Could Fisto replicate Bulq's showing against Mace on Ruul?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Fisto at his peak.

Jmanghan
No.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No.
Where do you have Bulq and Fisto Jman?

Ursumeles
No.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Where do you have Bulq and Fisto Jman? Bulq is the gap between Fisto and Kenobi.

Not quite on Kenobi's level, but above Fisto as a combatant.

chingchangwalla
He might beat Obi, honestly. Sora could defend against Kenobi's attacks and vice versa, but Bulq does have a clear force advantage. Thoughts?

Jmanghan
He might beat Obi, honestly. Sora could defend against Kenobi's attacks and vice versa, but Bulq does have a clear force advantage. Thoughts? A lot of people have a force advantage against Kenobi.

He still has the feats as one of the best duelists in the mythos though.

I don't think Sora is gonna be using the force all that much, since he's mainly a duelist.

He'd last hella longer against Mace then Bulq did tbh.

chingchangwalla
But Sora has demonstrated no reluctance to use the force at all in combat like Maul, which is why Obi-Wan always has a chance against him. And Grievous, Kenobi's other rival isn't even force sensitive, lol. Those two are the main opponents he faces (Ventress as well but she doesn't use the force in combat unless desperate)
Sora showing he blast Mace back with little to no strain is damn impressive.

cs_zoltan
He might beat Obi, honestly. Sora could defend against Kenobi's attacks and vice versa, but Bulq does have a clear force advantage. Thoughts?

Are you ****ing insane? You are one step away from eating your own shit.

chingchangwalla
I'm just throwing it out there, no one ever makes a case for Sora. Chill

cs_zoltan
This is where you should throw out your cancer inducing opinions:

http://ph-live-01.slatic.net/p/otto-trash-bin-with-wheels-240-liters-7391-680493-1-catalog_233.jpg

Make sure not to use a recycling bin though, we don't need to see your f-ucktard ideas again.

SunRazer
Use the compost bin so it can join the cow manure when we plant our next Ood Bnar on it smile

Ursumeles
laughing
Edit: Sedriss would just pwn him again smile

chingchangwalla
^ What are you even saying?
Apologies Zoltan sad

Ursumeles
I meant that:
Originally posted by SunRazer
Use the compost bin so it can join the cow manure when we plant our next Ood Bnar on it smile
Originally posted by Ursumeles

Edit: Sedriss would just pwn him again smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
This is where you should throw out your cancer inducing opinions:

http://ph-live-01.slatic.net/p/otto-trash-bin-with-wheels-240-liters-7391-680493-1-catalog_233.jpg

Make sure not to use a recycling bin though, we don't need to see your f-ucktard ideas again. Anyone who is capable of fighting on Mace Windu's level is definitely comparable to Kenobi.

I do think Bulq loses though.

But he's above Fisto at least, or on Fisto's level.

JKBart
here is my reaction
file:///C:/Users/bart/Downloads/Untitled%20drawing.jpg

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
here is my reaction
file:///C:/Users/bart/Downloads/Untitled%20drawing.jpg

fail

cs_zoltan
fail

What do you mean?

Beniboybling
But Sora has demonstrated no reluctance to use the force at all in combat like Maul, which is why Obi-Wan always has a chance against him. And Grievous, Kenobi's other rival isn't even force sensitive, lol. Those two are the main opponents he faces (Ventress as well but she doesn't use the force in combat unless desperate)
Sora showing he blast Mace back with little to no strain is damn impressive. Wow.

JKBart
not a fail
a homage smile

cs_zoltan
not a fail
a homage smile

*an homage.

You are an failure.

Ursumeles
You are an failure Bart.
That means you>>>>>>>>>>>>Average Polish guy

Jmanghan
not a fail
a homage smile

to...?

cs_zoltan
Never forget.

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Is this the Prima guide?

file:///C:/Users/alhenning97/Downloads/Star%20Wars%20The%20Force%20Unleashed%20II%20-%20Official%20Game%20Guide%20(2).pdf

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Never forget. LOL!

Beniboybling
I'm not tech savvy

UCanShootMyNova
Yes I think he could.

Emperordmb
Bulq's showing against Mace on Ruul really isn't as good as people make it out to be tbh

McP
^
Why?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Bulq's showing against Mace on Ruul really isn't as good as people make it out to be tbh Yes it is.

