Caedus republic vs Zakuul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
The Galactic Republic ruled by Jacen Solo+Hapan ruled by Tenel Ka in 40ABY
Vs
Zakuul, ruled under Valkorion, as of 3637BBY

*No outside interference
*Valkorion, Caedus and Arcann aren't allowed to fight, but they can lead their troops

chingchangwalla
Valkorion solos everyone and laughs at Caedus' cock size.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ursumeles

*Valkorion, Caedus and Arcann aren't allowed to fight, but they can lead their troops

chingchangwalla
They break the rules then.

Ziggystardust
Feats for Caedus' Galactic Guard?

The Ellimist
Caedus's Alliance holds such a ludicrous technological advantage it isn't even funny.

Zenwolf
Wait for it Elli.

The Ellimist
None of TOR's ships were in use by Ruusan. Saying that they were phased out is a little more realistic than positing that their designs were magically erased from file.

None of Ruusan's ships were in use by the Clone Wars, and few of the designs at the beginning of the three year conflict were in use by the end.

By the end of the dark times, Clone Wars era tech had been phased out, heck the ISDI had been both invented and replaced by the ISDII.

By LotF, imperial era tech, once the most dominant ever, was basically old stuff used for police patrol and by pirates, and Clone Wars era stuff was literally called "ancient technology".

Yeah, Zakuul gives obliterated.

Zenwolf
Just wait for it Elli, those arguments for Zakuul are gonna come up at any point now.

Tondemonai
I agree with Ellimist, however, assuming the technology was updated (as in shielding, boasters, turbolasers, etc.) to "modern" standards, I'd see them winning. Not saying they change anything regarding their weapons, just that they pack as much of a punch.

Zenwolf
Well that doesn't seem to be the case, given the OP specified eras and time. Even then, equal tech is pretty stupid just like equal stats...or at least to me, cause then it's like...well there goes many arguments.

Plus if you have to equalized tech or stats, that should tell you how bad of a matchup it is, if you have to bolster or weaken one side. Because it's then not the person or thing winning on their own merits, they are only able to do so because of equalized tech or stats, which they wouldn't have realistically.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well that doesn't seem to be the case, given the OP specified eras and time. Even then, equal tech is pretty stupid just like equal stats...or at least to me, cause then it's like...well there goes many arguments.

Plus if you have to equalized tech or stats, that should tell you how bad of a matchup it is, if you have to bolster or weaken one side. Because it's then not the person or thing winning on their own merits, they are only able to do so because of equalized tech or stats, which they wouldn't have realistically.
thumb up
I just made the Therad, as some said Zakuul>GE iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.