Nejaa Halcyon vs Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

chingchangwalla
DD Vos wins.

Jmanghan
Yeah, but I want Nova's opinion on this fight.

Ant made a good case for Tyris beating any version of Vos.

chingchangwalla
^ Because everyone on KMC hates Vos erm

SunRazer
Legends Vos loses. Nejaa stalemating post-AotC Anakin in spars is incredibly impressive when this was written at a time where sources agreed on Anakin challenging Dooku in combat.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
^ Because everyone on KMC hates Vos erm Nah.

I mean he's underrated, but I don't think anyone really hates the character as a combatant.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Legends Vos loses. Nejaa stalemating post-AotC Anakin in spars is incredibly impressive when this was written at a time where sources agreed on Anakin challenging Dooku in combat. How much better is canon Vos?

SunRazer
Ventress+

Enough to beat Nejaa.

Jmanghan
Wait, you have AOTC Anakin over Vos?...

SunRazer
The one that was challenging Dooku? Yeah.

Jmanghan
The one that was challenging Dooku? Yeah. Dooku was holding back.

SunRazer
Dooku himself admits that it was hard to beat Anakin in some of those older sources...

Jmanghan
Dooku himself admits that it was hard to beat Anakin in some of those older sources... Are they outdated or retconned?

What older sources?

chingchangwalla
Yeah but it's not like Dooku was expecting to engage a Sheev tier opponent, he would've no doubt underestimated Anakin who was nothing more than an annoyance. It's nothing special really :/

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Yeah but it's not like Dooku was expecting to engage a Sheev tier opponent, he would've no doubt underestimated Anakin who was nothing more than an annoyance. It's nothing special really :/ What?

SunRazer
They're outdated now, obviously. But they were in effect when Jedi Trial was written.

Jmanghan
They're outdated now, obviously. But they were in effect when Jedi Trial was written. When I say outdated, I mean, they no longer hold any bearing on Anakin and Dooku?

SunRazer
Not anymore.

Jmanghan
Not anymore. So, why even bring them up?

SunRazer
Because I love outdated quotes. Ask Ant.

Jmanghan
Well then.

Anyway, how does Nejaa take this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.