Punisher vs. Roschach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
This is Netflix Punisher vs. Roschach from Watchmen. Both are sent to prison and they end up fighting in the prison's cafeteria.

Both are unarmed but they have the option of using whatever is around as weapons. Fight till one combatant can no longer continue.

Who wins?

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
This is Netflix Punisher vs. Roschach from Watchmen. Both are sent to prison and they end up fighting in the prison's cafeteria.

Both are unarmed but they have the option of using whatever is around as weapons. Fight till one combatant can no longer continue.

Who wins? Rorschach wins. More skilled and superhuman durability.

Arachnid1
Rorschach takes this

First fight I've seen him win on these forums

Robtard
Warzone Frank would have been a better fight

carthage
Agreed about the more skilled part, hard to beat his showing of being taken out by cops and killing a midget, his feat of constantly being a punching bag for Ozymandias is hard to top as well

Inhuman
Originally posted by h1a8
Rorschach wins. More skilled and superhuman durability.

How is Rorsh more skilled? Punisher was almost equal to DD but more ruthless. And DD has been training in martial arts and to be ninja-like for many years. Plus his Radar sense, and Punisher still bested was pretty much equal or close.

And again with the "Super human" tag . I dont want to go into this again.

If we go by that nonsense I would have a list of hundreds of actions stars that are "super human" if we take your way of awarding that label so easily to them.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Warzone Frank would have been a better fight

I assumed that since Roschach had trouble taking out multiple policemen and Punisher was able to take out multiple prisoners that it would have been a decent fight.

Then again it's been years since I watched Warzone.

tkitna
Frank beats his ass

h1a8
Originally posted by carthage
Agreed about the more skilled part, hard to beat his showing of being taken out by cops and killing a midget, his feat of constantly being a punching bag for Ozymandias is hard to top as well You must not have any MA expertise. We judge skill based off technique, speed, and reactions. Not who you fought. If Cap fought a common thug only then does that mean he doesn't have the skill to be a UFC fighter? It's how he beat the thug that gives evidence to what he can do to a more skilled fighter.
Rorschach fought like a master of martial arts. His kicking ability was outstanding. His quick hands and combinations were grade A.

h1a8
Originally posted by Inhuman
How is Rorsh more skilled? Punisher was almost equal to DD but more ruthless. And DD has been training in martial arts and to be ninja-like for many years. Plus his Radar sense, and Punisher still bested was pretty much equal or close.

If we go by that nonsense I would have a list of hundreds of actions stars that are "super human" if we take your way of awarding that label so easily to them. We have to go by that standard so that everyone is on the same page. Otherwise I would get sandwiched between debaters using that standard and ones not using it.
We don't know how or why Rorschach is superhuman so it's still in the suspension of disbelief. Then again, it can be PIS. But if PIS then how can we decide if other showings from other characters are PIS too?

Zack M
Roshach wins.

cdtm
The one who actually beat someone with some skill.

Rorschach's entire career is against mooks and Ozy. Matt's a far cry from a mook, and is more likely then able to beat Ozy..

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by cdtm

Rorschach's entire career is against mooks and Ozy. Matt's a far cry from a mook, and is more likely then able to beat Ozy.. you think DD can beat Ozy...cmon now be forrealz

TheVaultDweller

If we go by that nonsense I would have a list of hundreds of actions stars that are "super human" if we take your way of awarding that label so easily to them.

If Rorschach has superhuman durability, then so does Punisher, considering he took a nearly 15 foot drop off a water tower, bounced lower back first off the edge of a metal roof, dropped another 9-10 feet, and pretty much immediately got up and kept fighting.

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If Rorschach has superhuman durability, then so does Punisher, considering he took a nearly 15 foot drop off a water tower, bounced lower back first off the edge of a metal roof, dropped another 9-10 feet, and pretty much immediately got up and kept fighting.

Also I forget how many tranquilizer darts it took to take down Punisher. They had to keep hitting him with the darts along with trying to beat him down and he was still fighting back.

h1a8
Also I forget how many tranquilizer darts it took to take down Punisher. They had to keep hitting him with the darts along with trying to beat him down and he was still fighting back. He was beaten pretty badly when he was being tortured. He just has large damage soak.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Rorschach's entire career is against mooks and Ozy. Matt's a far cry from a mook, and is more likely then able to beat Ozy..

Frank would get toyed with and destroyed by Ozy, don't get yourself

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
He was beaten pretty badly when he was being tortured. He just has large damage soak.

What, and you think Rosch would have fared better had he been tortured?

TheVaultDweller
Matt's a far cry from a mook, and is more likely then able to beat Ozy..

Matt has made a lot of progress over the two seasons, but he still has quite some way to go before he'd beat someone like Ozy.

There is likely to be some power creep for Defenders though, in order to stack up to the other members. We've seen less than a minute of Iron Fist, but already witnessed him smash what looked like a steel door out of a concrete mounting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.