The Honest Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
So I know this thread will mostly be used for trolling but I thought I'd create a place where we can be honest with each other. We do a lot of posing in the debate threads but here at least I will answer any questions you have honestly. Would be cool if others did as well but I don't expect that.

Beniboybling
I am an open book. smile

JKBart
My cock is actually medium size smile

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I am an open book. smile

Same here.

DarthAnt66

Zenwolf
Well good luck with that..

UCanShootMyNova
Any questions peeps?

JKBart
What do you guys honestly think of these forums

UCanShootMyNova
I think that the SW debate forum here on KMC has a disproportionately high number of intelligent and extremely bored debaters compared to some of its contemporaries though obvious a far lower number generally. Despite this I feel like people don't come here to to retire and put their energy into trolling as has been suggested but rather because the debate they can find here is more mentally stimulating then what they can find elsewhere for the most part even if it takes a little effort to get one started.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by JKBart

Well...it's full of trolling, pointless threads, one sided matches and it seems to be the same 5 or 10 characters used over and over again in VS matches.

I'd thought there'd be something new here, but I guess not.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well...it's full of trolling, pointless threads, one sided matches and it seems to be the same 5 or 10 characters used over and over again in VS matches.

I'd thought there'd be something new here, but I guess not.
Then why are you still here?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Then why are you still here?

Why? Because there are at times genuine threads, plus discussing Rebels.

DarthAnt66
Then why not say that?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Then why not say that?

Because the majority overrides the minority, plus I just did.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by JKBart

The people here are smart as hell, just bored lol. This place isn't for the feint of hard. If you join here, be ready to be ridiculed and learn from it.

Personally. I don't bother putting my personal opinions out here much, I don't give a **** here lol. I do sometimes enjoy debating here if I'm asked to.

I don't have Bane at an entirely god level, but I don't rate him as low as people think. Meh

chingchangwalla
If you support any Brotherhood of Darkness character, you die.
If you support Maul, you die.
If you support any Ancient, you die.

That's KMC.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
If you support any Brotherhood of Darkness character, you die.
If you support Maul, you die.
If you support any Ancient, you die.

That's KMC.

Sadly not when you hate Caedus wink

chingchangwalla
Can you stop talking to me about Caedus? Why do I care about Him?

Ursumeles
Can you stop talking to me about Caedus? Why do I care about Him?
Its like you caring about Kun, lol.

How old are you people here, btw? 289 years old?

chingchangwalla

Ursumeles
You are allowed drink alcohol! beer beer beer

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Its like you caring about Kun, lol.

How old are you people here, btw? 289 years old?

20 tomorrow.

The Ellimist
I f*cked up my Deloitte interview so badly. I thought I was interviewing for a software job; turns out it was a consulting gig.

So I just asked them if they got political favors from the government because they cooperate with regulators, and said that Mckinsey was better than them.

(Don't do this)

UCanShootMyNova
Unfortunate. For you. smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
20 tomorrow.
Noice.

The Ellimist
I told them that I liked Star Wars and was a good debater. smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I told them that I liked Star Wars and was a good debater. smile
What did they say?

The Ellimist
Specifically to that, nothing, really. They were skeptical when I backtracked on my initial pitch upon realizing they didn't really do software.

|King Joker|
21. why do you act like youre 13

Ursumeles
Specifically to that, nothing, really. They were skeptical when I backtracked on my initial pitch upon realizing they didn't really do software.
Ah, okay. Did they said dumb shit like Valkorion>Luke? xD

TenebrousWay

You should have capitalized on that and said you wanted to show them how much you could help them with your softwares skills. laughing

Ursumeles
Originally posted by |King Joker|
why do you act like youre 13
Lmao. thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
You should have capitalized on that and said you wanted to show them how much you could help them with your softwares skills. laughing

Maybe. I hadn't slept in like 30 hours and didn't really want the job.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Ah, okay. Did they said dumb shit like Valkorion>Luke? xD

On that note, I once got into a really long debate with my gf's brother who thinks that the ancient sith were more powerful than Sidious.

Ursumeles
On that note, I once got into a really long debate with my gf's brother who thinks that the ancient sith were more powerful than Sidious.
Lol. Even Kressh? And did he surrendered?

Petrus
Honestly, I think it's extremely stupid that people here hate each other/like each other based on the SW characters they like/dislike.

Other than that, it's a lot of fun to read all the shit people post on this site tbh. And sometimes interesting.

cs_zoltan
It's a proven fact that if you are an SWTOR wanker you are a shit person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.