What should we do about all of Bills Sexual Assault and Rape Victims?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Should we believe them, after all..

sQ7543nJngk

Bashar Teg
it's too bad politico stopped posting here. these two would have gotten along great.

Time-Immemorial
I think that person posted yesterday. What difference does it make?

Lord Lucien
Yeah, he definitely wasn't your sock. No way.

Time-Immemorial
Yea Yea, thats it. Stop derailing the thread with your wild conspiracy theories?

Lord Lucien
Yeah, Politico, there's a conspiracy forum.

Time-Immemorial
Its a conspiracy that Bill raped women now?

Petrus
What should we do about Trump admitting he evaded taxes and saying he's smart for it?

Time-Immemorial
Thats not what he said. He said if he did, that would make him smart.

Petrus
That answer is good how, exactly...?

Also, he didn't even deny it.

Time-Immemorial
Who said it was right or wrong good or bad? Its hilarious. Are you not familiar with what an entertainer does?

Petrus
So, the presidential debate's purpose is to entertain 'Muricans?

And when asked about it later, he denied ever saying that. Like wtf?

Time-Immemorial
Who cares? Seems you care more about nuance, then Bill and Hillarys actual crimes.

Petrus
Seems like you care more about a lot of things than Trump's obvious incompetence to run a country.

Time-Immemorial
I would trust a billionaire who runs a global real estate empire over a incompetent emailer to send and received classified material and who smashes congressional evidence with hammers and uses ebleach to wipe away her crimes and all her aids take the fifth. ******

Petrus
A billionare who's declared bakruptcy over 6 times, who's discriminated women multiple times, who's pretty much accepted he's evaded taxes, who bluntly lied in the debate about claims he's made in the past, who didn't actually make his fortune but actually acquired it via inheritance, who's a huge hypocrite, who's been sued on racial discrimination multiple times, etc.

Really, they're both terrible. You defending him so much doesn't change it. And you can keep criticizing Clinton. I honestly don't care, lol.

Time-Immemorial
6 Times out of 538 successes. Thats a 98% success rate. ******

Petrus
Yeah, conveniently ignore the rest of my post.

Time-Immemorial
Name 3 women he discriminated against. Ready, set, go.

Petrus
Rosie O'Donnell, Gail Collins, Arianna Huffington. He also called a lawyer who had to pump breast milk "disgusting." Oh, and he also said this: "The fact is it is an inconvenience for a person that is running a business." in regards to pregnancy.

Time-Immemorial
So those people are allowed to trash him and he cant trash them back?

Did you know he pays more female executives then any other private company does for his size.

Petrus
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So those people are allowed to trash him and he cant trash them back?

Did you know he pays more female executives then any other private company does for his size.

You realize that when insulting them he was referring to women in general, right?

Time-Immemorial
Oh so when he called Rosie a fat pig, he was insulting all women, fat chance but nice try.

What about when Clinton called bills rape victims "bimbo eruptions"

Was she insulting all women?

Petrus
Maybe she was. She's a ****ing hypocritical *******, too. So? As I've said, both are shit, dude. Keep on criticizing Clinton, I will only agree with you.

Time-Immemorial
So if I call someone a fat pig, I am insulting all of humanity?

Time-Immemorial
G2RJQMV84GE

Yea I guess Rosie didn't deserve everything she got. (sarcasm)

d32577Hom08
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

jaden101
What do you do with any other allegations of sexual assault. Have the victims go to the police and press charges and try the defendant in a court of law.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
What do you do with any other allegations of sexual assault. Have the victims go to the police and press charges and try the defendant in a court of law.

And when you are bullied and threatened to into silence?

jaden101
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
And when you are bullied and threatened to into silence?

Then you report that to the police as well.

Time-Immemorial
Like the police can stop the Clintons, when not even congress and the fbi cant?

jaden101
If you were raped or sexually assaulted what would prevent you from at least seeking justice?

I've no doubt corruption prevents justice being done in many cases. The uk high level paedophile ring where investigations were quashed for decades due to political interference but it didn't stop the victims attempting to seek justice. Conveniently the politicians who were found guilty were done so posthumously and those still alive

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/westminster-paedophile-ring-top-tory-4957409

In many cases it's a matter of perseverance. Corruption can be exposed and defeated. The Hillsborough families as testament to that although it's obviously a different context.

Time-Immemorial
Bro, this is the Clintons, this isn't your average run of the mill corrupt politician who isn't above the Law.

Clearly the Clintons are above the law.

jaden101
Then you get someone equally powerful to take up your cause.

In the UK people turned to Max Clifford for PR to tackle the powerful. Turned out he was a sex offender as well though. 😂

Time-Immemorial
Who is as powerful as the Clintons that isn't friends with them, or in their pocket that can take them on, Anyone that has tried, has died.

Bernie Sanders Lawyer:dead
Julian Assange Lawyer:dead
Seth Conrad:dead

And like 4 more that died this election.

Time-Immemorial
Sanders Lawyer:
http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/04/dnc-lawsuit-process-server-shawn-lucas-has-died/

"On 5 August 2016, the Washington D.C. Metro Police responded to our inquiry, confirming Lucas' passing was "classified as a Death Report, pending the results of an autopsy."

Time-Immemorial
Seth Conrad

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

jaden101
I'm not familiar with their behind the scenes links with other elites. I'm sure there would be a media or industry billionaire with equally influential links who doesn't like them.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
I'm not familiar with their behind the scenes links with other elites. I'm sure there would be a media or industry billionaire with equally influential links who doesn't like them.

Peter Theil is all there is and he has done everything he can. But he is a outcast now cause he took Gawker down.

Be real though, if congress and he fbi cant sink her, no one can.

She has Obama and Bill and the Bushes and Soros and every other billionaire like Buffet, Cook and the list goes on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.