Atris vs. Tol Braga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

darthbane77
Braga

Jmanghan
Braga

SunRazer
I remember Braga throwing a table, lasting a bit against Vitiate's FLS (impressive if he really went all-out), and being stronger than the other two? Is there anything else?

Jmanghan
He put up a good fight against the HoT.

SunRazer
Is this confirmed?

TheKnight
Originally posted by SunRazer
I remember Braga throwing a table, lasting a bit against Vitiate's FLS (impressive if he really went all-out), and being stronger than the other two? Is there anything else?

He also dueled three days straight against Sajar iirc.

SunRazer
Oh, yeah. Wasn't Sajar a Dark Councillor?

I remember someone saying Tol Braga was one of the most powerful Jedi as well.

As of yet, the brief standing against Vitiate's FLS is the only thing beyond Atris, and that's only if Vitiate went all-out.

TheKnight
Originally posted by SunRazer
Oh, yeah. Wasn't Sajar a Dark Councillor?

I remember someone saying Tol Braga was one of the most powerful Jedi as well.

As of yet, the brief standing against Vitiate's FLS is the only thing beyond Atris, and that's only if Vitiate went all-out.

Scourge calls Sajar a "dark council traitor" http://youtu.be/j8JwD-0Ik68 3:37

Atris seems to have better accolades and lightsaber feats than Tol brags.

SunRazer
Indeed. I'm also unconvinced that Tol's offensive Force powers would be sufficient to overcome Atris. That table he hurled was pretty big, but it's not even a better showing than her door feat.

AncientPower
She drains him to a weak enough point where she overwhelms him entirely.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
She drains him to a weak enough point where she overwhelms him entirely. When did Traya use drain again?

Was it against the Jedi Masters?

AncientPower
This isn't Traya, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.