Mace Windu vs Satele Shan & Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Force
Sabers
All out

- All of them at their peak.

SunRazer
Mace takes sabers, tbh. Satele astonishing Eldon Ax, dueling Baras and Mekhis to a standstill, and contending with Malgus aren't feats in the same library as Mace, let alone the same page, and she doesn't have any accolades placing her in a similar league either. Malgus isn't in Mace's class with a blade as well.

For Force, Mace is still more powerful than either, but he might lose this one.

All-out, I'm backing Mace. I'm just not really sure what Satele can contribute as a victory condition here. Even if she sits back and uses Battle Meditation to aid Malgus, I'm supporting the duelist that's an entire tier above Malgus.

Ursumeles
Mace, Nova gave reasons.

Tondemonai
Team in all. I have Malgus ~Dooku in sabers, and Force-wise I have both of them roughly around Mace.

SunRazer
What's Malgus doing on Dooku's level in sabers?

The Ellimist
How is Malgus a Dooku-tier duelist?

Ursumeles
How is Shan around Mace in the Force?

carthage
He isn't in Dookus level in sabers

Azronger
Why not? Not that I think he is, just curious.

SunRazer
Both his feats and accolades as a swordsman aren't of the same class.

UCanShootMyNova
Team absolutely stomps in all categories. Malgus by himself takes Force and all out.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Team absolutely stomps in all categories. Malgus by himself takes Force and all out.

http://puu.sh/rqLXU/f594f1931a.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
I really like the added effort with the an just hangin' ( puns ) in the noose. wink

Shows you're willing to go the extra mile.

BazookaMaster
Force: Team, 7-10/10
Sabers: Mace, 10/10
All out: Mace, 9/10

TenebrousWay
Malgus alone makes him work hard for it, with the addition of Satele, he probably loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.