Asajj Ventress vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

chingchangwalla
Grievous has always been superior.

Ursumeles
Grievous wins all. Even Force.

Jmanghan
DAMNIT!

I am so used to the template.

UCanShootMyNova
Grievous.
Ventress.
Grivevous.

Deronn_solo
Ventress sweeps.

Ziggystardust
Venress sweeps, the statement of Grevious being more powerful than her doesn't make sense in combative approach, it's probably referring to power as the General of the droid army.

UCanShootMyNova
It does though considering Grieovus was capable of dodging force attacks as the war went on and wventually grew to be Mace's superior as a lightsaber combatant.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
It does though considering Grieovus was capable of dodging force attacks as the war went on and wventually grew to be Mace's superior as a lightsaber combatant.

confused

He might have reached some parity with Mace in a few sources, but not in all. Besides, I'm taking everything in consideration here - that means tcw as well.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Venress sweeps, the statement of Grevious being more powerful than her doesn't make sense in combative approach, it's probably referring to power as the General of the droid army.

I wonder how he got that job mmm

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
confused

He might have reached some parity with Mace in a few sources, but not in all. Besides, I'm taking everything in consideration here - that means tcw as well.

And? LoE occurs after anything in TCW and we can clearly see improvements throughout it as well.

Solar Power
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
And? LoE occurs after anything in TCW and we can clearly see improvements throughout it as well.

Good point. Is there any canon description of Palpatine's abduction that contradicts OCW/LoE?

UCanShootMyNova
Nope. Not until the Ahsoka novel bumf*cks Grievous again.

MythLord
GG.
Asajj.
GG, though it is close.

Dread Dark
Which Greivous?

Lolcow Greivous

Or

Legends Greivous

BazookaMaster
1. Grievous
2. Lol Ventress
3. Grievous, but Asajj may wins sometimes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.