Mauls best feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
What are Mauls best feats? Losing against Kanan? Ezra? What do you think?

cs_zoltan
Spreading his cheeks to Palpatine.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Inconsitent high showing.

cs_zoltan
What do you mean? It happened several times erm

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Yes hilarious Zoltan.

Anyway, just pick any out of Maul: Lockdown or Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter Urs thumb up

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Yes hilarious Zoltan.

If you can't take characters you like being ridiculed you should join CV like a lil phag.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Yes hilarious Zoltan.

Anyway, just pick any out of Maul: Lockdown or Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter Urs thumb up
Which are it? Maul hate aside, he has beaten Qui-Gon and TPM Kenobi, statlemated TCW Kenobi, stomped Savage, dominated TCW Kenobi with force, and iirc, collapsed an cave, or?

Unbowed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxrMEQlTMvs

cs_zoltan
Poor Maul's best feat is not even remotely canon, how sad sad

Beniboybling
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/4253755-forcechokeobi-wan.jpg

Zenwolf
Obi-Wan's face in that 1st panel...what lol.

Darth Abonis
His best feat is a deleted scene animatic of him fighting his former master and pressing him high up against a wall briefly with telekinesis

Sinious
which never happened

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Which are it? Maul hate aside, he has beaten Qui-Gon and TPM Kenobi, statlemated TCW Kenobi, stomped Savage, dominated TCW Kenobi with force, and iirc, collapsed an cave, or?

His best force feats are around TCW but all his pre prime feats are awesome, honestly. Him as teenager kicking ass is what I want to read about

Nephthys
He beat a padawan once. Oh whats that? He didn't? Nevermind then.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Nephthys
He beat a padawan once. Oh whats that? He didn't? Nevermind then.
Vader almost got decapitated by a Padawan.

Darth Thor
Filoni used to have a pretty high opinion of Maul:

?v=1NM8P6HUfwU

What happened?

quanchi112
Overreacting once again. Why am I not surprised ?

Kurk
No mates; Maul's best feat is getting throttled by a featless jedi!
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/ad/Jun-Fan_chokes_Maul.jpg

The Ellimist
In all seriousness:
- nearly killing Sidious
- walking through Force lightning
- beating Qui-Gon
- ragdolling Obi Wan
- briefly matching Sidious

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
In all seriousness:
- nearly killing Sidious

?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by The Ellimist

- briefly matching Sidious

?

Solar Power
Being out of Anoon Bondara's league, having some of the best durability feats I've seen during his trials at the Orsis Academy, surviving Mustafar for 17 days as a child, and the hell Sidious put him through on Hypori before dubbing him a darth. Surviving being cut in half.

Being labeled as "One of the most skilled and deadly warriors in Sith history..."
by a fact file and the Star Wars: Character Encyclopedia.

Breaking through TCW Kenobi's force defenses twice when Kenobi was combat ready. His admitted superiority to Savage Opress by Opress himself, pulling that shuttle off a cliff in TCW, and force pushing an army back with the help of Savage.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
?

Maul's final test as a Sith apprentice occurred on an isolated Outer Rim World. Abandoned there by Darth Sidious, he was told that he had to survive on his own until Sidious returned a month later, all the while being hunted By hordes of deadly assassin droids. Maul fought as best as he could, but exhaustion and hunger finally took their toll, and one of the tireless droids finally wounded him badly enough that he felt he could not go on. At that point, Darth Sidious returned and challenged his apprentice to a lightsaber duel, telling Maul that he had secretly been training a second apprentice in case Maul failed his final test - which, By failing to kill Sidious in the final duel, he just had. Anger and hatred welled up in Maul, and he drew renewed strength from the dark side. Hurling himself at Darth Sidious, he nearly bested his master with a flurry of deadly lightsaber blows. Sidious barely deflected them all.

-The Dark Side Sourcebook

Darth Thor
I think "Revival" has his best feats tbh:

Stomping Savage, pressing Obi-Wan (in their 1 v 1), pulling the ETA class Jedi craft with the Force.

Aside from that he not only killed Qui-Gon in TPM, but was a match for both Master and Padawan combined (and that particular padawan wasn't far behind his master). Always good to have clear superiority over a renowned Jedi Master under your belt.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Azronger
Maul's final test as a Sith apprentice occurred on an isolated Outer Rim World. Abandoned there by Darth Sidious, he was told that he had to survive on his own until Sidious returned a month later, all the while being hunted By hordes of deadly assassin droids. Maul fought as best as he could, but exhaustion and hunger finally took their toll, and one of the tireless droids finally wounded him badly enough that he felt he could not go on. At that point, Darth Sidious returned and challenged his apprentice to a lightsaber duel, telling Maul that he had secretly been training a second apprentice in case Maul failed his final test - which, By failing to kill Sidious in the final duel, he just had. Anger and hatred welled up in Maul, and he drew renewed strength from the dark side. Hurling himself at Darth Sidious, he nearly bested his master with a flurry of deadly lightsaber blows. Sidious barely deflected them all.

-The Dark Side Sourcebook

Pretty sure Sidious allowed him to harm him in the scene this quote is referring to.

