MATRIX as a genetic code makes a lot of sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Narayana
MATRIX (code) of the genetic inheritance Vs Bhagavan Kriya

MATRIX as a genetic code makes a lot of sense.

YOU actually can practice MATRIX escape!
YOU actually can practice MATRIX by doing derflexation breathing !!!!

Mentally breathe OUT with the Inhale and
Mentally breathe IN with the Exhale

- practicing this will separate your body awareness from the your body and THAT (that You really are) will be

free.

The concept of the genetic inheritance is a last frontier, which
separates the human kind from an ultimate freedom. Being a human and
to be able to grasp the necessity and the bliss of being beyond the
reflexive thinking, will bring an opportunity to escape the genetic
code, on which all the body's reflexes are based.

And the only way to do this is a practice of Bhagavan Kriya. In
this practice your self-identity will naturally separate itself from
the entanglements of the genetic code and all its inheritances as from
the bondage. You will be reborn as a pure living light to Love all
forms of life unconditionally as your own.

Narayana

Higgypop
Is there any sort of software or website then encrypts things in to the matrix code? Text, pictures...? Just for fun.

JKozzy
Bringing back another old one... saw it and I'm curious myself, are there any Matrix code-encoders? Or anything along the lines?

droopy1592
I do kung fu.

priestjim
The language that is used in the matrix code is called Katakana. It is ancient japanese. I am pasting from a text I have :

"Where did these symbols come from, anyway?"
"Most of it is from the old Japanese. It's Katakana. See, the machines aren't binary. No zero and one. They're quantum-based, so instead of an open-close base of zero or one, open or closed, they use all numbers between zero and one."
"All numbers between zero and one. That could be an infinite number of numbers."
"Not could be, it is."
"Holy shit. How many calculations per second?"
"How many CPS? Well, that's kind of hard to estimate. Put it this way: picture all the particles in the known universe. Not just atoms, but sub-atomic particles that compose atoms."
"OK. At last count that was what, a gazillion, right? Two gazillion?"
"Well, it's up there. In any case, the number of calculations per second the Matrix can perform is greater than the estimated number of particles in the known universe."

Don't ask me what is this. It is supposed to be a dialog in the Matrix world. I don't know who wrote it. I found it on the net. It is a whole text file if you want it.

JKozzy
Sure, where can I find it?

priestjim
Here it is. It has some very interesting information but the plot is totally different!

Korri
kewl

icon
I think this is a fan fiction...

priestjim
I think it too but there are some very interesting facts there like the computing speed of the matrix. Or Smith version 2.0. Anyway it is very interesting to read.

happy kine
when we move past binary we will have quantum computers that use all the different states of the electron... it would be exponentially faster then the fastest computer today. it would be magnets and miracles in a box. i'm sure the machines use quantum processing for the matrix... some even say that on teh quantum level there is consciousness.... so if the machines in the matrix use quantum processing and there may be an underlying consciousness in the quantum universe.......... maybe thats how the machines first started to become aware...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.