Nejaa Halcyon vs Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

SunRazer
Halcyon sparring evenly with post-AotC Anakin impresses me more than Aayla Secura's feats, tbh. Especially since these were the days when AotC Anakin was a challenge for Dooku to defeat.

cs_zoltan
Sparring tho :/

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Sparring tho :/ For an hour, and neither one could beat each other, I'm pretty sure thats worth more then the sparring session between Windu and Tiin, tbh.

It also says the sparring made them both improve over the next few days.

Jmanghan
However, I can't really make a case for Nejaa winning besides that, so its up to Novahkiin.

Ursumeles
Nejaa

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Nejaa Whats Secura's best feat, Urs?

Ursumeles
I don't know Shit about Aayla, lol.

Jmanghan
I don't know Shit about Aayla, lol. She fought on par with Vos once she turned to the dark side.

Though Nova also has Halcyon above Vos, so... erm

chingchangwalla
So you're somehow coming to a conclusion when you don't know anything about the other character?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
So you're somehow coming to a conclusion when you don't know anything about the other character?
Y' know hyperbole?
I know that she fought somwhat equal with Vos, has some decent feats and was nearly stomped by Maul. So...nothing that Nejaa couldn't replicate.

cs_zoltan

Definitions of Cancer
noun
The disease caused by imbecile who declares a victor in a thread where he doesn't know shit about one of the combatants.
"His post gave me cancer."

Ursumeles
Y' know hyperbole?
I know that she fought somwhat equal with Vos, has some decent feats and was nearly stomped by Maul. So...nothing that Nejaa couldn't replicate.

Jmanghan
However, its still a debate.

Their sparring was different because its clear they're fighting as equals, and not holding back.

They continue to spar for the next few days.

This all happens in like, 21BBY IIRC.

Nejaa lasts until his battle with Tyris in 19.5BBY.

We can conclude that he's gotten stronger within that time.

I don't think he can take Vos, but yeah, he should take Aayla based on what we see of him.

If she wins, Nejaa will just amp himself and crush Aayla to death.

chingchangwalla
Y' know hyperbole?
Yes because that's all she has. She got kicked in the face by Maul, he didn't dominate her for any long period of time so the only conclusion that can drawn from that is Maul's a lot faster.

Aayla fought 'somewhat' equal with Legends Vos which isn't all that impressive considering she was rage fuelled and willing to kill, Quinlan was not.

Jmanghan
Yes because that's all she has. She got kicked in the face by Maul, he didn't dominate her for any long period of time so the only conclusion that can drawn from that is Maul's a lot faster.

Aayla fought 'somewhat' equal with Legends Vos which isn't all that impressive considering she was rage fuelled and willing to kill, Quinlan was not. No Jedi is willing to kill unless they have to, so that isn't an excuse.

Though he certainly would be holding back against his padawan.

cs_zoltan
Aayla fought 'somewhat' equal with Legends Vos which isn't all that impressive considering she was rage fuelled and willing to kill, Quinlan was not.

She was also a mind wiped padawan, while Vos was a Knight. And it wasn't somewhat equal, Aayla pushed Vos hard.

And later they fought again somewhat equally when Vos was rage fueled and Aayla wasn't erm

chingchangwalla
Quin was caught off guard too so she had every possible advantage.

cs_zoltan
What the **** are you talking about? Is it an advantage to have your mind wiped?

And I'm not talking about the force push, but the duel itself:

Aayla also attempted to kill Quinlan. The pair engaged in a hard-fought battle, in which Quinlan was sorely tested.

Source: Fact File 98

chingchangwalla
She was also a mind wiped padawan, while Vos was a Knight. And it wasn't somewhat equal, Aayla pushed Vos hard.

And later they fought again somewhat equally when Vos was rage fueled and Aayla wasn't erm

Good point. But nevertheless, Aayla was willing to kill. Vos being taken by surprise and having a clear reluctance to do any harm, stacked things in her favour yet Secura didn't win. I say they are more or less on par in terms of skill, but Vos' experience and physical strength/durability make him a more formidable foe.

I really don't know much about Nejaa apart from his Anakin sparring feat though

chingchangwalla
What the **** are you talking about? Is it an advantage to have your mind wiped?

So you expect me to believe she just doesn't know how to wield a saber? Being mindwiped evidently had no effect on her dueling abilities (unless you can find a quote)

Ursumeles
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/nejaa-halcyon-respect-thread/100285/

cs_zoltan
So you expect me to believe she just doesn't know how to wield a saber? Being mindwiped evidently had no effect on her dueling abilities (unless you can find a quote)

Lmao. So it means nothing right? Lmao.

Well for starters she doesn't know Vos' fighting style, while he does know hers.

chingchangwalla
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/nejaa-halcyon-respect-thread/100285/

He seems to have greater force power than Aayla, and he probably takes sabers too. Yeah this chap wins.

chingchangwalla
Lmao. So it means nothing right? Lmao.

Well for starters she doesn't know Vos' fighting style, while he does know hers.

That means nothing when Vos is just defending. He's not trying to find holes in her technique and exploit them.

Ursumeles
He seems to have greater force power than Aayla, and he probably takes sabers too. Yeah this chap wins.
smile
I would give him 6-7/10 in Sabers, in a close fight.

cs_zoltan
Do you even hear what you say? So you think Vos forgot how to defend against Aayla, is that it?

chingchangwalla
Do you even hear what you say? So you think Vos forgot how to defend against Aayla, is that it?

No, obviously not. That's not what I meant. He can defend but she can be as reckless as she wants because Vos isn't going to try and exploit openings and kill her. It's a win win for Aayla :/

cs_zoltan
You pretend like the only option you have in combat is to deliver fatal blows. Ever heared of disarming, or KOing?

chingchangwalla
True thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.