Spider-Man vs Iron Man with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Similar circumstances to the end of Civil War but instead of Captain trying to save Bucky t is Spider-Man from a hit it and quit it from Stark. How does the fight go. The fight takes place in the same room Stark and Rogers fought. 1.New Spider-Man 2.Amazing Spider-Man.

TheVaultDweller
Tony wouldn't hurt MCU Peter. It'd ruin his shot with Aunt May.

Garfield is fast and strong enough to kick Civil War Iron Man's ass IMO, especially if it's a similar plot scenario and Tony is in a similar state to how he was in the film.

golem370
Well if you compare how Cap did with Iron Man I personally believe Cap did so well against Iron Man was PIS since it was his movie.

FrothByte
MCU Spidey has the tools to give IM a good fight but he's too inexperienced. Any guy who gets beat up by Cap doesn't stand a chance against IM.

Now Garfield Spidey on the other hand can pose real problems for IM. Out in the open I'd side with IM but in that enclosed space I actually think Spidey wins. He's more than strong enough to damage IM and more than fast enough to dodge IM's arsenal.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
MCU Spidey has the tools to give IM a good fight but he's too inexperienced. Any guy who gets beat up by Cap doesn't stand a chance against IM.

Now Garfield Spidey on the other hand can pose real problems for IM. Out in the open I'd side with IM but in that enclosed space I actually think Spidey wins. He's more than strong enough to damage IM and more than fast enough to dodge IM's arsenal. Agreed with this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.