Most pathetic deaths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
What do you think?
Some suggestions:

Bane: that isn't just Bane hate, but it is pathetic how he triee to betray his own rule-and failed.

Kas'im: Looks like Bane hate, lol. Nah, it is just pathetic, imo.

Shaak Ti: Not sure which of her deaths, tbh.

Some of Palpatines: Just lol

cs_zoltan
Maul. He's not dead yet, but I'm sure he will qualify for this thread once he dies.

SunRazer
Palpatine's RotJ death, Dooku's death and Malak's death are among the most pitiful in SW mythology. Maul will join them... or surpass them.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Maul. He's not dead yet, but I'm sure he will qualify for this thread once he dies.
Sure. I could also include the death of his honor, tho.

Dark-Kenshin
Meetra Surik. Went out like a joke despite all of the KOTOR 2 hype.

Oh yeah and Sidious. Vader simply picks him up and throws him down the trash chute.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Meetra Surik. Went out like a joke despite all of the KOTOR 2 hype.

Regrettably, that, too.

The Ellimist
Sidious's death in RotJ is one of the most iconic moments in the history of cinema. erm

Deronn_solo
Nah, he died like a moron, lmao. Someone as intelligent and calculating as Sidious shouldn't have met his demise is such a way.

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer
Palpatine's RotJ death, Dooku's death and Malak's death are among the most pitiful in SW mythology. Maul will join them... or surpass them.

I disagree completely. All of them were amazing moments. Yes, even Palpatine's, even though it doesn't make sense when looking at the power level the character possesses.

Nephthys
Mauls.

I know he isn't dead yet, but you know, preempitively you know it'll be garbage.

Petrus
In Canon, Boba Fett by far.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Azronger
I disagree completely. All of them were amazing moments. Yes, even Palpatine's, even though it doesn't make sense when looking at the power level the character possesses.

Amazing for the audience, not for them, lol.

Kurk
RotJ Sidious for the reasons someone else already said.
Boba Fett in canon indeed.
Shaak Tii killed by Grievous in that RotS deleted scene
Sha'a Gi from OCW
Prince Xizor
Han Solo
Cin Drallig in canon is pretty up there
Ima Gun Di from TCW
B-team members minus Mace and Kit
Plagueis
Tiplee
many featless jedi

Had he died, Kylo Ren
Maul will make this list soon.

I don't believe Dooku's death was pathetic b/c like Pre Vizsla, he accepted his fate and died with honor and discipline.

SunRazer
Tyranus died in disbelief that his master had thrown his life away, lol. The only redeeming thing about his death is that he finally understood the nature of the Sith. Personally.

Kurk
He didn't beg like Maul. He understood treachery was the way of the sith and accepted his mistake.

SunRazer
I said Maul's death will be pitiful as well, at this rate erm

quanchi112
Dooku, Palpatine, Boba Fett.

Pathetic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
He didn't beg like Maul. He understood treachery was the way of the sith and accepted his mistake. He didn't utter a word and accepted his death like a mindless slave. Pitiful.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
He didn't utter a word and accepted his death like a mindless slave. Pitiful.
He should have begged like Maul you suppose?

quanchi112
He should have begged like Maul you suppose? **** yes. Don't just take it like a cuck. Maul is alive whereas Dooku died without a peep in defiance.

Kurk
**** yes. Don't just take it like a cuck. Maul is alive whereas Dooku died without a peep in defiance.
Pre-Vizsla should have begged too?

quanchi112
Pre-Vizsla should have begged too? He was weak but different circumstances and values. He lived by the code of honor and it was one on one. Dooku was betrayed by his master and he didn't object. True cuckold.

Kurk
So keeping in mind that the only thing which saved Maul was Sidious's plans to use him as Talzin bait, not his pleas for mercy, why should Dooku have begged and defiled his image?

quanchi112
So keeping in mind that the only thing which saved Maul was Sidious's plans to use him as Talzin bait, not his pleas for mercy, why should Dooku have begged and defiled his image? Dooku could have argued for Anakin to stop. It wasn't even Palpatine so at least try to save your own life. Dooku's image as a cuckold is something even his force ghost would refuse to materialize because his master wouldn't want it. He was a cuck to the bitter end.

JKBart
yeah, i don't remember anybody dying in a more cuck'ish manner than dooku in entire sci-fi

quanchi112
Kurk admIRex how he died. I bet his friends will bang his gf's and he will just take it.