He's fighting as an equal against Mace ****ing Windu.

Its above what Fisto can do.

Fisto gets beaten very quickly.

Trocity
Originally posted by SunRazer

rofl.

Also, didn't Dooku curb Bulq? He's clearly not on the same level as Mace, or Obi for that matter.

Jmanghan
So are you guys just gonna troll?... Or...?

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Emperordmb
Yes it is.

He's fighting as an equal against Mace ****ing Windu.
By that line of thought, K'kruhk fought as an equal with Ventress, even though Ventress had previously shown that she was better than K'kruhk+two other Jedi.

Windu was getting information from K'kruhk, then the moment he realized he needed to be elsewhere he KOed him.

That's debatable.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
rofl.

Also, didn't Dooku curb Bulq? He's clearly not on the same level as Mace, or Obi for that matter. He isn't, but Bulq fought Mace as an equal, which damn sure count for something.

Besides, we're arguing for Fisto, not Kenobi.

Jmanghan
By that line of thought, K'kruhk fought as an equal with Ventress, even though Ventress had previously shown that she was better than K'kruhk+two other Jedi.

Windu was getting information from K'kruhk, then the moment he realized he needed to be elsewhere he KOed him.

That's debatable. Maybe he increased in power?

Jaden Korr held off a clone of himself that he was equal to earlier in the novel, and then another clone of Kyle Katarn.

Emperordmb
Maybe he increased in power?
The two fights were separated by minutes at most.

Jmanghan
The two fights were separated by minutes at most. K'Kruhk was holding back to keep the other Jedi safe.

Not that I would know.

Could you post the scan please?

Emperordmb
K'kruhk was holding back against someone trying to kill his fellow Jedi... in order to protect his fellow Jedi? That has got to be the dumbest thing suggested on this thread.

And I could just as easily say Mace was holding back because:
1. he was distressed by Bulq's betrayal (which was confirmed)
2. and because he was having an active conversation with Bulq where he was acquiring information (which is obvious from the conversation they're having)
3. Mace ended the fight immediately when he decided it needed to end (which is also confirmed)

UCanShootMyNova

What's the reasoning for that?

Jmanghan
K'kruhk was holding back against someone trying to kill his fellow Jedi... in order to protect his fellow Jedi? That has got to be the dumbest thing suggested on this thread.

And I could just as easily say Mace was holding back because:
1. he was distressed by Bulq's betrayal (which was confirmed)
2. and because he was having an active conversation with Bulq where he was acquiring information (which is obvious from the conversation they're having)
3. Mace ended the fight immediately when he decided it needed to end (which is also confirmed) Ok, what I meant to say was, K'Kruhk couldn't fight to his full potential because of the other Jedi.

There are several cases in which this happens.

Kyle Katarn's duel with Caedus is the biggest example, imo.

What was exactly said when Mace ended it when he neded to end it?

Jmanghan
What's the reasoning for that? I'll answer after Emp responds back.

Edit: Depending on what was said, I may concede.

Ursumeles
Ok, what I meant to say was, K'Kruhk couldn't fight to his full potential because of the other Jedi.

There are several cases in which this happens.

Kyle Katarn's duel with Caedus is the biggest example, imo.

Without a fellow Jedi, Caedus would've killed Katarn in seconds, lmao.

Jmanghan
Without a fellow Jedi, Caedus would've killed Katarn in seconds, lmao. The Jedi were hindering him more then helping him.

None of the other Jedi were high enough in skill for Kyle to not worry about them in battle, and no he wouldn't have been.

Have you read the fight?

Ursumeles
The Jedi were hindering him more then helping him.

None of the other Jedi were high enough in skill for Kyle to not worry about them in battle, and no he wouldn't have been.

Have you read the fight?
Yeah, I have. Its still fact, that he would've died in seconds, if It not would be for an fellow Jedi.

Jmanghan
Yeah, I have. Its still fact, that he would've died in seconds, if It not would be for an fellow Jedi. Kyle Katarn is comparable to Mara Jade, who was fighting Caedus on her own.

Ursumeles

Jmanghan
I'm not actually very knowledgeable on Katarn tbh.

Ursumeles
Its okay.
And, iirc, Caedus was also injured in the Katarn fight.
Here is an nice blog for it: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/django_f3tt/blog/kyle-katarn-vs-darth-caedus/125976/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.