Rank these 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
From strongest to weakest. How would you rank them, and why.

Stryfe
Vulcan
Exodus
Magneto

LordofBrooklyn
1.Vulcan- Vulcan has displayed the most versatility and power of the quartet.

2. Exodus- The Bloodties arc makes Exodus a very close second as his depictions are almost as great as Vulcan's.

3. Magneto- Tremendous highs over a long period of time. Permanently curving the Earth's magnetic poles to affect Xavier's telepathic abilities is just one of them.

4. Stryfe- Unfulfilled potential.

Philosophía
Bump...

MrMind
Exodus
Vulcan
Magneto
Stryfe

don't know **** all about x-men but this is how i see it

Horrificus
Originally posted by MrMind
Exodus
Vulcan
Magneto
Stryfe

don't know **** all about x-men but this is how i see it

Agreed

leonidas
tough. i think exodus would beat stryfe but stryfe could beat vulcan and vulcan would beat exodus imo. i think only vulcan could beat a full powered mags. so maybe vulcan, mags, exodus and stryfe? mags could def beat vulcan though so....yeah, this is a mess.

Magnon
1. Vulcan
3. Magneto
5. Exodus

Stryfe is either at 2. or 4. or 6., can't really place him. Vulcan can easily control magnetic, telepathic and telekinetic energies so he trivially wins.

One_Angry_Scot
Just incase this is of any help, some respect threads I made.

Exodus Respect Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=602351

Vulcan Respect Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=601757

I believe the links still work.

One Big Mob
Magneto numba 1, also he destroyed Stryfe in that Alt reality, but that's just something that's funny, not really relevant or canon to him.

Exodus is 2, and Stryfe is 3. If Stryfe has the same power as Cable, he would likely be 1, but he hasn't showed that power.

Vulcan is tough to place. His War of Kings version certainly seemed more powerful than his other versions. WoK Vulcan would be a strong contender to dethrone Mags, but if you average him out he should be a good 2, though Exodus is really fukking powerful.
I think cases could be made in regards to battles where Vulcan could either beat or lose to anyone on the list. Unless he's wearing metal armor and gets Polaris'd again of course.

They're all in the same tier, but Magneto is the far and away king of feats here. Even his depowered form simply has done better than the others. Exodus is the next in terms of feats. Stryfe is dead last. Again Vulcan is weird to place. He pretty much only has feats against other people as that's how his powers work.

Good thread though. thumb up
I wouldn't mind seeing Vulcan again, didn't mind him.

"Id"

One Big Mob
I just told you

Philosophía
What Id meant is that he doesn't know how he can justify putting Exodus above Magneto, but he's really trying.

One Big Mob
On that note, I don't know why people keep ranking him above Magneto in the first place. Even in Bloodties he was Comaneto's lackey and he didn't do anything beyond what Mags has done anyway.

Some of the things you try ignoring on the forum I tell you.

Philosophía
Originally posted by One Big Mob
On that note, I don't know why people keep ranking him above Magneto in the first place. Even in Bloodties he was Comaneto's lackey and he didn't do anything beyond what Mags has done anyway.

Some of the things you try ignoring on the forum I tell you. Also...

https://imgur.com/a/4W5Us

One Big Mob

Philosophía
thumb up

Joseph also kicked the shit out of Exodus. Iirc Exodus lifted Avalon off the ground in that series so he was operating at a decent level. thumb up

Speaking of Joseph, Magneto beat him in a straight up fight right before he got depowered...

https://imgur.com/a/apBxJcV

Rage.Of.Olympus
Vulcan
Magneto
Exodus
Stryfe

I'd bet on Vulcan against the other 3 in a fight at the same time tbh. Marvel had a REAL boner for him and his energy manipulation.

One Big Mob

StyleTime
KMC had a way bigger boner for Vulcan than Marvel ever did. The dude is definitely at the bottom here. He had to keep Oracle around for fear of Rachel's telepathy, and almost got killed by Polaris.

Stryfe and Exodus would mind**** him. Magneto would straight up overpower him, and send all Vulcan's shitty stories into a blackhole.

victreebelvictr
Delicious.

Maybe. An actual fight is different than his raw power, though.
While War of Kings hyped the shit out of him, he was still clad in metal, and Murvl still had no issue showing Green Femneto effortlessly crushing the shit out of him in less metal clothing.

His best chance would be to take off all his clothes and let his wiener flop around. Even still, it's no guarantee he'd beat Mags. Exodus and Stryfe, sure. Your a disturbing person.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by StyleTime
KMC had a way bigger boner for Vulcan than Marvel ever did. The dude is definitely at the bottom here. He had to keep Oracle around for fear of Rachel's telepathy, and almost got killed by Polaris.

Stryfe and Exodus would shit on him. Magneto would straight up overpower him, and send all Vulcan's shitty stories into a blackhole.

Exodus at one point was fighting a large group of X-Men while at the same time fighting Rachel on a telepathic level. And he was more than holding his ground.

There was a guy at Marvel (forgot his name) but he hyped Vulcan up saying he had complete control over the 5 elements, then it was never shown or elaborated on.

"Id"
Magneto Bested Exodus and straight up crushed Stryfe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.