Darth Vader vs. the Outlander

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Round 1: standard Outlander
Round 2: the Outlander is being amped by Valkorion to the same extent he was in KotFE.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Legends RotJ Vader

chingchangwalla
Vader.

darthbane77
Vader should win this, but the Outlander will give him a decent enough fight.

JKBart
1. Force - leaning Vader in a grueling fight. Outlander could stand up to Voice of Vitiate well enough to prevail in close combat, survived against Arcann's powers, but his own offensive abilities are too low compared to Vader. With Outlander's defense, endurance above any in Star Wars and his own abilities, Vader will be close to dying from exertion, but he takes this one. Vader for 7-8/10.
2. Sabers - Outlander sweeps, 10/10. Already clearly, undoubtedly superior at the end of Act 3.
3. All out - nearly the same as with sabers. With Outlander's defensive abilities and endurance, Vader's Force edge will only prolong the inevitable.

Round 2: the Outlander is being amped by Valkorion to the same extent he was in KotFE.
1. Force - depends on the scale of the amp. If this is the same as when he Lightning'd Arcann through Valkorion, Outlander stomps.
2. Sabers - Outlander stomps.
3. All out - Outlander stomps.

carthage
Vader kills him

Tondemonai
Round 1: Vader in Force. Sabers I see going in Outlanders favor, but only for a 6-7/10 majority.
Round 2: Outlander in all, near stomp in Force

Ursumeles
Vader, 10/10

Sinious
Round 1: Vader in an extremely close fight.

Round 2: If you mean HoTlander gets saber blocking defense by Valkorion and stuff in that scale, then either way, or perhaps the Outlander has an edge. If you mean he gets Valkorion's weakened lightning, then Outlander stomps.

SunRazer
Extremely close? You have Arcann >= Vader?

Sinious
Wait, by standard the OP means no passive amp as well? I was thinking more of the abilities he has / potentially has with Valkorion's amp.

I have Arcann slightly below Vader, and Outlander (Round 2) as Arcann's very slight superior or equal but I didn't consider that Round 1 Outlander has to be Arcann's inferior due to lack of saber blocking abilities etc that saved him from death in their fight, so I guess saying that round 1 is an extremely close fight is kinda unfair as I have Vader above Arcann. thumb up

But yeah, if Round 1 is the Outlander that got ragdolled by Arcann, then it's definitely not an extremely close fight.

Beniboybling
Vader.

BazookaMaster
Force: Vader 10/10
Sabers: Vader 10/10 great fight
All out: same

Force: Outlander with Valkorion Lightning
Sabers: Vader
All out: EIther

UCanShootMyNova
Vader.

TenebrousWay
Vader in a very good fight.

Petrus
Round 1: Vader wins everything.

Round 2: 'Lander wins Force, 'Lander wins all-out, sabers is a close call, I dunno.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.