The Serpent Vs Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/ST_zpsswycev8v.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/YK_zpsmktpfqzf.jpg

Cogito
Nu Yuga or post-crisis Yuga?

I don't recall Nu Yuga having the feats in his one appearance. Old Yuga stomps.

-K-M-
New 52 khan hasn't appeared much. He steamrolled through new52 Shazam. He also had the anti-life equation and brought back the Old Gods in a fight with darkseid and highfather

Cogito
Originally posted by -K-M-
New 52 khan hasn't appeared much. He steamrolled through new52 Shazam. He also had the anti-life equation and brought back the Old Gods in a fight with darkseid and highfather

Did he? I don't read much of anything anymore.

Wasn't Nu Yuga defeated by God of God's Shazam, which was a totally unspecified upgrade (and therefore why I can't place him by feats)

Galan007
Yuga wins.

quanchi112
Serpent wins.

iceman24567
Yuga wins

operator616
I don't see how Yuga wins much less stomps? Serpent was more powerful than Odin and had several impressive showings. He should win imo.

krisblaze
Serpent struck me as inferior to Odin.

Cogito
Originally posted by operator616
Serpent was more powerful than Odin and had several impressive showings. He should win imo.

Serpent was defeated by Odin back in the day and killed by a geared up Thor, so I don't quite know where you're getting that idea from.

operator616
Originally posted by Cogito
Serpent was defeated by Odin back in the day and killed by a geared up Thor, so I don't quite know where you're getting that idea from.

We're using Fear Itself Serpent not the weakling shown in that flashback. It was confirmed several times during the arc that peak Serpent (empowered by enough fear) is more powerful than Odin. In fact, this is what was stated in the same scan from which Zack's cropped scan comes from:

http://imgur.com/jXt1rMV

Wrong. It required Kid Loki to actually warp reality (with Twilight's shadow) to implant a weakness in Serpent's history so that Thor, wielding the Odin-sword, could defeat him. This was stated in a later story arc and not in the original series iirc, either that or in a tie in, so i can understand the confusion.

On top of that, in the Fear Itself: The Fearless series, Serpent was revealed to have a Destroyer of his own which he created (the hammers merge and create him) who was at least on the same level as Odin's Destroyer. The serpent was also consistently stated to be far above any fear/hell lords, heck even his lackeys the Dumar were previously shown to be far below Hela in her own realm in a previous New Mutants arc. In a later story it was also shown that in a potential future, Mephisto in possession of Serpent's crown (made up of Serpent's fear power) would be able to conquer all the hell realms. And the fear lords believed that with enough fear power the Serpent will be able to crush the cosmos.

Yuga isn't winning this by any means, much less a stomp.

zopzop
Yuga wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.