Nikkos Tyris vs Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

chingchangwalla
Canon Vos pisses on this bloke

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Canon Vos pisses on this bloke Ew.

Ursumeles
Legends or Canon Vos?

Jmanghan
Legends, of course.

Ursumeles
Vos wins sabers and probably all-out, but I think he may loses Force.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Vos wins sabers and probably all-out, but I think he may loses Force. Whats Vos best Saber feat?

Ursumeles
Beating Bulq, while enraged, tho.

chingchangwalla
Defeating Bulq was ehh. It was a cheapshot

Jmanghan
Beating Bulq, while enraged, tho. ...Eh...

I'd say yeah then.

Was it rage-amped?

Or just rage?

Because I have Bulq below Kenobi, but above Fisto.

Ursumeles
Eh, don't know, tbh.

chingchangwalla
Well iirc they both using Vaapad at that stage? So Bulq too was being amped by Quin's anger?

Ursumeles
Well iirc they both using Vaapad at that stage? So Bulq too was being amped by Quin's anger?
Vaapad channels your own darkness.

Jmanghan
Vaapad channels your own darkness. And feeds off your opponent's as well...

chingchangwalla
Vaapad channels your own darkness.
False.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
And feeds off your opponent's as well...
The only time that that was done, was in the Palpatine vs Mace fight-in which Mace channeled Anakins feelings, tho.
Here in it explained, besides other things: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/silver2467/blog/mace-windu-vs-darth-sidious-what-really-happened-r/77247/

Jmanghan
Something funny about the Duel on Susevfi involving Tyris: Obi-Wan was originally supposed to be the unnamed Third Jedi that accompanied Nejaa Halcyon into that battle.

Ursumeles
Then Tyris would be >>Ventress, lmao.

chingchangwalla
The only time that that was done, was in the Palpatine vs Mace fight-in which Mace channeled Anakins feelings, tho.
Here in it explained, besides other things: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/silver2467/blog/mace-windu-vs-darth-sidious-what-really-happened-r/77247/
In every description of Vaapad, it's stated as channeling your opponents anger into a superconducting loop. Nice try.

Ursumeles
In every description of Vaapad, it's described as channeling your opponents anger into a superconducting loop. Nice try.
Give me one :/

chingchangwalla
Ffs can't you do it yourself?

Ursumeles
Mace Windu had almost smiled. "I created Vaapad to answer my weakness: it channels my own darkness into a weapon of the light."
-RotS Novel, credit to Silver.

chingchangwalla
Give a few minutes, when I get home I'll find some sources.

Ursumeles
Ffs can't you do it yourself?
I gave you one, for my claim; give me one for yours.
Edit: K'

Jmanghan
Then Tyris would be >>Ventress, lmao. He's probably already above Ventress.

Its confirmed that he could have taken all 3 Jedi Masters by Halcyon, and Desertwind.

Ventress is never outright confirmed to be above Tyris in any source.

Just things that say that Ventress is the best of Dooku's Disciples, which could just mean shes good at her job.

Tyris never got the chance to act as one of Dooku's disciples, he was killed before he had the chance.

SunRazer
Pretty sure it states that Ventress was the most powerful, not the best.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Pretty sure it states that Ventress was the most powerful, not the best. Quote?

SunRazer
The one that I showed you says "Perhaps Tyranus' most powerful student was Asaji Ventress."

Jmanghan
The one that I showed you says "Perhaps Tyranus' most powerful student was Asaji Ventress." It does say "Perhaps".

And on top of that, a Disciple is not necessarily a student of Dooku.

Tyris used Dooku for his holocrons, in turn, Dooku used Tyris as a contact for the Separatist movement.

SunRazer
Tyris was one of Dooku's Dark Acolytes. That works fine for me.

Jmanghan
Tyris was one of Dooku's Dark Acolytes. That works fine for me. I guess, though that was the only real interaction Dooku and Tyris had, as far as that goes.

Dooku kinda just gives him a holocron, Tyris studies it, and then he's like "Bye forever, I'm gonna go train a secret organization on Susevfi."

SunRazer
Well, he studies under Dooku, and I'm pretty sure the Fact Files list him as an acolyte of Dooku.

Jmanghan
Well, he studies under Dooku, and I'm pretty sure the Fact Files list him as an acolyte of Dooku. He never studies under Dooku.

I have the fact file myself, it never says that, I can send it to you, if you want.

He takes a sith holocron from him, and studies it, then goes to Susevfi to start the Jensaarai organization.

SunRazer
Wookieepedia sources the Fact File and three other sources, such as I, Jensaari, the Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook and Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force.

Jmanghan
Wookieepedia sources three Fact Files, not one. On Nikkos Tyris?...

SunRazer
I edited my post.

Jmanghan
Wookieepedia sources the Fact File and three other sources, such as I, Jensaari, the Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook and Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force. I've read all of them, but I could check over them again if you want.

BazookaMaster
Legends: Quinlan barely
Canon: Quinlan easily

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Canon: Quinlan easily Lol no.

Edit: Sorry mate, you're right.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Canon: Quinlan easily

Wait no, Vos is walking away with life-threatening injuries if he does win.

DarthAnt66
Isn't Nikkos' armor made of cortosis? Lmfao, there's no way Vos wins sabers.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Isn't Nikkos' armor made of cortosis? Lmfao, there's no way Vos wins sabers. Yeah, and its attuned with the force.

It increases its defenses further.

However, it can only take so much.

DarthAnt66
And to boot his swordsman skills were significantly superior to Nejaa.

There's absolutely no chance Vos wins sabers, and he doesn't have the Force powers to bring down Tyris either.

The most powerful of the Jensaarai with knowledge on a wealth of ancient Sith powers is frankly beyond him.

Jmanghan
And to boot his swordsman skills were significantly superior to Nejaa.

There's absolutely no chance Vos wins sabers, and he doesn't have the Force powers to bring down Tyris either.

The most powerful of the Jensaarai with knowledge on a wealth of ancient Sith powers is frankly beyond him. Wasn't Vos competing on par with Bulq tho?

DarthAnt66
He did, and that's certainly impressive, but Vos literally can't win under the basis Tyris' armor is impenetrable. And it's not like Tyris isn't at least comparable without the armor anyway.

Jmanghan
Ok, so... without the armor then?

A tie?

DarthAnt66
I don't think the armor should be removed. It's an essential part of Jensaarai culture.

Without his armor, I'd have to look over all their feats again to give a conclusive judgment.

Jmanghan
I don't think the armor should be removed. It's an essential part of Jensaarai culture.

Without his armor, I'd have to look over all their feats again to give a conclusive judgment. Its easy, just take every section instead of Armor on the respect thread.

SunRazer
Vos has cortosis gauntlets smile

Yeah, Quinny boy isn't taking sabers. Or Force, for that matter.

Jmanghan
Vos has cortosis gauntlets smile

Yeah, Quinny boy isn't taking sabers. Or Force, for that matter. Even without the armor?...

SunRazer
Legends Vos isn't beating someone who handed Halcyon his ass erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.