AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi vs AOTC Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

SunRazer
Per older sources, Skywalker, definitely. It's not as clear as of current, though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Per older sources, Skywalker, definitely. It's not as clear as of current, though. Really? :/

I thought sources stated that Obi-Wan was superior during this point in time.

JKBart
AotC Anakin is a superior combatant as far as results go, and should be more powerful given his insane feats demonstrated shortly after AotC. He's just better.

On the other hand, AotC Anakin is quite clearly a retard, and Kenobi knows his style in and out probably, while Anakin isn't as technically advanced. If Anakin's retardation shows up, it is completely possible Kenobi wins.

SunRazer
Obi-Wan's obviously got the superior mindset, and they both know each other inside-out, but Anakin's natural combative prowess is better.

Jmanghan
I woulda figured Obi-Wan was at least his superior in sabers.

He seemed to know what he was doing when he fought Dooku, instead of Anakin charging in and getting his hand cut off.

quanchi112
Kenobi.

DarthAnt66
Anakin.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by JKBart

On the other hand, AotC Anakin is quite clearly a retard

You have any basis for this, other than the 1 instance where it was more his rage towards Dooku because he killed all those Jedi in the Arena?

Because aside from that(which isn't applicable here), where right after he seemed to be doing well, he wasn't stupid.

Kurk
Kenobi for the same reasons why he lasted as long as he did on Mustafar many years later.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Kenobi for the same reasons why he lasted as long as he did on Mustafar many years later.

He wasn't a Form 3 master though by AoTC.

SunRazer
Anakin's retard moment was because he didn't want Obi-Wan to see him losing control over all the things he had struggled with recently (ie. his mother dying, the slaughter of the Sand People, etc.) - so he needed to unleash himself to keep Obi-Wan from knowing what was underneath.

Obviously, that failed.

Zenwolf
I don't really see that being an issue in combat, since...nothing of the sort came up after all that, aside from charging Dooku, but that was due to the Jedi being killed in the Arena.

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He wasn't a Form 3 master though by AoTC. Him knowing that Anakin is a retard/recklessness is what I meant. I could still see Anakin winning though I wouldn't bet money on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.