Sedriss QL vs Aurra Sing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
Primes

Who wins?

Ursumeles
Sedriss rapes.

Ziggystardust
Intersting. Most interesting. You are aware of course, that Aurra Sing gave your beloved Darth Caedus a very good fight, even managed to beat the actual shit out of him at one point.

Ursumeles
Yes,in a fight full of circumstances in Aurras favor erm

Fated Xtasy
^while hindered. Unable to use his full potential that would have destroyed Aurra in an instant

Beniboybling
u never said that in the Savage debate u liar.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yes,in a fight full of circumstances in Aurras favor erm

Circumstances don't bother you when you deepthroat Jacen's performance against Luke.

Beniboybling
shifty

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Beniboybling
u never said that in the Savage debate u liar.

My opinion of Aurra has changed. Same with Savage.

You could easily bribed me with nudes BB. Tsk tsk

Beniboybling
Next time. wink

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Circumstances don't bother you when you deepthroat Jacen's performance against Luke.
Nah, I admit that he was on a losing end against a Luke, who was injured and emotionally conflicted iirc, Luke, while having a enviromental advantadge.
I also said, that Luke could've ragdolled him- in fact, I also had a tiny discussion with Ellimist about that yesterday.
Still, he held his own against a bloodlusted Luke, and even got some hits; which is still impresdive af. smile

cs_zoltan
I see. And you are right. Holding your own against Luke with several favourable circumstances is impressive. Shame the same can't be said about holding your own against Caedus with favourable circumstances smile

Ziggystardust
There were no circumstances in Caedus' fight until Lana entered the room. So Aurra contending with Jacen is perfectly legitimate.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I see. And you are right. Holding your own against Luke with several favourable circumstances is impressive. Shame the same can't be said about holding your own against Caedus with favourable circumstances smile
I never said that it isn't impressive, just not enough to put her in Sedriss league. IIRC, Aurra had more favorable circumstances against Caedus, then he had against Luke, but I must reread the fight. Anyway, can we agree, that in a fair fight, Caedus would've utterly destroy Aurra, and Luke could've ragdolled Luke the whole time?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
IIRC, Aurra had more favorable circumstances against Caedus, then he had against Luke, but I must reread the fight.

Nah. The only favourable circumstance for Aurra was Allana's presence which stopped Caedus from using dark side powers and had to protect her. If he could've shat all over Aurra he should've to protect his daughter.

Aayla > Cancerus thumb up

Ursumeles
So extremely holding back, isn't a really favorable circumstance? Seems legit thumb up
Aurra is also over Qui Gon and TPM Kenobi, then.

cs_zoltan
Not using Force Lightning is extremely holding back? Lmao.

Ursumeles
You mean, as he could've killed her? He was distracted the whole time. As he was serious, he overwhelmed her with ease, lol.

Ziggystardust
The only instance where Jacen holds back, is where he refrains from using Force lightning. Otherwise, there is no indication that Jacen doesn't have the full intentions of killing Aurra.

Ursumeles
Then why he didn't kill her, after he overhelmed her? Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.