When did the HoT pass Obi Wan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Force
Sabers
All-out

1. Act I
2. Act II
3. Act III
4. SoR
5. KotFE (specify when)
6. Nevaarrrr

cs_zoltan
6 uhuh

darthbane77
Act III or SoR.

Trocity
Immediately after landing on Tython.

DarthDuelist9
Never.

Petrus
Originally posted by Trocity
Immediately after landing on Tython.

lol

Ursumeles
thumb up

MythLord

I think the better question is: when did Kenobi surpass HoT? The answer: since he was a fetus.

Ursumeles
6 in Sabers
3-5 in Force
5-6 all-out

UCanShootMyNova
Never.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
6 in Sabers
3-5 in Force
5-6 all-out

TenebrousWay
5/5/5

Nephthys
When did she not?

JKBart
Force - by Act II
Sabers - by Act III
All-out - by Act III

Sinious
How could he not have surpassed Kenobi after beating Arcann?

And, HoT's saber feats may not have visuals as explicit as Kenobi's, or he may even be inferior in feats, but we know for a fact that HoT becomes a battlemaster, meaning that he masters all lightsabers forms. Due to shitty showings of other battle masters, this title is usually considered to be worthless but the technical mastery that's tagged to it is undeniable, and HoT's best feats are resisting powerhouses, suggesting good if not great raw power for HoT himself, which is perfectly compatible with his accolades anyway, not to mention the 300 years old prophecy of his victory against Vitiate. So great technical mastery + amp + the fact that he is tailored for melee combat more than anything (being the JK class) is enough for me to put him above Kenobi tbh.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Sinious

And, HoT's saber feats may not have visuals as explicit as Kenobi's, or he may even be inferior in feats, but we know for a fact that HoT becomes a battlemaster, meaning that he masters all lightsabers forms. Due to shitty showings of other battle masters, this title is usually considered to be worthless but the technical mastery that's tagged to it is undeniable, and HoT's best feats are resisting powerhouses, suggesting good if not great raw power for HoT himself, which is perfectly compatible with his accolades anyway, not to mention the 300 years old prophecy of his victory against Vitiate. So great technical mastery + amp + the fact that he is tailored for melee combat more than anything (being the JK class) is enough for me to put him above Kenobi tbh.

thumb up

cs_zoltan

Give Kenobi a saber amp, a Valkorion amp, and a convenient Zakuul shield to block force powers and he beats Arcann too.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Ursumeles
6 in Sabers
3-5 in Force
5-6 all-out

This.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
This.
You agree with me? Is that the first time? Lel.

Beniboybling

And, HoT's saber feats may not have visuals as explicit as Kenobi's, or he may even be inferior in feats, but we know for a fact that HoT becomes a battlemaster, meaning that he masters all lightsabers forms. Due to shitty showings of other battle masters, this title is usually considered to be worthless but the technical mastery that's tagged to it is undeniable, and HoT's best feats are resisting powerhouses, suggesting good if not great raw power for HoT himself, which is perfectly compatible with his accolades anyway, not to mention the 300 years old prophecy of his victory against Vitiate. So great technical mastery + amp + the fact that he is tailored for melee combat more than anything (being the JK class) is enough for me to put him above Kenobi tbh. You always did have low standards.

Sinious
Originally posted by Beniboybling
You always did have low standards. I know this is news for you, but HoT > Dooku, who in return ragdolls Kenobi smile Originally posted by cs_zoltan
convenient Zakuul shield to block force powers ?

Ursumeles
I know this is news for you, but HoT > Dooku
https://media.makeameme.org/created/LOL-WTF.jpg

NewGuy01
?

Somebody's never watched the gameplay lol.

cs_zoltan
I love when people try to rank characters they don't know shit about smile

Sinious
lol, I don't have a PC to play KOTFE so I just watched it once when it came out. How/why is it relevant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.