Revan (At his prime) vs Dread Masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dread Dark
Is it possible for Revan to solo the Dread Masters?

Round 1: At there own Fortress (doesnt matter which Order)

Round 2: Regular area

The Ellimist
Probably Revan.

SunRazer
Yes, he wins.

Not seeing how the Dread Masters could possibly take Revan.

darthbane77
Revan could do it, with massive difficulty. The DMs, Revan and Soa are all pretty much equal. So I can see the DMs winning just as easily as I can see Revan winning, but I think Revan's chances are a little higher.

Ursumeles
Revan.

SunRazer
How can the Dread Masters take a win? We know Revan's willpower is sufficient to trump their TP, and they've never shown any other powers that would enable them to overcome the Prodigal Knight. And I'm inclined to say that they'd be cut down pretty quickly in sabers.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Dread Dark
Is it possible for Revan to solo the Dread Masters?

No.

SunRazer
Someone care to make an argument for the Dread Masters? Even hype-wise, they're only on Revan's level, not better.

Dread Dark
Originally posted by Nephthys
No.

Reasons?

Nephthys
They are 6 immensely powerful, centuries old sorcerers. Defending against 6 force users of that caliber is beyond almost anyone.

Revan lost to a weaker team, twice.

Dread Dark
A weaker team? Yes the first one to me was just pure jobbing.

The second time?

You mean Darth Marr, Grand Master Satele, Endgame Wrath, Endgame HoT, End game Thor, End Game Nox (Each of which your praised in such high esteem at being Near Dooku lvl's If I recall?

Hell they were also Battle meditated, which makes it more impressive that Revan didnt get squashed. THe ability to to even force rape each of them is very impressive, (if you played the game, im sure you did)

Im just pointing out a few things.

Seems inconsistent of you and how you rate the characters.

Zenwolf
Tbh the Dread Masters also lost to a weak team of Republic SF and one Jedi Knight.

Soo...yeah, not sure the point of bringing up the strike force instances.

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Tbh the Dread Masters also lost to a weak team of Republic SF and one Jedi Knight.

Soo...yeah, not sure the point of bringing up the strike force instances. yes

Revan wins.

Ascendancy
The team never faced all 6 at peak. In the final battle two of the Masters are already dead and only attack as Force Entities and do not demonstrate their full range of abilities. Smaller and similar versions of said team have also defeated Revan on multiple occasions.

Revan dies.

SunRazer
Revan wins until I see something other than TP (which we know Revan can resist) from the Dread Masters that's on his caliber. I don't accept game mechanics from TOR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.