Count Dooku vs Mustafar Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Ursumeles
Dooku in all, if Anakin is as hindered as against Kenobi.

chingchangwalla
Dooku schools.

SunRazer
Anakin's reserves would still be a problem for the Count, and his increased brutality would be an issue as well. The Count can only hope that his level-headedness will allow him to last until Anakin makes a fatal error, or that his Dun Moch will successfully drive Anakin to greater conflict and hinder his abilities further.

chingchangwalla
Dooku just kicks him into lava.

MythLord
Tyranus sweeps. He was tooling an emotionally conflicted Skywalker on the Invinsible Hand, until Sheev decided to interfere.

TheKnight
Originally posted by MythLord
Tyranus sweeps. He was tooling an emotionally conflicted Skywalker on the Invinsible Hand, until Sheev decided to interfere.

yes

chingchangwalla
He's trolling.

The Ellimist
I dunno. The conflict Anakin had on the Hand was different; he was afraid of unleashing his anger, which Mustafar Anakin clearly wasn't.

chingchangwalla
So he's shitter with anger?

The Ellimist
It's tough to say. Dooku may be a better duelist than Obi Wan, but I don't see him being better in that situation. He doesn't have the same knowledge of Anakin's forms, and he doesn't wield soresu.

Now it's possible that telekinesis would be effective, IDK.

SunRazer
The Anakin was "dreaded" his anger aboard the Invisible Hand is weaker than the one on Mustafar, yes.

The Ellimist
^ I still don't know. Wasn't that Anakin still forcing Dooku backwards and like making him struggle to stay conscious or something ridiculous like that?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It's tough to say. Dooku may be a better duelist than Obi Wan, but I don't see him being better in that situation. He doesn't have the same knowledge of Anakin's forms, and he doesn't wield soresu.

Now it's possible that telekinesis would be effective, IDK. The argument that Kenobi knew more about Anakin can't exactly be made, considering that Anakin knew just as much about Kenobi.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The argument that Kenobi knew more about Anakin can't exactly be made, considering that Anakin knew just as much about Kenobi.

That's what Nick Gillard pointed to; my guess is that both sides being more knowledgeable just prolongs it.

chingchangwalla
Dooku knows how to combat every form, and he's faced Anakin before... Plus his teaching of Grievous in all 7 shows he's capable, but doesn't want to. Don't see what the issue is here?

SunRazer
^ I still don't know. Wasn't that Anakin still forcing Dooku backwards and like making him struggle to stay conscious or something ridiculous like that?

No, Dooku met his charge easily. Those were the exact words in the novel.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Dooku knows how to combat every form, and he's faced Anakin before... Plus his teaching of Grievous in all 7 shows he's capable, but doesn't want to. Don't see what the issue is here?

He may have a technical understanding of the nuances of djem so, but this doesn't mean he can take on Anakin. He evidently couldn't on the Hand.

Jmanghan
Dooku knows how to combat every form, and he's faced Anakin before... Plus his teaching of Grievous in all 7 shows he's capable, but doesn't want to. Don't see what the issue is here? Anakin beat Dooku pretty soundly on The Hand.

Some people say that Anakin even stomped him.

Anakin isn't drastically worse then he was on The Hand, not even close, the difference is slight, imo.

chingchangwalla
I'm not going to bother giving my response on this issue because I cbf and I've said it time and again

The Ellimist

Anakin isn't drastically worse then he was on The Hand, not even close, the difference is slight, imo.

Then why didn't Anakin beat Obi Wan in five seconds?

Jmanghan
I'm not going to bother giving my response on this issue because I cbf and I've said it time and again Concession accepted.

If you don't know how to debate, look up some respect threads on characters.

chingchangwalla
Are you kidding me? This isn't even a debate, lol.

Jmanghan
Then why didn't Anakin beat Obi Wan in five seconds? I have Kenobi - Dooku, ROTS Kenobi at least.

Ursumeles
I have Kenobi - Dooku, ROTS Kenobi at least.
But when Anakin stomped Dooku, and Kenobi is his equal?
Also, Dooku ragdolled Obi-Wan.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
But when Anakin stomped Dooku, and Kenobi is his equal?
Also, Dooku ragdolled Obi-Wan. ..In sabers, dude.

I didn't say that I believed he got stomped, I said that I've seen others saying he got stomped.

chingchangwalla
Getting ragdolled by Maul every time they meet definitely puts Kenobi on Dooku level

The Ellimist
I have Kenobi - Dooku, ROTS Kenobi at least.

Do you think Dooku could just ragdoll Anakin then?

Ursumeles
..In sabers, dude.

I didn't say that I believed he got stomped, I said that I've seen others saying he got stomped.
Zonakin didn't brought much more than five seconds, to beat Dooku, so why would Kenobi hold hids own far longer.
He also isn't the Counts equal in Sabers.

Jmanghan
IN SABERS.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Zonakin didn't brought much more than five seconds, to beat Dooku, so why would Kenobi hold hids own far longer.
He also isn't the Counts equal in Sabers. It was alot longer then 5 seconds.

Kenobi, however, forced Anakin into a duel that last several real-time minutes.

Whereas Anakin beat Dooku in maybe 40 real-time seconds?

Ursumeles
It was alot longer then 5 seconds.

Kenobi, however, forced Anakin into a duel that last several real-time minutes.

Whereas Anakin beat Dooku in maybe 40 real-time seconds?
Not since he raged.
Yeah, a proof that Zonakin>>>MustafarVader.

Azronger
Dooku schools.

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku in all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.