Web Hubbles Daughter takes Private Jet to Clean Energy Roundtable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/chelsea-clinton-takes-private-jet-to-clean-energy-roundtable/
laughing out loud

Just more and more evidence these people and their policies are full of shit.

Surtur
Hey now..jet fuel is one of the CLEANEST energies in the world!! Stop judging her.

Even if she is doing this whole "do as I say not as I do" we can't blame her, she was raised with that sense of entitlement.

What is it with these "celebrity" spokemen who completely and utterly miss the point of their supposed "cause". Reminds me of Sarah Palin's daughter going around getting paid to talk about abstinence and then getting knocked up for a second time lol. Man the children of politicians are endlessly entertaining.

Time-Immemorial
gjESVK41DMs

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2.jpg

Surtur
So then that would mean Hilary is also an adulterer. Not only that, but is too stupid to use protection with the guy she is cheating with.

Time-Immemorial
They both are. Her gf is Huma. Morals, ethics, these things do matter to liberals.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Hey now..jet fuel is one of the CLEANEST energies in the world!! Stop judging her.

Actually, there is not a huge difference between a gallon of gas for a car and a gallon of either jet fuel or aviation gas in terms of pounds of carbon dioxide produced per gallon of fuel.

According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, fuel for cars produces an average of 19.6 pounds of CO2 per gallon, whereas jet fuel produces 21.1, and aviation gas produces 18.4.

Time-Immemorial
Yea sure. She is saving the world with a private jet.

jaden101
You know who else annoys me for shit like this? Chris Martin from Coldplay. Constantly harps on about saving the environment etc and tours the world on a private jet. **** him...(unt

Time-Immemorial
Yup, its deplorable really. The fact adam is even trying to find ways to excuse it is pretty dumb. DiCaprio does the same bullshit. Hollywood in general, as far as movie making wrecks havoc on the environment. They are the biggest hypocrites of all.

jaden101
If some of them do stuff to offset their carbon footprint then fair enough.

Still (unts though.

Time-Immemorial
I am 100% carbon neutral. I feel pretty good about it.

jaden101
Nice one. Was it you who posted ages ago about alterations to your property you were doing to get detached from the grid for your utilities etc? I remember someone posting about that.

Time-Immemorial
Yea that was me. I still need a battery backup to cut the city power. But I overfeed the grid as it is now.

jaden101
Awesome. I did as much as I could get planning permission for with my father's property after he passed away last year. Rain water capture. Solar panels, LED lighting, insulation etc etc. Got the utility bills to almost zero. Was an excellent investment as it cost about 40k but doubled the initial property value.

Time-Immemorial
I did Sunpower Solar
Ive done vinyl triple pane low e windows and doors with the argon gas in between the pains
Whole Home Spray Foam Insulation
All LED, even in the fridge.
My garage is also completely insulated with spray foam and a double insulated door.
I put a hotwater timer on the heater, will do tankless when this heater goes out.
I also did extra insulation above the ceiling even though the whole house is foamed.
And I have a solar powered sunsetter easy shade on the west facing widows to further reduce the heat that hits them, literally they are cold even in 100 degree day now.
I have a gutter system with micromesh gutter guards and I am ready to do water recapture, I just need to do it.
I also have a irrigation system.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
Awesome. I did as much as I could get planning permission for with my father's property after he passed away last year. Rain water capture. Solar panels, LED lighting, insulation etc etc. Got the utility bills to almost zero. Was an excellent investment as it cost about 40k but doubled the initial property value.

Yea its expensive, but its money well spent, you get to first of all, enjoy it, secondly you can brag about it, third, you see the cost savings, and fourth you get the property boost.

jaden101
Were you able to get any government subsidies for it? We got a few grand for the solar panels.but just missed out on the funding that was previously available for insulation and efficient boilers. I also tried to get planning for a wind turbine but he lived in a picturesque retirees village and the locals objected en masse. Miserable bastards.

Time-Immemorial
The city rebate cut the price from $30k to $15k.

Did you do all hose upgrades for you own home as well?

Where do you live again?

Time-Immemorial
*house

jaden101

Time-Immemorial
That's cool, how close are you to getting those those units.

Yea upgrading an apartment with common wall neighbors would be a pain.

jaden101
Most of the units we had agreements to purchase around the 10k mark with respective owners as they just wanted to offload them asap. The other 3 were either asking too much or were holding out hope that one of the other owners would pay to at least get a roof on the building. It was totally wrecked though. The top 2 units granite walls had completely collapsed in. The friend I was going to invest with builds houses for a living so he would've done all the work so the only issue was securing all 8 units. Seeing as we couldn't then it wasn't worth it given the unwillingness of the other owners to either sell at a decent price or pay their share of the work.

We were hoping for 80k for all 8 units. 250k for full repairs and renovations and selling for roughly 90k per unit which would've netted us about 470,000k.

Shame it never happened.

Time-Immemorial
I hate seeing deals like that come and go like it never happened.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Yup, its deplorable really. The fact adam is even trying to find ways to excuse it is pretty dumb. DiCaprio does the same bullshit. Hollywood in general, as far as movie making wrecks havoc on the environment. They are the biggest hypocrites of all.

I do not have to excuse it, because they effectively produce the same amount of CO2, and it is dumb of you to pretend to be outraged about it, when there is relatively no difference between the two.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I do not have to excuse it, because they effectively produce the same amount of CO2, and it is dumb of you to pretend to be outraged about it, when there is relatively no difference between the two.

blargbreath?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.