Beniboybling
Being well above Qui-Gon, who was regarded as the one of the best swordsman in the Jedi Order's history is definitely up there.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
No mates; Maul's best feat is getting throttled by a featless jedi!
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/ad/Jun-Fan_chokes_Maul.jpg

He wasn't featless, the guy actually has some pretty solid feats.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/i_like_swords/blog/bruu-jun-fan-respect-thread/103150/

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He wasn't featless, the guy actually has some pretty solid feats.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/i_like_swords/blog/bruu-jun-fan-respect-thread/103150/

thumb up

Yep he was hyped up in that comic.

And Maul still did beat him and another Jedi attacking him together.

People are stretching too hard this "Maul is useless" nonsense.

But like I said before I blame Quan for that. He should admit that Blind Kanan beating Maul was an abomination against the character, instead of Trolling/Lying pretending Maul won and that Kanan pushed Vader's shit in.

Beniboybling
Featless Jedi = best Force-augmented martial artists in the Order who beat up 2-3 wampas. Lol.

Maul also shotted him with a kick, and presumably he has an immense physiology.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Featless Jedi = best Force-augmented martial artists in the Order who beat up 2-3 wampas. Lol.

Maul also shotted him with a kick, and presumably he has an immense physiology.

What's the Lol for? Beating up 3 Wampas bare handed is hella impressive, especially since he did it with one strike each.

Beniboybling
I was laughing at Kurk.

Darth Thor
What's the Lol for? Beating up 3 Wampas bare handed is hella impressive, especially since he did it with one strike each.

He's agreeing with that, and Lol'ing at Kurk using it against Maul.

Zenwolf
Ahh kk.

Kurk
Anyway looks like Maul wasn't hot shit when it came to his martial arts ability
http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4439639-maul+and+savage+vs+jedi5.jpg
http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4439640-maul+and+savage+vs+jedi6+-+edited.jpg

Zenwolf
Because Jun himself also had considerable martial arts ability?

Kurk
Because Jun himself also had considerable martial arts ability? He is Bruce Lee

Zenwolf
Exactly.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up

Yep he was hyped up in that comic.

And Maul still did beat him and another Jedi attacking him together.

People are stretching too hard this "Maul is useless" nonsense.

But like I said before I blame Quan for that. He should admit that Blind Kanan beating Maul was an abomination against the character, instead of Trolling/Lying pretending Maul won and that Kanan pushed Vader's shit in.

Your theory about the robo-chicken legs looks to have materialised in that comic. It appears to be the crux that saved him for certain ownage.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
?

In the final stages of their duel.

Red Heathen
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Pretty sure Sidious allowed him to harm him in the scene this quote is referring to.

LOL You really don't like Maul getting accolades. big grin XD There is nothing in the book that implies that.

Red Heathen
Filoni used to have a pretty high opinion of Maul:

?v=1NM8P6HUfwU

What happened?

Do you remember where you found this link? It no longer works.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NM8P6HUfwU

There's a video with better quality on YT too, but here's the specific one Thor linked.

Rockydonovang
As a duelist:
-threatening to eclipse qui gon and tpm kenobi simultaneously.
-Besting Qui gon 1 v1 who himself, outclassed anoon boondora, one of the most skilled jedi in history
-besting an amped tpm kenobi both in a indirect tk contest and in their duel, tpm kenobi unamped being one of the best jedi of his day irc
-fighting evenly for some time with grevious
-Contending with tcw kenobi
-briefly fighting windu(and koing secura at the beginning)
Force wise:
-Dragging a freighter off a cliff
-Blasting hundreds of troops in conjunction with oppress
-deflecting force blasts from someone capable of moving multiple tanks while pre prime
-choking an injured tcw kenobi in lawless
-choking tcw kenobi when amped in sith hunters

Deronn_solo
Dominating Kenobi in the Force.

TenebrousWay
Being tackled and floored by a dog.

ares834
I think "Revival" has his best feats tbh:

Stomping Savage, pressing Obi-Wan (in their 1 v 1), pulling the ETA class Jedi craft with the Force.

Don't forget losing to Kenobi when he had Savage as back up!

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ares834
Don't forget losing to Kenobi when he had Savage as back up!
nah, but kenobi was amped!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Interviewer "So Obi Wan Kenobi loses Qui Gon to Darth Maul and is suddenly just empowered to defeat him, Obi Wan loses Adi Galia and the same thing kinda happens. Is this sense of loss kinda empowering or is it just(gets interrupted by Filoni)

Filoni: "Not really, its a lot of focus, and it speaks to being a hero, and kindness"

Credit: Star Wars Celebration Clone Wars Season 5 Premiere

DarthAnt66
Filoni explicitly states that it wasn't an amp in your quote, rofl. Kenobi was just focused.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Filoni explicitly states that it wasn't an amp in your quote, rofl. Kenobi was just focused.
I was being sarcastic
I can also point the numerous times kenobi has focused himself at will outside of this and kenobi explicitly stating he can focus himself at will in the jedi path.
Kenobi's victory here is completely fair and was done despite having to deal with oppress and making use of a secondary form

DarthAnt66
My apologies, then. thumb up

Rockydonovang
all good

Trocity
His best feat is defeating Darth Vader, before being killed by a cheap shot.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Trocity
His best feat is defeating Darth Vader, before being killed by a cheap shot.
I think maul's best feat was being strangled by a bruce lee knock off before having to resort to a cheapshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.