What are Caedus' best feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
So Caedus has fallen in a lot of people's estimations these days. And tbh I'm having trouble getting a firm grasp of his capabilities, not helped by the lack of respect threads and disparity in ability between books.

So would someone like to outline his best feats? One or two for the following categories:

Lightsaber Skill
Force Augmentation
Durability & Stamina
Force Concealment
Tutanimis/Force Deflection
Force Sense/Precognition
Mind Trick/TP
Telekinesis
Force Lightning

SunRazer
For pain tolerance, fighting on with an arm cut off, and fighting on after being gutted with a lightsaber smile

Ursumeles
While injured and distracted, he dominated Kyle and his strike team, with ease.
He was faster rhan Ben could percive, iirc.
He was somewhat comparable with Luke, and nearyl statlemated an injured Luke.
Without an arm, and an Lightsaberstroke through the chest, he statlemated Jaina-iirc, he even was her better, before he got distracted.
He dominated Kyles team while heavily wounded and distracted, and Mara, who ambushed him, heavily injured him and had an enviromental advantage, with Blade and TK.
IIRC, he could disappear in the force-don't ask after a quote, lol.
And, last but not least, UnuThul said that they couldn't dominate him.

Ursumeles
And massive knowledge:
http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/41224/3902069-dccomics-deronn.jpg

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He was somewhat comparable with Luke, and nearyl statlemated an injured Luke.

Lmao

chingchangwalla
Getting beaten by Jaina

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Lmao
Why? While he lost to an injured Luke while having enviromental advantage, it is still ****ing Luke.

cs_zoltan
Why? While he lost to an injured Luke while having enviromental advantage, it is still ****ing Luke.

Luke so effortlessly shat all over Caedus before that it was beyond funny. If that fight would've resembled anything close to fair then Luke would've raped Caedus senseless.

chingchangwalla
Luke so effortlessly shat all over Caedus before that it was beyond funny. If that fight would've resembled anything close to fair then Luke would've raped Caedus senseless.

yes

Ursumeles
In their lightsaber fight, he hold his own very well, with many advantages tho.
I know that(alone due to the fact, that Luke ragdolled him once), but is it imo impressive, nonthless.

@Ching Luke would've rape Kun too. smile

chingchangwalla
@Ching Luke would've rape Kun too. smile
Last time I checked, Kun won smile

Ursumeles
Against a pre-pre-pre-prime Luke, with the aid of Kyp Durron, an technique which Luke didn't knowed.
An serious FotJ Luke would rape Kun to lunch smile

Ziggystardust
Jacen's strength is in his versatility, the only problem here is that he's spread himself to thin in amongst a wide variety of skills, in so much that there's an absence of wow factor for any one of them. He's a decent duelist, but not nearly refined as and experienced master like Dooku.

He's pretty good at blast deflection, but not close to the level of Kenobi

His TK is pretty alright too, but not on the level of Vader

chingchangwalla
Yep cool. I hope you might Nai one day, he would rape your ass so hard.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla

This is just pathetic.

Ursumeles
Neat. Isn't so, that like half of the forum could do that. Oh wait, it is!
Wollf did it, Ant too, Zoltan did it, Nova could it, DMB could it, ILS could, Tempest could, Ellimist could...

Ziggystardust
His best feat with Tutaminis is deflecting a canon bolt that could create meter high whiff of sand upon impact and drive a fairly noobish Zekk to his knees, which is decent, but Satele Shan catching Malgus' blade might surpass that - I imagine a full powered hit from Darth Malgus could also leave Zekk kneeling too.

chingchangwalla
This is just pathetic.
How so Zoltan smile

cs_zoltan
Running to Nai every time someone talks shit about Kun, because you lack the capacity to even counter the most obvious, rushed troll comments is pathetic.

Btw as much as I saw of him, Nai is a shit debater.

Beniboybling
smile

chingchangwalla
Running to Nai every time someone talks shit about Kun, because you lack the capacity to even counter the most obvious, rushed troll comments is pathetic.

