Caedus quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
Has somebody the quote that says, that Caedus could surpass Luke in one year, or so?

DarthAnt66
That was from Caedus' perspective, if I recall correctly.

Ursumeles
I also just saw it on the forum.
Still, he saw Katarn as threath, what he wasn't, so he often understimates himself.
Ah, and do you have the One Sith-Caedus holocron quote?

DarthAnt66
No, he generally overrates himself until proven otherwise.

Ursumeles
That was a joke, lmao. You know how I wank Jacen^^

Trocity
It is funny he considers Katarn a threat and then would have killed him in seconds while injured when they actually have a confrontation.

People's opinions are most always fallible.

MythLord
Yeah, Jacen also thought he was outclassed by Corran Horn or Kyp Durron, when he's the best in the Order besides Luke.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Trocity
It is funny he considers Katarn a threat and then would have killed him in seconds

Lol Katarn had him 15 seconds in to the fight until Jacen's GAG saved him, and the former was only taken out circumstantially by a manipulated speeder. His opinion on Kyle is pretty accurate otherwise.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, Jacen also thought he was outclassed by Corran Horn or Kyp Durron, when he's the best in the Order besides Luke.
When? laughing
@Ziggy lmao

Ziggystardust
Yeah sorry, I'm going to with Jacen's opinion of Katarns ability rather than the opinions of fanboys. At least in sabers, Jacen was dead to rights from a team that was worse than the Jedi Grevious fought on Hypori.

Ursumeles
Yeah, I am sorry, I am going with the book version instead of your head canon.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yeah, I am sorry, I am going with the book version instead of your head canon.

It's not my fault that every one of Jacen's feats has been debunked upon closer inspection. And the books literally states Katarn is a threat to Jacen, so I prefer not to go with your head-canon

Ursumeles
In the same book Caedus nearly killed Katarn in seconds.

SunRazer
Kyle got saved by one of the others like two seconds into the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.