Mandalore the Ultimate vs Kylo Ren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

darthbane77
Mandalore, both because he would win and because saying he would win will piss Quan off.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by darthbane77
Mandalore, both because he would win and because saying he would win will piss Quan off.

MythLord
Kylo freezes him in place.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Kylo freezes him in place. You know Ant's gonna have words with you.

Ursumeles
Mandalore lost against Revan. Kylo>Revan. Kylo wins. Check that, Ant!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Mandalore lost against Revan. Kylo>Revan. Kylo wins. Check that, Ant! Lol.

Ursumeles
What has MW Revan done, to suggest MW Revan>Kylo, mhm?

DarthAnt66
Being more powerful than Darth Nihilus, for starters.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY

SunRazer
https://youtu.be/tfX01lURXFk?t=157

DarthAnt66
https://youtu.be/tfX01lURXFk?t=157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buyflmtHcHc&t=1m20s

SunRazer
https://youtu.be/bHmDZGCpxU8?t=142

DarthAnt66
https://youtu.be/bHmDZGCpxU8?t=142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HouWHLN9JYE

SunRazer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14

SunRazer
Seriously, though, you need to stop pulling that shit out of your ass.

DarthAnt66
Not my fault Revan and the ancients are above Nihilus.

SunRazer
If MW Revan was above fleet-tier telekinesis, he wouldn't need the Mass Shadow Generator erm

Anyways, the quote doesn't include Nihilus. It only includes alternate-reality Nihilus who is actually a post-JCW Jedi defect out of tens of thousands smile

DarthAnt66
Uh, yes he would. The point of the Mass Shadow Generator was to break the minds of his armies while simultaneously destroying the Mandalorians. Not that Nihilus is a fleet buster anyway.

So, the same Nihilus. And it's not like Avellone doesn't have Revan > Nihilus too.

SunRazer
I think he'd break their minds if they saw him destroying fleets with his own power.

Nihilus isn't, but a character far more powerful than him would be smile

So, the same Nihilus, only without any of the special parts, including the feats.

Avellone has Nihilus < Revan due to more character reasons, lmfao.

Although Avellone has Nihilus >> MW Revan, anyway.

Jmanghan
Ant, who do you think wins this fight between Ren and Mandalore?

DarthAnt66
Nihilus can't destroy break fleets either, lmfao. He can't even destroy a capital ship, let alone one of the biggest battles in history.

MW Revan isn't far more powerful than Nihilus, just more powerful.

What? They didn't remove his feats, lmfao.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ant, who do you think wins this fight between Ren and Mandalore?
Skill vs power. Not sure.

SunRazer
Nihilus can't destroy break fleets either, lmfao. He can't even destroy a capital ship, let alone one of the biggest battles in history.

MW Revan isn't far more powerful than Nihilus, just more powerful.

What? They didn't remove his feats, lmfao.

I didn't say Nihilus could erm

Based off that quote, yeah.

Yeah, they retconned him out of existence smile

DarthDuelist9
If Kylo abuses his Force advantage, he wins. I don't know where to put Mandalore as a fighter.

Ursumeles
Kylo also >Nihilius smile
Jk

Tondemonai
Now that I think about it, given that Stasis was really popular among the Jedi of this era, isn't it logical to say that Mandalore would've had a counter for that. I have no backing for it, just a thought

SunRazer
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Now that I think about it, given that Stasis was really popular among the Jedi of this era, isn't it logical to say that Mandalore would've had a counter for that. I have no backing for it, just a thought

Since gassing was really popular during the Holocaust, I think my grandmother would've had a counter for that.

Tondemonai
Like I said, just a thought.

SunRazer
A stupid thought. A non-Force sensitive wouldn't have a counter to a Force ability because Jedi at the time apparently used it a lot, which Mandalore wouldn't have known anyways erm

QuakeBlood
We don't know much about the fight (Revan vs Mandalore) just that Revan won, and because it is described as a real fight between the two its seems like a logical and not to bold to make assumption to say that Revan bested Mandalore in a fair one on one fight.

DarthAnt66
I didn't say Nihilus could erm

Based off that quote, yeah.

Yeah, they retconned him out of existence smile
You said Revan could, and it's not like there's a mass disparity that they go from lifting a fleet to crushing one.

???

No? SWTOR recognizes Nihilus' power and feats.

