Anticus' BF Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Anticus' boyfriend, Revan - savior, conqueror, hero, villain - runs the gauntlet. Force only. Full healing after each round. Fight takes place on Syndicate's shitty nicknaming hat.

Trash: FotJ Luke Skywalker

1. DE Sidious

2. Yoda

3. Plagueis

4. Reborn Krayt

5. Darth Tenebrous

6. Darth Malak

7. Darth Sion

8. Rebels Maul

Boss: Ezra

Ursumeles
Stops at Sels BF/ILS lover, Krayt.

UCanShootMyNova
Ezra. I don't know why you bothered to add a One's level opponent to the gauntlet tbh.

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Ezra. I don't know why you bothered to add a One's level opponent to the gauntlet tbh.

That's why he's boss.

Emperordmb
"Anticus" was actually the result of Fated's shitty naming habit, not Syn's, though if "Novie" catches on I'm jumping out the 8th floor window in my room.

TenebrousWay
S3 Ezra >> AotC Anakin

We're all going to witness.

Our new religion:

Witnesses of Ezra.
Main Prophet: Dave Filoni

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
"Anticus" was actually the result of Fated's shitty naming habit, not Syn's, though if "Novie" catches on I'm jumping out the 8th floor window in my room. Good.

SunRazer
"Anticus" was actually the result of Fated's shitty naming habit, not Syn's, though if "Novie" catches on I'm jumping out the 8th floor window in my room.

You're pretty rich to live in an 8-story house. Richer than Bane, tbh.

Ursumeles
Lmfao

Emperordmb
Dorm room on campus

SunRazer
Bane didn't get a university education, tbh. He worked in the mines.

#BlueCollar

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Jmanghan
"Anticus" was actually the result of Fated's shitty naming habit, not Syn's, though if "Novie" catches on I'm jumping out the 8th floor window in my room. Also, Anticus sounds pretty bad-ass to me.

Ursumeles
Yeah, Anticus sounds badass. Not so badass as Novie, tho.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Also, Anticus sounds pretty bad-ass to me.

Anything related to me is shit in dmbs mind lol.

SunRazer
Alright, that's enough.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Alright, that's enough.
Sorry, lol. xD

carthage
Alright, that's enough.

You don't get to make that call, ball cupper

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Jmanghan
Alright, that's enough. We love you though, Novie.

SunRazer
Originally posted by carthage
You don't get to make that call, ball cupper

Change your sig to Ezra standing over Maul.

carthage
Legitimately how the **** do you make sense of that showing, LOL. I mean thats the 3rd time he's lost to a padawan. I know some of the idiots here are going to say YOU'RE LOWBALLING, but how does that happen 3 times? Lol.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
Legitimately how the **** do you make sense of that showing, LOL. I mean thats the 3rd time he's lost to a padawan. I know some of the idiots here are going to say YOU'RE LOWBALLING, but how does that happen 3 times? Lol. The first time he was caught off-guard, dunno the second time.

SunRazer
He probably actually faked this one. To test Ezra's resolve or some shit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.