Nikkos Tyris, Volfe Karkko, and Sora Bulq vs Asajj Ventress and General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

chingchangwalla
Team 1 take force and all out. Team 2 take Sabers.

Ursumeles
Lol @Force with Grievous.
Not sure, I must look after Karkkos feats.

chingchangwalla
Volfe takes force on his own tbh and mind ****s Asajj while the others gang Grievous. Although, Hypori Grievous might slaughter Tyris and Bulq erm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Lol @Force with Grievous.
Not sure, I must look after Karkkos feats.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/sora-bulq-respect-thread-1653903/

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/volfe-karkko-respect-thread-1681647/

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/inside/blog/nikkos-tyris-respect-thread/128550/

SunRazer
Grievous probably gets wrecked by Volfe Karkko's Force attacks.

Ventress is stronger than the other two individually, but both at once? She's going down. And Volfe would probably beat Grievous pretty soon, which allows him to come back and tear Ventress apart.

Sabers, though, is team 2's game. Volfe gets massacred instantly and the other two go down against whoever the face.

Ursumeles
Thanks.
Team 1 wins all, but maybe Sabers, then.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Grievous probably gets wrecked by Volfe Karkko's Force attacks.

Ventress is stronger than the other two individually, but both at once? She's going down. And Volfe would probably beat Grievous pretty soon, which allows him to come back and tear Ventress apart.

Sabers, though, is team 2's game. Volfe gets massacred instantly and the other two go down against whoever the face. I think Bulq could take Ventress, while Tyris takes Grievous.

Tyris wasn't even going all-out against Nejaa, not even close.

There are so many things that bolster his abilities, on top of having Cortosis armor that flows freely with his joints, topped with being good with Battlemind, I think he takes Grievous.

If that isn't good enough, Tyris was (via powerscaling) above all three Jedi Knights sent to Susevfi, who slaughted two other rogue Jedi that are both canonically above the Female Saarai-Kaar, who defeated Corran Horn in combat.

Jmanghan
I know the way I described it made it sound like I was purposely trying to make a spite thread.

However I don't think it's easy for either of them.

Jmanghan
Also, Volfe Karkko took on 12 Jedi Masters at once in sabers, which was described as a great duel.

SunRazer
It's never said to be sabers only, and given that Karkko didn't want to face Aayla Secura in sabers, I highly doubt he chose to engage them in a duel.

Jmanghan
It's never said to be sabers only, and given that Karkko didn't want to face Aayla Secura in sabers, I highly doubt he chose to engage them in a duel. Seeing as all 12 JEDI COUNCIL members had their sabers drawn, I don't think it was Force Only.

SunRazer
The Jedi High Council in KotOR II had their sabers drawn when Kreia attacked them, but she still destroyed them all exclusively with the Force thumb up

chingchangwalla
Vos pretty much one-shotted Karkko, lol. He isn't winning sabers against any council members let alone 12

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Vos pretty much one-shotted Karkko, lol. He isn't winning sabers against any council members let alone 12 Except for the part where Karkko was winning until three other masters jumped in?...

Jmanghan
The Jedi High Council in KotOR II had their sabers drawn when Kreia attacked them, but she still destroyed them all exclusively with the Force thumb up 3...

3 High Council members.

SunRazer
That doesn't matter. The fact is that Karkko could've engaged them on his terms, not theirs. There's no proof other than your wild speculation that he engaged them in a duel.

And based on his character, I'm highly disinclined to take your word for it.

Jmanghan
That doesn't matter. The fact is that Karkko could've engaged them on his terms, not theirs. There's no proof other than your wild speculation that he engaged them in a duel.

And based on his character, I'm highly disinclined to take your word for it. Valkorion, nor Palpatine is holding off 12 Jedi Council members at once without them getting close enough to attack him.

Vos was just faster, btw.

They were relying on one last attack.

chingchangwalla
Darth Sidious couldn't beat 15 council masters in a straight up duel, honestly.

UCanShootMyNova
Team 2.
Team 1.
Team 1.

BazookaMaster
Sabers: Team 2
Force: Team 1
All out: Either

Jmanghan
bump

NewGuy01
pmub

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
pmub xD

UCanShootMyNova
Grievous.

Trocity
The team that has that loser Nikkos Tyris on it definitely doesn't win.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
The team that has that loser Nikkos Tyris on it definitely doesn't win. Are you saying that cause you know I like Nikkos Tyris?

UCanShootMyNova
3dyam

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
3dyam yes, i agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.