans, but Cronal mindslaved many non-forcesensitives.

Jerec holds off Nox.

Geth beats KoftFE Vaylin in a good fight, or, if on Dathomir, in a medicroe fight.

Nephthys
So did Jadus.

Jerec goes down faster than Vaylin does against either Nox or Jadus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jadus force crushes Cronal. smile

Ursumeles
Geth crushes Jadus and Nox, Vaylin Cronal and Jerec and together they rule empires after that smile

UCanShootMyNova
Wow. I haven't seen a fight this contested in a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.