Unemployed Wrath vs Darth Nyriss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solar Power
Does Scourge win the runback after 300 years?

*All out confrontation
*Setting is Nyriss's lair Dromund Kaas
*Same starting distance as in the novel

Tondemonai
Nyriss would probably still win, though it'd be a good fight..

Dread Dark
After 300 years Scourge would still loose?
I mean dont you think he would learn from his mistakes, 300 years of training/killing.

idk thats just common sense.

Is More then enough to truly hone yourself above Nyriss (by sabers anyway)

I mean Krayt after 100 years of training/killing (In VOng armor) became one the best Sith of his day.

Beniboybling
Yeah he's that bad.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Yeah he's that bad.
Average TOR Sith: Much hype, bad feats.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Nephthys
Scourge, imo.

DarthAnt66
Scourge.

UCanShootMyNova
Scourge.

BazookaMaster
Etither

SunRazer
Nyriss wins. She threatened to practically blitz Scourge in their fight on Dromund Kaas. After 300 years, I'd imagine Scourge being able to contend pretty well, but not winning.

darthbane77
Scourge

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Scourge.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Nyriss wins. She threatened to practically blitz Scourge in their fight on Dromund Kaas. After 300 years, I'd imagine Scourge being able to contend pretty well, but not winning. We gonna do this again?

Nyriss never came close to blitzing Scourge or Meetra.

SunRazer
Well, granted, I forgot about Drew's terrible writing and the fact that Scourge and Surik somehow forgot their lightsabers existed when Nyriss hurled Lightning their way.

But that aside, Scourge was absolutely manhandled in sabers (he was forced off by a single wave of attacks even when Surik was by his side), and one-shotted by telekinesis.

DarthAnt66
I take that as indication her lightning was more powerful than their lightsabers, tbh.

SunRazer
That's not implied anywhere. They never even tried to raise their lightsabers in defense - there's no way they would've known if her Lightning was more powerful the first time she cast it.

They had their lightsabers up but decided to throw themselves out of the way instead of intercepting the bolt, which is just stupid writing and even the text notes that it gave Nyriss the early advantage.

carthage
Nyriss wins

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
That's not implied anywhere. They never even tried to raise their lightsabers in defense - there's no way they would've known if her Lightning was more powerful the first time she cast it.

They had their lightsabers up but decided to throw themselves out of the way instead of intercepting the bolt, which is just stupid writing and even the text notes that it gave Nyriss the early advantage.
It's implied by them not using it. erm

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It's implied by them not using it. erm

The only thing that's implied is that Drew has some severe cognitive issues. Which sounds about right, given his absolute molestation of KotoR II lore.

They never once even tried to repel it on their blades, so they wouldn't know if it was more powerful. You don't know if someone's Lightning is more powerful than your lightsaber defenses if you never attempt it erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.