How do I lack the capicitcy to counter troll comments? They aren't worth replying too because then it becomes an insult fest. Lmao at you calling anyone a shit debater

Ursumeles

Nah, Nai is good, he just like it when Nova rapes him yes

Ursumeles
How do I lack the capicitcy to counter troll comments? They aren't worth replying too because then it becomes an insult fest. Lmao at you calling anyone a shit debater
The guy who stomped you and me, isn't a shit debater, lmao-atnleast not compared to us, lol.

chingchangwalla
Stomped me? He's never stomped anyone.

Ziggystardust
Ursumeles is such an antagonist LMAO, don't fall into his trap.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Ursumeles is such an antagonist LMAO, don't fall into his trap.
Too late wink

cs_zoltan
How do I lack the capicitcy to counter troll comments? They aren't worth replying too because then it becomes an insult fest.

So instead you go to the route which is pretty much analogous with "I'm gona tell my mom!"? Yeah much better.

Lmao at you calling anyone a shit debater.

I've beaten debaters who are highly rated by others here or on CV, while you on the other hand can't type 2 coherent sentences together.

Now go back to your cage dog, we'll let you know when we care about your shit replies.

SunRazer
I wonder which one is the one highly rated by CV peeps smile

cs_zoltan
You smile

SunRazer
https://youtu.be/VhpWIe5D8rI?t=163

I have no such ratings here - which is serving me and my anonymous cause well smile

Beniboybling
His best feat with Tutaminis is deflecting a canon bolt that could create meter high whiff of sand upon impact and drive a fairly noobish Zekk to his knees, which is decent, but Satele Shan catching Malgus' blade might surpass that - I imagine a full powered hit from Darth Malgus could also leave Zekk kneeling too. Seems to me that he's deflecting multiple impacts, and before his prime.

cs_zoltan
I didn't decide I won our debate on my own, only shit tier people like chimichanga do that smile

Only 2 people commented on that debate and both said I'm winning.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Seems to me that he's deflecting multiple impacts, and before his prime.

Context, friend. He only deflected one with his hands and the others with his saber.

SunRazer
I didn't decide I won our debate on my own, only shit tier people like chimichanga do that smile

Only 2 people commented on that debate and both said I'm winning.

That was before I played my cards, and then both you and those two mysteriously disappeared smile

There are other examples, of course smile

But why strain our relationship with hatred when there are infidels like Chingy who need to be crushed?

chingchangwalla
So instead you go to the route which is pretty much analogous with "I'm gona tell my mom!"? Yeah much better.

I've beaten debaters who are highly rated by others here or on CV, while you on the other hand can't type 2 coherent sentences together.

Now go back to your cage dog, we'll let you know when we care about your shit replies.

You know what, you're right. I'll return when I'm competent.

cs_zoltan
The thing is with chingy that you can't crush him, because he's like a slime. Every time you want to get rid of it he hides and prays for his pimp Nai.

SunRazer
The thing is with chingy that you can't crush him, because he's like a slime. Every time you want to get rid of it he hides and prays for his pimp Nai.

How about mixing him with Ziggy's salt to make a Nai jell-o? smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by SunRazer
How about mixing him with Ziggy's salt to make a Nai jell-o? smile

I'm not sure the world is ready.

The Ellimist

Out of curiosity, could you defend this?

EDIT: created thread

The Ellimist
Didn't Jaina say that Caedus has "moved starships" and deflected turbolasers?

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Didn't Jaina say that Caedus has "moved starships" and deflected turbolasers?

Debunked.

Ursumeles
Debunked.
Actuall, not. It was never debunked, what she said, iirc.

Nai

Contrary to just being shit, like yourself? smile

Nai

Don't use the name of the Lord in vain.

Or, even better, shut up.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

cs_zoltan
At least my debating style isn't 100% comprised of listing fallacies off of wikipedia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.