Bane vs Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
So, I watched Evannova's video (Once again), and it's actually not bad. His analysis of the Jedi was spot-on, and Bane wasn't bad examinated.

chingchangwalla
No.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
No.

Maybe I enjoyed it because fo the dramatized verdict, which was pretty well written and narrated.

UCanShootMyNova
He got a lot of things wrong when analyzing Shaak's Felucia incarnation.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
He got a lot of things wrong when analyzing Shaak's Felucia incarnation.

Yeah, that was almost terrible. Yet, it was true that she was winning (Closely to dominate, though this was because of the Force Nexus. Although, even without it, and without a plot in between, Galen would've died), and it is true that she showed impecable skill.

UCanShootMyNova
She didn't dominate. She held an advantage over Galen by abusing her environment ( without considering the other factors ) and when Galen did the same they were even. Shaak got desperate and committed a suicidal move in an attempt to end the fight knowing she couldn't outlast Galen that ultimately failed due to his reflexes.

Balta Skywalker
She didn't dominate. She held an advantage over Galen by abusing her environment ( without considering the other factors ) and when Galen did the same they were even. Shaak got desperate and committed a suicidal move in an attempt to end the fight knowing she couldn't outlast Galen that ultimately failed due to his reflexes.

She bassically used the boy, he won because of his reflexes, yes, but also for a lucky Force Push.

UCanShootMyNova
Used him? She got a force push on him in the comics whilst Galen was jumping over a divide.

Balta Skywalker
Used him? She got a force push on him in the comics whilst Galen was jumping over a divide.

Still, the fight was mostly on her favor.

UCanShootMyNova
Because of a number of factors and the fight turned out to be not be in her favor the more it progressed.

Balta Skywalker
Because of a number of factors and the fight turned out to be not be in her favor the more it progressed.

You win this time, Nova.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

darthbane77
We've lost Balta, Evannova has claimed another victim with his cancerous opinions.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by darthbane77
We've lost Balta, Evannova has claimed another victim with his cancerous opinions.

I'm fine! I'm fine, I swear! I hate his opinions.

There's just something about THIS video in particular that just calls me. Maybe it's the amazingly written verdict duel (It's most likely that)-

Emperordmb
The analysis was shit, almost everything he said about Bane was wrong, he doesn't understand power levels, he said things that were not only bad interpretation but just blatantly incorrect (such as Bane's dark side degredation drastically impacting his physical capabilities when the novel specifically said the effects were slight, or him saying Shaak Ti kept fighting after being stabbed by a lightsaber when she stopped fighting and committed suicide).

And on top of that, they didn't even have the balls to kill off Shaak Ti in the little fanfic verdict because they have such a hardon for her.

MythLord
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The analysis was shit, almost everything he said about Bane was wrong, he doesn't understand power levels, he said things that were not only bad interpretation but just blatantly incorrect (such as Bane's dark side degredation drastically impacting his physical capabilities when the novel specifically said the effects were slight, or him saying Shaak Ti kept fighting after being stabbed by a lightsaber when she stopped fighting and committed suicide).

And on top of that, they didn't even have the balls to kill off Shaak Ti in the little fanfic verdict because they have such a hardon for her.

Ursumeles
I know why I think that DMB is badass cool

chingchangwalla
Reti's straight up said Plo and Ti are his faves and Evannova has Kyle > Dooku and also states that Katarn is his fave :/

chingchangwalla
iirc, in one council forcecast episode they legit had

Tier 2: Kenobi, Shaak, Plo

Tier 3: Anakin, Fisto, Eeth Koth and a few others

Just WTF. Kenobi would shit on Plo. Fisto and Anakin would shit on Koth.

Ursumeles
Anakin would also shit on Plo and Shaak, lol.

MythLord
He's stated to be immensly more powerful than them, anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.