Luke Cage vs. Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Fight takes place in the streets of New York at 2am. Fighters are unarmed and without armor but are not prohibited from using anything in the surrounding area as a weapon. Loki is not allowed to use his illusions.

Fight to the death. Who wins?

FrothByte
bump

TheVaultDweller
Honestly, I'd say stalemate at this point. I don't think either is strong enough to KO/kill the other one. I've watched about 10 episodes of Luke Cage at this point, and, so far, the only thing that has actually KO'd him was a rocket, followed by a building dropping on his head. And once he woke up and cleared a bit of space, he literally proceeded to punch his way out of the rubble. We also see that even Luke's own strength + a scalpel, couldn't cut him. And not even the Hulk could actually render Loki unconscious, so...

random letters
I think Loki has a slight edge in strength and durability, while being much faster and more agile. Loki should win.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

golem370
Could Cage survive the beat down Loki took from the Hulk?

TheVaultDweller
That wouldn't matter, as Loki is nowhere near as strong as the Hulk.

golem370
True but nether is Cage and if the damage did stop Loki for long how is Luke Cage?

TheVaultDweller
That's why I said I think it's a stalemate. Luke can't put Loki down, but Loki has zero striking feats to suggest he could KO Cage in return. His only H2H feats that I can recall consists of knocking Cap around a bit, but none of that did any lasting damage to Steve either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.