Revan vs Darth Malak/Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Standard morals, equipment, etc. Fight begins 10m apart.

1. Darth Revan vs Darth Malak and Darth Traya aboard the bridge of Revan's flagship

2. Darth Revan vs Darth Malak and Darth Traya aboard the Star Forge

3. KotOR Revan vs Darth Malak and Darth Traya on Lehon

4. KotOR Revan vs Darth Malak and Darth Traya on the Star Forge

5. Reborn Revan vs Darth Malak and Darth Traya on Dantooine

6. Reborn Revan vs Darth Malak and Darth Traya on the Star Forge

7. SoR Revan vs Darth Malak and Darth Traya in the Trayus Core

8. SoR Dark Revan vs Darth Malak and Darth Traya on the Star Forge, with Light Revan assisting Malak and Traya

Only Darth Malak and Darth Traya get the amp from the Star Forge. The Jedi bodies in the stasis caskets in KotOR are also present in the battles on the Star Forge.

Ursumeles
1./3. Team
2./4./6./8. Who gets the SF Amp?
5./7. Revan

SunRazer
Only Malak and Traya get the SF amp.

SunRazer
Just changing it so that the Jedi bodies in the stasis caskets in KotOR also appear in all battles set on the Star Forge. However, they can be (potentially) used by anyone.

Tondemonai
1, 2, and 4 team, assuming we take Malak's claim of surpassing Darth Revan by the time of KotOR. Revan wins the rest, with 5, 7, and 8 being stomps in his favor.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Only Malak and Traya get the SF amp.
They also win 2, 4 and maybe 6, then.

SunRazer
5 being a stomp? How?

Tondemonai
All of his showings as Reborn were on a DS nexus (which we could argue amped his DS powers, but eh) and after 3 years of being drugged and tortured, with little nourishment. I see him being one tier below Novel Vitiate off nexus and in full health, if not at the very bottom of "his" tier. Besides, taking into account how shitty KotOR made Malak seem in their fight (being just above him even with his SF amp and having fought through Lehon AND the SF before it) and Kreia feeling inferior to Mando Wars Revan, I'd say Revan Reborn has to be at least two tiers above them.

SunRazer
When his mask was returned to him, Revan seemed to become empowered beyond those negative effects, which Scourge noted. Although it's worth considering that Scourge also notes that it might have simply been the ease with which Revan destroyed Nyriss which caused Scourge to view him in that light.

Reven had a reprieve between Lehon and the Star Forge.

When did Kreia feel inferior to MW Revan?

AncientPower
The team takes all until SOR Revan.

SunRazer
You don't think Reborn Revan could take them on neutral ground?

UCanShootMyNova
1-4: Team.
5-8: Revan.

Round 8 is close.

DarthAnt66
Hard to say. I'm considering putting Malak with Vader, but still unsure if Kreia is Dooku level.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Hard to say. I'm considering putting Malak with Vader, but still unsure if Kreia is Dooku level.
... Malak=Vader...where you put Revan, then? One tier above them?

DarthAnt66
We're going all the way nowww

Trocity
Malak is certainly underrated, but Vader level? What is the reasoning for that?

Ursumeles
We're going all the way nowww
Vader shits on Malak :/
Arguing for him being on Dooku level? K' But Vader level!? Why?

darthbane77
Yeah I don't think I'd hold Malak at Vader level, maybe Dooku level or arguably slightly above; but not Vader level.

DarthAnt66
I'm referring to SF Malak, but note I consider it a permanent amp, even off nexus, so it's like a Valkorion power-boost rather than Dooku on Vjun.

SunRazer

We're goin' all the way with this wank, huh? Why's Malak Vader-tier, lol?

Kreia's definitely closer to Vader than Dooku in Force, at least erm

Still, when do you imagine Revan will be able to beat them both?

EDIT: Also, when do you think Kreia went to Malachor?

Nephthys
I'm referring to SF Malak, but note I consider it a permanent amp, even off nexus, so it's like a Valkorion power-boost rather than Dooku on Vjun.

Why?

UCanShootMyNova
Because little kids like to play imaginary. smile

SunRazer
You sound... salty. And desperate for attention.

Nephthys
Sometimes I forget he's just Syndicate.

UCanShootMyNova
Nah. My belly's filled with German chocolate pie and I'm satisfied. Just having fun crushing dreams and making memes in my evening. smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Why?

It's a quote from some Rakatan elder claiming that Malak will eventually get too powerful for Revan to stop, IIRC.

SF Malak being Vader-tier would put even KotOR Revan extremely high, let alone SoR Revan. As of yet, though, I remain unconvinced that even SF Malak belongs in Vader's league.

Beniboybling
Hard to say. I'm considering putting Malak with Vader, but still unsure if Kreia is Dooku level. Lmfao. Ant's finally lost it.

SunRazer
As of yet, it kind of seems like it. Ant, care to back up your claims?

Ursumeles
Hopefully he meant that Vader:
http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/galleries/2012/Review_MBDarthVaderAnakinReveal/Review_MBDarthVaderAnakinReveal_stillC.JPG

Beniboybling
Even then. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.