SunRazer
Yes, but TOR: R doesn't even acknowledge Nihilus. It acts as if the Sith Triumvirate were just a bunch of runaway Jedi from the post-JCW era. And it somehow thinks that tens of thousands of Jedi are still alive.

Anyways, the real two things calling your quote into question:

1) Command of the Force = Power? More logically, it refers to mastery, though I'm sure you'll revert to the Bane trilogy quote where command of the Force seems to refer to power.

2) In KotOR II, Meetra, despite having already met Revan and thus knowing of his legendary "command of the Force", deemed Nihilus' power impossible when she heard of Katarr. That obviously means that Nihilus was well in excess of Revan, since Meetra didn't even think the power Nihilus wielded could even be possible. Not only that, but the game files show that when the Exile's party fights Nihilus on the bridge, they realize that he is "far more powerful than they had realized", which would include that "impossible" power that the Exile was struggling to get her head around earlier in the game.

MW Revan isn't >>> Nihilus erm

DarthAnt66
So? A source doesn't name all the Sith in history when it says Palpatine is better than them, lmfao. Nihilus is included. I genuinely hold that your argument is not only pathetic, but offensive that you would even think that spitting such BS is acceptable when talking with me. It's you just trying to justify your pre-conceived notions that don't fit with the lore.

1. Drew refers to command of the Force as raw power in the Bane novel.

2. No shit. Revan never consumed a planet or lifted a fleet. She didn't think that degree of application could be possible. That has no relevancy to her recognizing Revan as more powerful. Just because you know they're powerful doesn't mean you know what they can do. It's stated Revan hid his powers from his Jedi. The fact she is awed by Nihilus' application doesn't change the fact Revan could replicate it as per her own admission.

Are you retarded? I specifically said Revan was more powerful, not >>>. You said that. Christ.

Dark-Kenshin
Didn't Mandalore beat Malak before facing Revan? Could've sworn I read that somewhere.

And I always got the sense that Revan beat Mandalore without using the force, which is why the Mandalorians were so impressed with him.

SunRazer
So? A source doesn't name all the Sith in history when it says Palpatine is better than them, lmfao. Nihilus is included. I genuinely hold that your argument is not only pathetic, but offensive that you would even think that spitting such BS is acceptable when talking with me. It's you just trying to justify your pre-conceived notions that don't fit with the lore.

1. Drew refers to command of the Force as raw power in the Bane novel.

2. No shit. Revan never consumed a planet or lifted a fleet. She didn't think that degree of application could be possible. That has no relevancy to her recognizing Revan as more powerful. Just because you know they're powerful doesn't mean you know what they can do. It's stated Revan hid his powers from his Jedi. The fact she is awed by Nihilus' application doesn't change the fact Revan could replicate it as per her own admission.

Are you retarded? I specifically said Revan was more powerful, not >>>. You said that. Christ.

1. You know stuff like Encyclopedias also declare Sidious to be the most powerful? That aside, my point is that the novel clearly appears to have the wrong conception of Nihilus to begin with. So Revan would be more powerful than Nihilus in that context. Trying to criss-cross KotOR II with the Revan novel doesn't work since the background information there is entirely different.

Don't fit with the lore? Please, show me a single time that Revan is ever shown or even implied to be able to telekinetically resurrect fleets, hold together capital ships with his will, or Drain entire planets, much less eclipse that. Even Darth Revan never incapacitated the Jedi Strike Team with Stun from the onset as he should've if he significantly eclipsed Nihilus in power.

Your half a dozen ad hominems would suggest that you're the one getting desperate and angry here. Trying having a calmer discussion.

2. Yes, I know, that's what I brought it up beforehand.

3. Thanks for contradicting yourself here. If Revan hid his powers from Surik, then Surik wouldn't know how powerful he was and thus her comment would be meaningless. She obviously would've had to have witnessed Revan's command of the Force first-hand erm

Besides, it's not even an "application" that she's awed with. She explicitly says "that kind of power is impossible". You're just reaching here.

4. I like how angry you are over the fact that you know MW Revan isn't more powerful than Nihilus, lol. Not to mention your beloved quote refers to Revan's command of the Force being "far" greater than that of anybody else Meetra has met. So yes, it's much more powerful, and you can't apply the brakes on the quote just because you think it's too unrealistic for your own good, lol.

Jmanghan
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.