Opinions: Will Starkiller be brought into Rebels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Since Disney became desperate and started using material from "non-canon" comics and books, is it possible that Disney will bring in a controversial characters? They've already resurrected Maul twice, used the Battle of Malachor and now Thrawn. So is it possible that Starkiller will be introduced only without Kota, Juno and him becoming Galen?

Nephthys
God I hope not.

Zenwolf
How is Disney taking EU material and putting into Canon, means they're desperate?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Nephthys
God I hope not.

Trocity
Nope.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Since Disney became desperate and started using material from "non-canon" comics and bookslmao

Azronger
God I hope not.

Emperordmb
That would suck... unless they had Sidious howl sexually again, in which case it would be justified.

DarthDuelist9
Naah, if anyone is going to resemble Starkiller, it's Ezra

darthbane77
God I hope not.

NewGuy01
Once again, Truculent is 2 years behind. The answer is no.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Sinious
God I hope not.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That would suck... unless they had Sidious howl sexually again, in which case it would be justified.

laughing out loud

chingchangwalla
It'll be funny to watch him get butchered as well. Ezra would rape him

Darth Abonis
No

Darth Truculent
2 yrs . . . don't insult me! I've been spending some time in the House of the Rising Sun: https://youtu.be/y2oKRKZnEoA
Back to the point, if they brought KOTOR (Battle of Malachor) into canon, Disney does whatever they want. I don't want Starkiller at all . . . they need to come up with something different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.