Kurk
Dooku could have argued for Anakin to stop. It wasn't even Palpatine so at least try to save your own life. Dooku's image as a cuckold is something even his force ghost would refuse to materialize because his master wouldn't want it. He was a cuck to the bitter end. Anakin was going to spare Dooku until Sidious got involved. There was nobody to convince. Trying to manipulate Anakin for the hundredth time would have only pissed him off and sealed his fate.

JKBart
even a shitty attempt to do something to save urself is better than going full cuck, tho

quanchi112
Anakin was going to spare Dooku until Sidious got involved. There was nobody to convince. Trying to manipulate Anakin for the hundredth time would have only pissed him off and sealed his fate. Dooku needed to defend himself and say he's the Sith Lord. Quit speculating on how Anakin would have reacted. Dooku allowed his death by his silence. When are you going to share your gf with your friends, Dooku ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by JKBart
even a shitty attempt to do something to save urself is better than going full cuck, tho Kurk is a cuck.

thumb up

Kurk
Dooku needed to defend himself and say he's the Sith Lord. Quit speculating on how Anakin would have reacted. Dooku allowed his death by his silence. When are you going to share your gf with your friends, Dooku ?
LOL at you telling me to quit speculating when that's all you do with Maul. Anyway, Dooku ratting out Sidious would have meant the ultimate failure of Sith and the rising of the corrupt jedi and Republic that Dooku dedicated his life fighting against.
Kurk is a cuck.

thumb up
Not an argument

quanchi112
LOL at you telling me to quit speculating when that's all you do with Maul. Anyway, Dooku ratting out Sidious would have meant the ultimate failure of Sith and the rising of the corrupt jedi and Republic that Dooku dedicated his life fighting against.

Not an argument That is speculation. Palpatine begged a Jedi Anakin to save him so why is it ok for Palpatine but not for Dooku ?

Double standards are so very ugly.

Ps. Let the banging of Kurk's gf commence!!

JKBart
dooku died as a

cuck
u
c
k

/thread

i hereby close this thread, no more posts are necessary

Kurk
That is speculation. Palpatine begged a Jedi Anakin to save him so why is it ok for Palpatine but not for Dooku ?

Double standards are so very ugly.

Ps. Let the banging of Kurk's gf commence!!
It's okay for a person who has inference skills and understands that it was a scheme for Sidious to turn Anakin.

For a fundamentalist, no it is not okay. He looks like a bigger sleeze. If you truly believe Sidious was completely helpless in that moment then there ya go.

It is not okay for Dooku because he is a gentleman. He carries himself like an aristocrat plus it's Christopher Lee. His character had discipline. I don't expect a fundamentalist like you to understand.

There would not be any debates if all we had were facts, Quanchi. You use facts to augment your argument/thesis which is speculation without supporting evidence.

quanchi112
It's okay for a person who has inference skills and understands that it was a scheme for Sidious to turn Anakin.

For a fundamentalist, no it is not okay. He looks like a bigger sleeze. If you truly believe Sidious was completely helpless in that moment then there ya go.

It is not okay for Dooku because he is a gentleman. He carries himself like an aristocrat plus it's Christopher Lee. His character had discipline. I don't expect a fundamentalist like you to understand.

There would not be any debates if all we had were facts, Quanchi. You use facts to augment your argument/thesis which is speculation without supporting evidence. So you do not believe survival and manipulation are key tools a Sith uses. You ignore that they are both Sith and Anakin was pivotal in both scenes here. You're making excuses why you believe Dooku shouldn't do this but they were both Sith. One lived and one died willingly. That's pathetic.

Kurk
So you do not believe survival and manipulation are key tools a Sith uses.
I literally just said that about Palpatine. Read closer next time.
You ignore that they are both Sith and Anakin was pivotal in both scenes here.
Please justify your claim that I don't know this.
You're making excuses why you believe Dooku shouldn't do this but they were both Sith. One lived and one died willingly. That's pathetic.
I am paying attention to character-traits and possible outside factors. Not everything is black and white.

quanchi112
I literally just said that about Palpatine. Read closer next time.
Please justify your claim that I don't know this.

I am paying attention to character-traits and possible outside factors. Not everything is black and white. No, you didn't you gave excuses why Dooku is above being slaughtered under the orders of his sleezy boss.

Dooku didn't want to die. He was crushed in combat like a cuck and then ordered to be killed. He just took it. *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.