Sedriss vs Darth Marr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
Force
Sabers
All-Out

chingchangwalla
Marr.

Nephthys
Marr

Beniboybling
Marr gets Valkorion'ed.

Ziggystardust
Marr

Ursumeles
Reasons?

Tondemonai
Marr

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Reasons?

Beniboybling
Valkorion failed to vaporise him.

Tondemonai
I have Marr~Maul, ad Sedriss~<Maul

BazookaMaster
Either

MythLord
Sedriss stomps.

Ursumeles
Up

Zenwolf
Originally posted by MythLord
Sedriss stomps.

Hmm.

TenebrousWay
Mars

Ursumeles
Reasons?

TenebrousWay
Mars is the God of War, duh. He wins by default.

Ursumeles
Mars isn't in the battle.

Deronn_solo
Marr blitzes.

UCanShootMyNova
Marr.

Ursumeles
Reasons?

MythLord
Sedriss still murks him.

Ursumeles
REASONS, GAWDAMNIT!

Azronger
Sedriss

Azronger
REASONS, GAWDAMNIT!

Fighting Luke > blitzing Lachris; threatening Ood > beating Lachris

MythLord
REASONS, GAWDAMNIT!

I can't see Marr even contending with a serious Luke, let alone forcing him a bit like Sedriss. Of course, then there's being greater than beings like Cronal or Jerec, which doesn't hurt his case.

Deronn_solo
Of course, then there's being greater than beings like Jerec, which doesn't hurt his case.

Where was this stated? Because the New Essential Guide to characters puts Jerec above pretty much all of Sidious' adepts sans Vader.

Beniboybling
Sheev amped Sedriss ends him.

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Where was this stated? Because the New Essential Guide to characters puts Jerec above pretty much all of Sidious' adepts sans Vader.

In the Dark Empire Handbook, as I recall. The New Essential Guide to Characters notes Jerec outranked Sedriss during their time at the Imperial Palace, but by Dark Empire Jerec was the head of the Dark Side adepts and their major leader so obviously the roles have shifted. mmm

Granted, I can see Jerec being ahead of Sedriss I suppose, but superiority over the likes of Cronal or the Dark-Side-Nexus strengthening group of adepts is still damn impressive, and more impressive than anything Marr has going for him.

Zenwolf
In the Dark Empire Handbook, as I recall. The New Essential Guide to Characters notes Jerec outranked Sedriss during their time at the Imperial Palace, but by Dark Empire Sedriss was the head of the Dark Side adepts and their major leader so obviously the roles have shifted. mmm

Granted, I can see Jerec being ahead of Sedriss I suppose, but superiority over the likes of Cronal or the Dark-Side-Nexus strengthening group of adepts is still damn impressive, and more impressive than anything Marr has going for him.

Fixed there.

MythLord
Thanks, Zen.

Azronger
Perhaps the strongest disciple of Palpatine after Darth Vader, Executor Sedriss remained loyal to the Emperor after the death of his clone over the Rebels' Pinnacle Base.

-Handbook 3: Dark Empire

SunRazer
That shows that they're in contention, not that he's outright stronger than Jerec.

But seeing as Jerec was perceived to be a rival of Vader in the Force, Sedriss (and by proxy, DE Luke/Palpatine) now have access to some nice scaling.

carthage
Marr dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.